Orthodox Jewish Men Cause Flight Delay By Refusing To Sit Next To Women

And you know this how? Did you ever meet them? Do you know their life story? Their sorrows? How many family members they lost in the Holocaust? What persecution they have suffered for daring to live holy in spite of base men and devils? No. You don't know anything about them except they Fear God and not man. My kind of people. More importantly - FAR MORE IMPORTANTLY - G-d's kind of people!

How dare you??? You don't know Esmeralda!!!!! How many family members has she lost? What persecutions has she suffered??? You don't know ANYTHING about her!!!

Why the hysterics?

We don't sit around and discuss other religions sorry doesn't happen

Great. Then leave the thread. We're discussing a group of assholes on a plane. If you don't wan't to discuss other religions then fuck off.
:crybaby:Poor guy.. the men we are discussing are Jewish

Oh those assholes happen to be Jewish? Or those Jewish guys happen to be assholes? As a Christian I don't care. Because if I held up a plane for some Christian reason you wouldn't give a damn. :cool:

We don't sit around and discuss other religions sorry doesn't happen

Great. Then leave the thread. We're discussing a group of assholes on a plane. If you don't wan't to discuss other religions then fuck off.
:crybaby:Poor guy.. the men we are discussing are Jewish

Oh those assholes happen to be Jewish? Or those Jewish guys happen to be assholes? As a Christian I don't care. Because if I held up a plane for some Christian reason you wouldn't give a damn. :cool:

if you had a good reason I would respect that, plus this is after all an El Al plane. Do you have anger management problem?

if you had a good reason I would respect that, plus this is after all an El Al plane. Do you have anger management problem?

Well obviously your opinion of what's a "good reason" is not the same as mine. If I were on an "El Al" plane I would definitely have an anger management problem if a few butthurt fundamentalist's held up my plane. But then again I'm an American. I'm not used to religion overcoming common sense. :cool:

They think she was a sinner just like every other person who was ever born. She needed a savior and found her salvation in Christ. And you? Do you think she is the "Queen of heaven"? God's boss? His wife? Seriously. Mary is weeping over you people praying to her as if she were a god. Stop the nonsense. Buy a bible and do what it tells you for heaven's sakes!

Okay let me try a different angle. What do these people think of The New Testament?

It depends. Are you talking before or after the Inquisitions where the Catholics were burning the Jews at the stake in the name of God? (that was never taught by Jesus or any of the Apostles for the record - it was a total misrepresentation of the New Testament) If you were Jewish what would you think? The RCC has brought more shame and misrepresenting the Gospel ( NT) and the name of the LORD than any other institution on earth! Have you no shame?

Well obviously your opinion of what's a "good reason" is not the same as mine. If I were on an "El Al" plane I would definitely have an anger management problem if a few butthurt fundamentalist's held up my plane. But then again I'm an American. I'm not used to religion overcoming common sense. :cool:

Oh my. There it is. Fundamentalists. I knew it was coming.... they are Jews. I am the Fundamentalist here.......... hi.

It depends. Are you talking before or after the Inquisitions where the Catholics were burning the Jews at the stake in the name of God? (that was never taught by Jesus or any of the Apostles for the record - it was a total misrepresentation of the New Testament) If you were Jewish what would you think? The RCC has brought more shame and misrepresenting the Gospel ( NT) and the name of the LORD than any other institution on earth! Have you no shame?

You wrote 5 sentences and none of them had anything to do with the New Testament. Including what you put in parenthesis.

Step off of your pedestal, on which you claim to know God above those you address on this site, and try a new angle please.

Oh my. There it is. Fundamentalists. I knew it was coming.... they are Jews. I am the Fundamentalist here.......... hi.

Sorry I take that back. Pretend I wrote "I would definitely have an anger management problem if a few butthurt ASSHOLES held up my plane."

Fly delta:thup:

Are you Christian? Because they think Mary's a whore. Just thought you should know :thup:
Are you an idiot?...That was a rhetorical question Jew hater :cuckoo:

So what do they think about Mary?

They think she was a sinner just like every other person who was ever born. She needed a savior and found her salvation in Christ. And you? Do you think she is the "Queen of heaven"? God's boss? His wife? Seriously. Mary is weeping over you people praying to her as if she were a god. Stop the nonsense. Buy a bible and do what it tells you for heaven's sakes!

You don't have to worship a deity in order to pray to it.

And Ishtar was called "Queen of Heaven" long before Mary existed.

Why the hysterics?

Sorry I was adopting your prophetic, otherworldly bullshitness. I thought it would resonate with you.

Are you a Christian part time and then part time not? What's with the bad language?

Listen up, Blackflag. I have nothing personal against you but I do believe your church has seriously misled you. You should buy a bible and read it - do your own research and ask the Holy Spirit to help you He will. Not much else left to say. Good night.

Sorry I take that back. Pretend I wrote "I would definitely have an anger management problem if a few butthurt ASSHOLES held up my plane."

I see an anger problem without the holdup. It wasn't your hold up but look at how angry you have become, Blackflag. It isn't about the Jews. I'm telling you. You're angry about other things. I'm sure you can be a nice person to talk to on other subjects. This just isn't one of them. Good night.

You wrote 5 sentences and none of them had anything to do with the New Testament. Including what you put in parenthesis.

Step off of your pedestal, on which you claim to know God above those you address on this site, and try a new angle please.

note - I have never claimed to know more than others about God on this site. how could I make such a claim?

p.s. I don't do angles. I like the straight approach. Which is why I responded as I did. I answered your question. Have a pleasant morning.

they don't touch members of the opposite sex other than relatives out of respect for their family and others.

they probably should have planned better. But there is no reason they couldn't respected as well.
Extreme religious views cause much misery and even evil in this world...pretty much all religious have manifested such. This kind of thing is unacceptable. These men should have chartered their own plane. We all pay for our tickets; they don't get special treatment because of their religion.

I don't see how respecting people is extreme. Nor do I see how accommodating people for their faith causes anyone misery.

they don't touch members of the opposite sex other than relatives out of respect for their family and others.

they probably should have planned better. But there is no reason they couldn't respected as well.
Extreme religious views cause much misery and even evil in this world...pretty much all religious have manifested such. This kind of thing is unacceptable. These men should have chartered their own plane. We all pay for our tickets; they don't get special treatment because of their religion.

I don't see how respecting people is extreme. Nor do I see how accommodating people for their faith causes anyone misery.
Well, then you are blind to this issue. The people being disrespected were the other passengers on the plane, not the men who refused to sit next to women. Imposing one's religious fervor on others is not okay. If they want to be accommodated due to their religious beliefs, they must make arrangements ahead of time.

I pay the same amount for my flight as they do: I don't get to tell people to sit somewhere else because of my personal views. I don't get to kick people out of their seats or tell a woman she can't sit with her husband because I want to sit in her seat. I don't get to sit in the aisles throughout the flight and pray, creating a health hazard to other passengers who need to get to and from the toilet. These extremist religious folks were the ones disrespecting others, not the other way around.

I fly often and would be furious about what happened on this plane. It sounds like pure chaos with these religious folks bullying others and taking advantage of political correctness. Had I been a passenger on that flight, no way would I move to suit those men, and I would make a major complaint to the airlines.

Well, then you are blind to this issue. The people being disrespected were the other passengers on the plane, not the men who refused to sit next to women. Imposing one's religious fervor on others is not okay. If they want to be accommodated due to their religious beliefs, they must make arrangements ahead of time.

I pay the same amount for my flight as they do: I don't get to tell people to sit somewhere else because of my personal views. I don't get to kick people out of their seats or tell a woman she can't sit with her husband because I want to sit in her seat. I don't get to sit in the aisles throughout the flight and pray, creating a health hazard to other passengers who need to get to and from the toilet. These extremist religious folks were the ones disrespecting others, not the other way around.

I fly often and would be furious about what happened on this plane. It sounds like pure chaos with these religious folks bullying others and taking advantage of political correctness. Had I been a passenger on that flight, no way would I move to suit those men, and I would make a major complaint to the airlines.

I take it your not a liberal? Because thats what libs do every day of the year.

I take it your not a liberal? Because thats what libs do every day of the year.
Nut case: your post isn't even worth a response.

image.jpg

Forum List

Back