OSHA Mandate Headed for Supreme Court

Trump didn't have to wait for FDA clearance to put distribution networks together. He just never bothered. And "the left" didn't delay anything.

Fact is...once Trump lost the election he just didn't bother to do anything related to governing

You can't put a distribution plan together when the companies were not even producing any product until they got the go ahead. There were problems with the company getting the vaccines out which is hardly Trump's fault. Nobody ever had to ship mass quantities of medications that had to be kept at sub zero temperatures until it was just about in the patients arm.

You can't put a distribution plan together when the companies were not even producing any product until they got the go ahead.
A. They got the go ahead many months prior.

B. You sure as hell CAN put a distribution plan together assuming the vaccine would be produced and approved.

That is if you give a shit. He...I was a project manager. Setting up delivery of things you don't have yet (but expect to get) is what project managers DO. It's not rocket surgery. And Biden hit the floor running and did it in spades

A. They got the go ahead many months prior.

B. You sure as hell CAN put a distribution plan together assuming the vaccine would be produced and approved.

That is if you give a shit. He...I was a project manager. Setting up delivery of things you don't have yet (but expect to get) is what project managers DO. It's not rocket surgery. And Biden hit the floor running and did it in spades

He didn't do shit. The guy is such an incompetent he can't climb up a flight of stairs to an airplane. The commies promoted this propaganda so they could hitch his wagon to Trump's great success with the vaccines and virus. When the viruses started to get produced, they went out as fast as they could make them under Trump and Dementia for the first half of his presidency. Trump did all the work, and incompetent is trying to take all the credit.

That's what I have been saying.

Trump didn't do shit...and he did Zero AFTER LOSING THE ELECTION

Trump is responsible for signing contracts with 8 potential vaccine makers in July of 2020. Each contract guaranteed the first 100 million doses for Americans first, with a rider of an additional 400 doses on demand. The FDA complained about the constant pressure under Trump to get at least one of the vaccines Emergency Use Authorization. So tell us what miracle Biden did that had anything to do with Trump's success. He did nothing.

Trump is responsible for signing contracts with 8 potential vaccine makers in July of 2020. Each contract guaranteed the first 100 million doses for Americans first, with a rider of an additional 400 doses on demand. The FDA complained about the constant pressure under Trump to get at least one of the vaccines Emergency Use Authorization. So tell us what miracle Biden did that had anything to do with Trump's success. He did nothing.
Any reasonably sane person in that position would have signed those contracts moron.

But YOU even admitted he didn't get the distribution of it organized

Any reasonably sane person in that position would have signed those contracts moron.

But YOU even admitted he didn't get the distribution of it organized

How could he do that when the main problem of distribution took place with the producers? Like anything entirely new to us, there will be growing pains that need to be ironed out.

Trump was such a great President that you on the left fear more than anything that you look for reasons to blame him for things he had no control over. But people are getting entirely sick of it, and that's going to be displayed in 2022.

How could he do that when the main problem of distribution took place with the producers? Like anything entirely new to us, there will be growing pains that need to be ironed out.

Trump was such a great President that you on the left fear more than anything that you look for reasons to blame him for things he had no control over. But people are getting entirely sick of it, and that's going to be displayed in 2022.
Oddly I uncle Joe had the same problems and overcame them in a big way

You don’t have to have a product in hand to plan how to distribute it when it becomes available.

You know where it’s being produced and you know where it needs to go.

Oddly I uncle Joe had the same problems and overcame them in a big way

He didn't do shit. I asked you what he did exactly and you had no answer. Again, leftist propaganda so the commies can give their leader for credit of another person. You people are disgusting and have no morals.

Bullshit. It's amazing he got any vaccines passed at all by the time he left the White House. It's never been done in our history.

It's never needed to be done before.... besides the fact the effort to find a vaccine was an INTERNATIONAL effort, the fact that Trump ineptitude in allowing the virus to spread like it did doesn't give him any credit.

You don't get credit for almost solving a problem you caused to start with.

And you're a mentally challenged individual that refuses to get help for his pitfalls because you don't have the balls to get the help you need.

Looking down on you isn't nice, buddy... but I'm fine. I make a good living, I live in a nice neighborhood, and I'm not dependent on the government.

I look down on you because you have all the advantages of being a white person in this country, and you still managed to fuck it up.

You can't put a distribution plan together when the companies were not even producing any product until they got the go ahead. There were problems with the company getting the vaccines out which is hardly Trump's fault. Nobody ever had to ship mass quantities of medications that had to be kept at sub zero temperatures until it was just about in the patients arm.

Wow, you can tell Ray has never worked in Supply Chain before. If he had, you'd know most companies are planning on parts they know they aren't going to see for a year.

He didn't do shit. The guy is such an incompetent he can't climb up a flight of stairs to an airplane. The commies promoted this propaganda so they could hitch his wagon to Trump's great success with the vaccines and virus. When the viruses started to get produced, they went out as fast as they could make them under Trump and Dementia for the first half of his presidency. Trump did all the work, and incompetent is trying to take all the credit.

Except Trump didn't have great success. A lot of viruses were wasted because Trump didn't have a plan to distribute them once they were manufactured. You had people doing things like illegally jumping the line to get their shots while people who needed the shots went without. It was a clusterfuck, pretty much like anything else Trump has ever run.

Then again, this is a guy who went bankrupt selling Steaks and Vodka.

Isn’t armchair quarterbacking fun?

I would say it's frustrating when you see the quarterback your team paid way too much money for throw interception after interception, fumble the ball, and off the court, get caught beating up his girlfriend.

Just like it was frustrating to see the guy who most of DIDN'T vote for repeatedly screw up the response to Covid, encourage the kind of bad behavior that caused it to spread faster, and when Big Pharma decided to be less evil one day and come up with a Vaccine, do everything he can to screw up the distribution.

The other day, he bragged about getting his booster to one of his ever-dwindling crowds, and when they booed him, he backtracked on it. Even out of office, the guy is part of the problem.

I would say it's frustrating when you see the quarterback your team paid way too much money for throw interception after interception, fumble the ball, and off the court, get caught beating up his girlfriend.

Just like it was frustrating to see the guy who most of DIDN'T vote for repeatedly screw up the response to Covid, encourage the kind of bad behavior that caused it to spread faster, and when Big Pharma decided to be less evil one day and come up with a Vaccine, do everything he can to screw up the distribution.

The other day, he bragged about getting his booster to one of his ever-dwindling crowds, and when they booed him, he backtracked on it. Even out of office, the guy is part of the problem.
You poor triggered bastard….

You poor triggered bastard….

I lost about $20,000 related to TRUMP PLAGUE... because he was so inept in managing it....

Trump kills 800,000 people, causes 65 million people to get laid off and lose their jobs, causes 165,000 businesses to close, and you want to keep praising him.

Ahhh, remember the good old days when a Republican President fucked up, and Republicans wouldn't be caught having a drink with the guy?

1640172552378.png

I lost about $20,000 related to TRUMP PLAGUE... because he was so inept in managing it....

Trump kills 800,000 people, causes 65 million people to get laid off and lose their jobs, causes 165,000 businesses to close, and you want to keep praising him.

Ahhh, remember the good old days when a Republican President fucked up, and Republicans wouldn't be caught having a drink with the guy?

View attachment 578481
Say what? 800,000? Are you nuts?

Forum List

Back