OSHA Mandate Headed for Supreme Court

What lie is that, that Dementia has more deaths under him than Trump did? How many reliable sources would you like me to post?

1639875013946.png

Just one. Show me the total deaths on the day Trump left office and the total number now.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Still waiting for an actual reliable source.

Here is the number from the CDC the day Trump left office.

1639875410035.png

Still waiting for an actual reliable source.

Career people in the military are war minded. No, we have it too good to go out into the streets and risk our lives. Once we takeover the entire federal government, they may have their little riots, but that's fine because all they do is end up burning and looting their own shops in their area and think they are getting even with us somehow.

What it would really take is more unity. If a movement started on the right to have two separate countries, then it would get some attention. Right now it's just me and a few other people on a message board. So of course nobody on the left gives it a second thought. But a growing movement? It would be something they'd have to take a little more seriously.
This piece of shit in the White House deliberately traffics illegals in to miscegenate with actual American citizens during a communist virus pandemic that also arrived for free Yes, there should be great interest in splitting the country by those with IQs above 80.

Just one. Show me the total deaths on the day Trump left office and the total number now.

The current COVID death toll is 806,260 according to Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center

When Trump left office this past January the toll was right at 400,000 according to many different sources.

I give you the official numbers from the CDC and you give me "Headline USA" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Your 2nd link is counting from Jan 1st, not Jan 20th. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

When you have something that tops the CDC and JHU let me know

The current COVID death toll is 806,260 according to Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center

When Trump left office this past January the toll was right at 400,000 according to many different sources.

According to John Hopkins that you linked to it was at 412,000 on Jan 20th.

According to John Hopkins that you linked to it was at 412,000 on Jan 20th.

Trump's last full day in office was on the 19th, what was the death toll then? I can't find it. And Biden has the vaccine in place when he took over, thanks to Trump's efforts. Yet Biden's death numbers will be worse, true? What do you suppose the number will be after Biden finishes his 1st year on Jan 20, 2022? I'm guessing the number will make his death toll significantly higher than Trump's last year.

Trump's last full day in office was on the 19th, what was the death toll then?

It is in the link you gave me for JHU. If we are only counting full days in office then you cannot start counting Biden's deaths till the 21st. That is why I think it is best to use the 20th for both of them since they shared that day.

Yet Biden's death numbers will be worse, true? What do you suppose the number will be after Biden finishes his 1st year on Jan 20, 2022? I'm guessing the number will make his death toll significantly higher than Trump's last year.

He will have more total deaths, but less per day. Suffice it to say neither of them have been worth a damn when it comes to COVID

This piece of shit in the White House deliberately traffics illegals in to miscegenate with actual American citizens during a communist virus pandemic that also arrived for free Yes, there should be great interest in splitting the country by those with IQs above 80.

I really do hope it gains momentum. Could you imagine how great that would be never having to put up with leftists again for the rest of your life? I can't imagine anything better.

Feels a bit like a boiling frog scenario. I wonder what it would take for a civil war here. I was wondering that on the way to the mall to buy presents before going to a movie and dinner. Doesn't feel like we are even remotely close.
I agree that it feels like boiling a frog.

Maybe we aren't close. But when big things happen, they happen FAST. Like a couple days, as with the fall of the Soviet Union, or the start of WWI. Or the secession of the South after Lincoln's election. I suppose they have to happen fast if at all, because if they happen slowly, people will stop it.

As an aside, I have run into some people who are avidly pro-vaccine yet anti-mandate.

Fair enough. You do you, let me do me. Completely American.

An entirely logical position.

Traditional vaccines are backed by sound science, and more than a century of proven results.

This new mRNA shit is something totally different than genuine vaccines. It has never before been used on humans, and has never been tested to anything close to the degree that is necessary to prove that it is safe or effective. What empirical evidence is trickling in seems to show that it is neither safe or effective.

To take the risks of being injected with this shit, under the guise of being “protected” from a disease with a 99.7%+ recovery rate, is just plain stupid.

would you say that to someone who likes to drink & then gets behind the wheel? why not?

cause YOU could be at risk?

No valid comparison.

A drunk driver poses a genuine and significant risk to the safety and well-being of others.

All the lies and fearmongering notwithstanding, there is not even the faintest shred of evidence to support the claim that refusing to be injected with this dangerous experimental mRNA shit has any adverse impact on the safety or well-being of anyone other than the one making that choice.

Forum List

Back