Other forms of trans then transgender

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Islamic Republic of USA
I watched a TikTok video and they mentioned transforms...

A)transracial (you are white but you feel black ie rache dolozel she said she didnt made that up that she is black but always felt black)
B)transable (you are able bodied but feel disabled, in the video they said some amputed their arms because they always felt disabled)
c)transage (in the video they mentioned a man told a nurse to treat him as a baby, because he feels like a baby)

and there are probably other things, like transspecies, they didnt mention transspecies in the video but i can imagine that it exists....

What do you think of these other forms? Are they as valid as transgender or less valid and why or why not? What do progressives think of it do they support it and pass laws to protect it like transgender or no? And why or why not? What is the difference? I especially want to hear the opinions of transgender and people who support transgender how they feel about those other types of trans?

They're stupid retarded people and only idiots will indulge them. Self mutilation is not something sane people do.

It will continue to morph and grow from 2 genders to 56 genders .. to infinity. Unfortunately for these people, believing you are something you are not ... means you're still a male or female.

Forum List

Back