🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Other Than The Dude In The Dodge

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
I think Charlottesville was a good lesson for America and especially for the anarchists....they got to taste their own blood....mmmmm...kinda salty. Good lesson for the drive-by media too...the "antifa" will attack them like anybody else if they don't like their reporting. Remember, these freaks have never been confronted by anybody wearing helmets and clubs same as they bring. Their history is attacking store windows and parked cars. They had the nationalists by what...10-1? and still lost the day. Imagine what the outcome will be when the Trump Army decides to take them on.....steak and whisky vs. the tofu and green tea crowd....we're talking major carnage here.
emo12.gif

charlottesville-getty-830759682.jpg

Last edited:
I watched a video today that clearly shows Four Things.
I don't like the KKK but they had a valid protest permit.

1.) They were peacefully marching down the street in SILENCE..complete silence despite being spit at, and verbally assaulted in every imaginable way.
2.) Several Policemen and Police Cruisers were right there at the intersection where the marchers were attacked
3.) ANTIFA was Blocking The Street and the Parade Route indicated on the Protest Permit in plain view of THE POLICE
4.) The Marchers were blocked and then attacked by a mob outnumbering them about 10-1 in plain view of THE POLICE and THE POLICE again DID NOTHING.

Last edited:
I think Charlottesville was a good lesson for America and especially for the anarchists....they got to taste their own blood....mmmmm...kinda salty. Good lesson for the drive-by media too...the "antifa" will attack them like anybody else if they don't like their reporting. Remember, these freaks have never been confronted by anybody wearing helmets and clubs same as they bring. Their history is attacking store windows and parked cars. They had the nationalists by what...10-1? and still lost the day. Imagine what the outcome will be when the Trump Army decides to take them on.....steak and whisky vs. the tofu and green tea crowd....we're talking major carnage here.
emo12.gif

charlottesville-getty-830759682.jpg
What the left fails to realize is that Donald J Trump was elected to be president, because of the divisiveness that the crooked, sickly, vagina, ex-candidate wanted to continue from the 8 years of a failed, bi-racial, homosexual, Muslim loving, community agitator who taught Rules for Radicals in college. Today, you are seeing the results of what happens when those who wanted the vagina to be president are paid to cause a crisis.

you-never-let-a-serious-crisis-go-to-waste-and-what-i-mean-by-that-its-an-opportunity-to-do-things-quote-1.jpg

[
What the left fails to realize is that Donald J Trump was elected to be president, because of the divisiveness that the crooked, sickly, vagina, ex-candidate wanted to continue from the 8 years of a failed, bi-racial, homosexual, Muslim loving, community agitator who taught Rules for Radicals in college.

Tissue?

We're not going to stop pointing out that you kiss the asses of fascists and Nazis just because you cry at us.

Quite the contrary. Your tears indicate that we're hurting you, hence we'll do it even more. That's why you shouldn't cry like that. It reveals your weak spots.

Tissue?

We're not going to stop pointing out that you kiss the asses of fascists and Nazis just because you cry at us.

Quite the contrary. Your tears indicate that we're hurting you, hence we'll do it even more. That's why you shouldn't cry like that. It reveals your weak spots.

What's this "we" shit, white boy? You've never been anywhere near a street fight and we both know it.

I find it hilarious that the most butch people on The Left are Bitches with Butches!
She's hot, in a butch way.

Gay dudes won't think so, of course. But there's nothing wrong with that.

The battle-hog lesbians are their best fighters.
lol.gif

I find it hilarious that the most butch people on The Left are Bitches with Butches!
9d39c1d5cd3173efb9af3e84ff4272c8.jpg

He looks like he knows his way around a bag.

lol.gif

That's a woman, and a Leftist woman at that.

Me thinks it was a false flag. Wait for it, it's coming out

The cops standing down was mighty peculiar..
You can thank the criminal governor for that.
Big name donors fuel McAuliffe's bid for Virginia governor

Donald Trump is just one of many big name donors funding Terry McAuliffe's campaign to win the Virginia governor's mansion this fall, according to newly released financial disclosure reports - and he isn't even among the most generous givers.

lol.gif

That's a woman, and a Leftist woman at that.

Just the kind of guy liberals like, huh?

Me thinks it was a false flag. Wait for it, it's coming out

The cops standing down was mighty peculiar..
You can thank the criminal governor for that.
Big name donors fuel McAuliffe's bid for Virginia governor

Donald Trump is just one of many big name donors funding Terry McAuliffe's campaign to win the Virginia governor's mansion this fall, according to newly released financial disclosure reports - and he isn't even among the most generous givers.
He will lose. He's a democrat calling himself a republican and hoping they forget. But alas, he has a history of fucking over the people. He's toast now.

Forum List

Back