OUCH !!! Eric Trump says you wouldn't understand his dad's taxes

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I know, I know this is from TPM, but you can look up Eric Trump's interview on CNBC directly......

It would be foolish for his father to release his tax returns, said Trump's son, Eric yesterday on CNBC; not much can be learned from tax returns. He said his father's returns are massive and "you would have a bunch of people who know nothing about taxes" looking through them and making "assumptions on things they know nothing about."

If you saw Donald Trump’s taxes, you’d probably make completely unwarranted assumptions about......oh, money coming in from Russia or how he didn't give anything to charity or how Donald Trump simply pays no taxes.

Eric Trump: It Would Be 'Foolish' To Release Tax Returns

I know, I know this is from TPM, but you can look up Eric Trump's interview on CNBC directly......

It would be foolish for his father to release his tax returns, said Trump's son, Eric yesterday on CNBC; not much can be learned from tax returns. He said his father's returns are massive and "you would have a bunch of people who know nothing about taxes" looking through them and making "assumptions on things they know nothing about."

If you saw Donald Trump’s taxes, you’d probably make completely unwarranted assumptions about......oh, money coming in from Russia or how he didn't give anything to charity or how Donald Trump simply pays no taxes.

Wasn’t he the one who couldn’t figure out how to register to vote for his creepy old man?

Wasn’t he the one who couldn’t figure out how to register to vote for his creepy old man?
let's see your tax returns. either post them here and now or be done with this.

I notice nat4900 is regurgitating the neocon MSM "Russia" trope. As if Russia was an "evil empire." :p

Electro-Harmonix makes great deals in Russia.

It's great to see RWnuts have to abandon every 'principle' they ever claimed to have in order to support Donald Trump.

Thank you......As soon as I announce that I'm running for president, I certainly will.

Candycorn is not running for Prez.

As soon as Hilly starts complying with public records requests in lawful fashion let me know

Now, now....don;t get desperate and change the topic......Here's the simple set of questions:

1. Have ALL previous presidential candidates (both parties) submitted their tax returns, except for Trump??? Yes or No?
2. Has Hillary Clinton submitted HER tax returns for public viewing? Yes or No?
3. Of the 2 candidates, who is running on the mantra, "I am the best businessman that has ever walked the planet?

My apologies Candycorn......I thought that the half-brained, Ozone (or lack of) was addressing me.....

All we need to see is his 1040 page 1 and 2 which tells us his ordinary dividends , bus income or loss, AGI, and his itemized deductions, self employment tax,

I suspect he is claiming very little bus income , maybe even a loss.

What's so hard to understand....
How much money was income
How much donated to charities
How much if anything was paid in taxes.

As soon as Hilly starts complying with public records requests in lawful fashion let me know

Now, now....don;t get desperate and change the topic......Here's the simple set of questions:

1. Have ALL previous presidential candidates (both parties) submitted their tax returns, except for Trump??? Yes or No?
3. Of the 2 candidates, who is running on the mantra, "I am the best businessman that has ever walked the planet?
Why do all candidates have to act the same?..........btw one is not required the other is illegal......and on topic

I only have one question for you.

You aren't really expecting the idiot to answer these three questions, are you?

I notice nat4900 is regurgitating the neocon MSM "Russia" trope. As if Russia was an "evil empire.

I'm far, far from a conspiracy theorist....but the simple question remains: Dd Pauli Manafort, Trump's campaign manager work for the Ukraine's pro-Russia faction and received millions for his efforts.....Yes or No?

Forum List

Back