Our Allies Consider Biden Adm The Most Disastrous Adm In United States Since 1956.

Lmao you just admitted you don't have a clue, because anything Trump told you it was the truth and you have the nerve to call me partisan.
I was inclined to pull out before trump came along

i have explained my reasons for staying and they have nothing to do with trump or biden

Biden told Stephanopoulos and the American people that no one would be left behind. He lied, and people he left behind are being butchered.

Stop your lies.

Less than 200 are still in Afghanistan and they know there's money to be made in the next 18 months. Biden cannot force them to leave.

These jackals are mentally ill. Lying to protect a President that has dementia. The Democrat party has hit rock bottom.

The whole world knows that Potatohead is a disaster. The only ones that are in denial are the stupid uneducated TDS afflicted Moon Bats. The really dumbshits.
/——-/ Breaking News

Biden gets confused, can't remember detail from his daughter's wedding: 'My mind is going blank now'​

President Joe Biden appeared confused when recalling his daughter's wedding during a meeting with rabbis prior to the Jewish holiday season. During the meeting, Biden began telling the holy men about his daughter's wedding. He explained having a joint Jewish-Catholic wedding, his daughter being a Catholic and her husband Jewish.

Forum List

Back