Our Allies Consider Biden Adm The Most Disastrous Adm In United States Since 1956.

thanks for the video. Yes Xiden attempted, pathetically to blame a deal that he ignored

thanks for the reminder.

i do the the video is funny, ir says he dodged a question, then shows he answering the question directly

hahaa your propagandist are having a hard time it seems

They're grown ass adults, capable of making their own decisions...

They were warned not to go, they went anyway, we still ended up spending billions rescuing them.
but you just said they couldn’t because the govt wouldn’t release the contracts…

make your mind up…because Xiden lied about the threat of the taliban take over…so it was hardly a informed choice…and how were they suppose to leave once xiden let the terrorist take over?

but you just said they couldn’t because the govt wouldn’t release the contracts…

I said nothing of the sort. Also, last time I checked, Massa Lincoln Freed the Slave.

make your mind up…because Xiden lied about the threat of the taliban take over…so it was hardly a informed choice…and how were they suppose to leave once xiden let the terrorist take over?

These people were on the ground.... they could see how worthless the Afghan government was, but there was sweet, sweet money to be sucked out of the place.

thanks for the video. Yes Xiden attempted, pathetically to blame a deal that he ignored

thanks for the reminder.

i do the the video is funny, ir says he dodged a question, then shows he answering the question directly

hahaa your propagandist are having a hard time it seems
Flip flopping Mike Pompeo one of those great people that Trump hired. Tell us Slies why didn't Trump start moving Americans out of Afghanistan last year? Why didn't the vetting start las year since we know your savior was moving us out in May.

Yea that is real easy to say now, but we all know that is bullshit.
Why should I bullshit you?

you’re nothing to me

i dont get paid extra for not changing my mind on important topics of national security

Nope, it really wasn't. Ending the FOREVER WAR was a brilliant move, we should have done it 10 years ago.
Actually we should have done it 19 1/2 years ago

but we didnt

now the world situation has changed with iran and china threatening war and afghan has become a handy place for US forces to be

Trump made the deal with the Taliban and released 5,000 Taliban prisoners

Why should I bullshit you?

you’re nothing to me

i dont get paid extra for not changing my mind on important topics of national security
I guess you think you are something to me. Now with that said, it is easy to say what you would have said after the fact.

You have been stuck up Trump’s ass since his racist ass came up on the scene. I didn't hear a peep out of you when.he pulled 13k troops out.

You didn't say a damn thing when he started talking about pulling out in May

I guess you think you are something to me. Now with that said, it is easy to say what you would have said after the fact.

You have been stuck up Trump’s ass since his racist ass came up on the scene. I didn't hear a peep out of you when.he pulled 13k troops out.

Trump made his deal with the Taliban in February 2020.

I approved of the pullout at first

but only because I have not been paying attention for at least 5 years

after hearing the arguments against leaving I have changed my mind

I guess its difficult for an extreme partisan like yourself to relate to people who think for themselves and call it like it is

after hearing the arguments against leaving I have changed my mind

I guess its difficult for an extreme partisan like yourself to relate to people who think for themselves and call it like it is

Trump made his deal with the Taliban in February 2020.

Trump made the deal with the Taliban and released 5,000 Taliban prisoners
Well actually the Govt of Afgan released prisoners, in exchange for 1000 of their own. trump helped broker that deal for peace.

What's your point? Trump tried to get peace? We know that already.

It was Xiden that surrender, it was Xiden that gave up the Bargram Air Force base, that the Taliban over came and released all the prisoners, including ISIS members...that lead to the take over of our embassy, and the death of Americans....the deadliest day for Americans in nearly a decade.

I know you haven't hell we have only been there 20yrs, it's just an opportunity to attack Biden someone you don't like.
[Quoye]after hearing the arguments against leaving I have changed my mind

I guess its difficult for an extreme partisan like yourself to relate to people who think for themselves and call it like it is.
[/QUOTE]
Lmao you just admitted you don't have a clue, because anything Trump told you it was the truth and you have the nerve to call me partisan.

Forum List

Back