Our Allies Consider Biden Adm The Most Disastrous Adm In United States Since 1956.

If so then why not evacuate everyone we wanted to save BEFORE removing US forces?

Since biden knew Americans and friendly afghans would be slaughtered did he just not give a shit?

Well, let's look at that.

First, the US Government couldn't COMPELL the evacuation of US Citizens.... If you had a sweet six figure job working for a war-profiteering company pretending to teach the Afghans how to fix helicopters, you weren't in any hurry to leave, were you?

As for the AFghans, it was Trump and Stephen Miller who gummed up the works on the Asylum program to where the number of Afghans admitted shrunk from 4000 a year to 1500 a year.

If trump had gone through with the pullout I would be criticizing him now for making a strategic blunder

and if trump had fumbled the pullout the way biden has your hair would be on fire

Guy, given the fact you have been on here defending his blunders on Covid, the Riots, the economy, etc. every fucking day for the last year, I kind of doubt that.

Well, let's look at that.

First, the US Government couldn't COMPELL the evacuation of US Citizens.... If you had a sweet six figure job working for a war-profiteering company pretending to teach the Afghans how to fix helicopters, you weren't in any hurry to leave, were you?

As for the AFghans, it was Trump and Stephen Miller who gummed up the works on the Asylum program to where the number of Afghans admitted shrunk from 4000 a year to 1500 a year.

Guy, given the fact you have been on here defending his blunders on Covid, the Riots, the economy, etc. every fucking day for the last year, I kind of doubt that.
1) yes, the US Govt could compel citizens. Moreover, they could cancel those contracts with defense contracts
2) hahahha BS.....the reality is the Afgans didn't want to leave their homes...they didn't want to be refugees....and the goal of the Trump admin, and every Admin BEFORE Xiden, was to make sure the Afgans had their homes. Xiden surrender...he did it in the dark of night, without telling anyone...our citizens there, our allies there....nobody but his Talibuddies knew.

This is all Xiden's blunder

I wouldnt know and neither do you

leaving afghan now was a bit strategic error

If they were cleaned out, how did they come back?
They havent yet at least not to the open terrorist training camps that led to 9-11

but muslim terrorism is like pollen in the wind

its everywhere just waiting for friendly ground to land on

If trump had carried through on his plan I would not have supported it

by the time we reached this point I would have reconsidered the pullout because i now see that pullout is a mistake
Yea that is real easy to say now, but we all know that is bullshit. Anything Trump said or did you were with it 100% right along with other fools like Slies.

1) yes, the US Govt could compel citizens. Moreover, they could cancel those contracts with defense contracts

Um, no. Guy, you can't expect the Afghan Government to fight your war for you and then cancel their defense contracts. I mean, seriously, are you some kind of a retard?

2) hahahha BS.....the reality is the Afgans didn't want to leave their homes...they didn't want to be refugees....and the goal of the Trump admin, and every Admin BEFORE Xiden, was to make sure the Afgans had their homes. Xiden surrender...he did it in the dark of night, without telling anyone...our citizens there, our allies there....nobody but his Talibuddies knew.
The reality- Afghans have been applying for years for Asylum Visas, and Trump is the guy who put up Muslim Bans. Even went all the way to SCOTUS to keep those nasty nasty Muslims out of the country.

Biden actually extended Trump's withdrawal plan to give the Afghans more time to get their shit together... they didn't.

I wouldnt know and neither do you

leaving afghan now was a bit strategic error
Nope, it really wasn't. Ending the FOREVER WAR was a brilliant move, we should have done it 10 years ago.

Tony Blair is on record calling Biden an imbecile

This would be the same Tony Blair who got kicked out of office because he went along like a little poodle following Bush's War Folly?

Um, no. Guy, you can't expect the Afghan Government to fight your war for you and then cancel their defense contracts. I mean, seriously, are you some kind of a retard?

The reality- Afghans have been applying for years for Asylum Visas, and Trump is the guy who put up Muslim Bans. Even went all the way to SCOTUS to keep those nasty nasty Muslims out of the country.

Biden actually extended Trump's withdrawal plan to give the Afghans more time to get their shit together... they didn't.

Nope, it really wasn't. Ending the FOREVER WAR was a brilliant move, we should have done it 10 years ago.

This would be the same Tony Blair who got kicked out of office because he went along like a little poodle following Bush's War Folly?
1) so then why pull out?
2) what muslim ban? then why didn’t xiden follow the rest of the trump plan?

so you can’t
When Trump was the President Pompeo was patting the Taliban on the back, now that Joe Biden is the President he is claiming they are the worse folks on the face of the earth. Just like the rest of you Trump Humpers who were all for getting out of Afghanistan when you thought your savior was going to win reelection, now that Biden has actually done what Trump was going to do now you are whining we should have stayed.

When Trump was the President Pompeo was patting the Taliban on the back, now that Joe Biden is the President he is claiming they are the worse folks on the face of the earth. Just like the rest of you Trump Humpers who were all for getting out of Afghanistan when you thought your savior was going to win reelection, now that Biden has actually done what Trump was going to do now you are whining we should have stayed.
not sure when he was paying them on the back. He certainly was attempting to bring about peace. Clearly they weren’t interested…and then xiden surrendered in the middle of the night, lied, our people died, and our hostage

thanks for voting for terrorist

Forum List

Back