Our Allies Consider Biden Adm The Most Disastrous Adm In United States Since 1956.

The reality- everyone knew Afghanistan was a lost cause and it would fall the minute we pulled out troops.
If so then why not evacuate everyone we wanted to save BEFORE removing US forces?

Since biden knew Americans and friendly afghans would be slaughtered did he just not give a shit?

Trump said we were leaving in May, so why didn't he start the process last year?
Maybe because pulling out was never a practical option

what biden has done is make the most impractical foreign policy decision possible

If so then why not evacuate everyone we wanted to save BEFORE removing US forces?

Since biden knew Americans and friendly afghans would be slaughtered did he just not give a shit?
Does any biden supporter want to answer that question?

Superbadbrutha couldnt, but maybe others might give it a try

So what? Another 20yrs.

So he left what? About 3k.

So if you don't have it, how do you know he ignored it?
1) maybe
2) 2500 i believe
3) because it’s being reported now what xiden ignored…try watching something besides the propagandist at MSDNC

So was going there in the first place.
No, we had a good reason to clean out the terrorists camps

the mission should have lasted 6 months

but bush43 got sucked into nation building

however after 20 years and $85 billion spent it was too late to give it all up now

I don't think I am Biden supporter, it is just amazing how the same folks criticizing him were cheering when Trump started the pull out.
If trump had gone through with the pullout I would be criticizing him now for making a strategic blunder

and if trump had fumbled the pullout the way biden has your hair would be on fire

because the agreement with taliban is for foreign troops to leave. Non combat foreigners arent considered a threat, and will be allowed safe passage to airport.

wBQlVie.jpg

because the agreement with taliban is for foreign troops to leave. Non combat foreigners arent considered a threat, and will be allowed safe passage to airport.

wBQlVie.jpg
Whatever trump might have done in afghanistan he never got the chance to do it

this fiasco is entirely on biden

No, we had a good reason to clean out the terrorists camps

the mission should have lasted 6 months

but bush43 got sucked into nation building

however after 20 years and $85 billion spent it was too late to give it all up now.
If they were cleaned out, how did they come back?

Bush sold us a bill of goods, what have we accomplished in Afghanistan in 20yrs?

If trump had gone through with the pullout I would be criticizing him now for making a strategic blunder

and if trump had fumbled the pullout the way biden has your hair would be on fire
Bullshit, you would be on here making excuses for Trump right along with Slies.

U didn't say that when Trump started the pull out.

So removing 13K was ok.

So I should start watching the Trump channel FOX. Looking back I am pretty sure he would do it differently if he could, but hindsight is always easy to see.
1) ok
2) yeah
3) well, you should start watching Fox, but other outlets are covering it as well…i suggest you simply open your mind to other avenues besides the MSDNC, i know you might get punished for trying to educate and think for yourself…but i bet your overseers in the dnc won’t notice if you try it just once

Lmao, smfh.
Just fine.
3) well, you should start watching Fox, but other outlets are covering it as well…i suggest you simply open your mind to other avenues besides the MSDNC, i know you might get punished for trying to educate and think for yourself…but i bet your overseers in the dnc won’t notice if you try it just once.
Please your first 2 dumb ass answers show you are nothing but a puppet on the string of Trump. Talk about a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back