Our Allies Consider Biden Adm The Most Disastrous Adm In United States Since 1956.

Let’s be clear here. The only reason Europe cares about us leaving Afghanistan is because they don’t want another wave of refugees.

Clueless? Most of you guys paid zero attention to anything in Afghanistan before a few weeks ago and you call others clueless?
I think that includes most Americans

The lib news media was too busy serving the agrnda of Black Lies Matter or dickless males pretending to be women to keep the public informed about the afghan situation

and I include myself among those who were not paying close attention

But Stumbling Joe was supposed to know and didnt

I think that includes most Americans

The lib news media was too busy serving the agrnda of Black Lies Matter or dickless males pretending to be women to keep the public informed about the afghan situation

and I include myself among those who were not paying close attention

But Stumbling Joe was supposed to know and didnt
The “lib media” covered Afghanistan far more than the conservative media.

I’d suggest you try to read the Afghanistan papers from the Washington Post. It’s from 2019 and covers how the government realized we we’re screwed years ago and they kept lying to us.

I’d suggest you try to read the Afghanistan papers from the Washington Post. It’s from 2019 and covers how the government realized we we’re screwed years ago and they kept lying to us.
What am I supposed to learn from the WAPO?

That afghanistan is a madhouse?

we already know that

only libs like you demand a muslim Disneyland of peace and democratic values there

I am satisfied that we were occupying the country while “our” afghans kill taliban with assistance and air cover from the US with little loss of life by our soldiers

at least we had some control over events there and now we have none

Last edited:
What am I supposed to learn from the WAPO?

That afghanistan is a madhouse?

we already know they

only libs like you demand a muslim Disneyland of peace and democratic values there

I am satisfied that we were occupying the country while “our” afghans kill taliban with assistance and air cover from the US with little loss of life by our soldiers

at least we had some control over events there and now we have none

The Washington Post deserves credit for their reporting. You’ll learn a lot.

We propped up a corrupt government that lost the faith of the people. Our money poured gas on a fire.

The American people won’t support a forever war.

Well then...The Repubs will probably force a RINO NeoCon on us again in 2024.
Who knows? A surprising lot of conservatives are back to supporting forever wars. I think some of y’all are addicted to militarism which goes along with the more fascist tendencies of Trump supporters.

We propped up a corrupt government that lost the faith of the people. Our money poured gas on a fire.
So what?

now china will control afghanistan instead of us while that miserable country will be no less miserable

So what?

now china will control afghanistan instead of us while that miserable country will be no less miserable
China isn’t going to control anything and if they do, who gives a shit?

Don’t you realize that we were enabling the Taliban as much as we were fighting them?

We spent 20 years chasing our tail and you seem to think that’s preferable?

Xiden has done more to damage the reputation of the United States, and our relationships with our allies in one month, then any President has ever done.

China isn’t going to control anything and if they do, who gives a shit?
We ought to care

the more territory china devours the harder it will be for free people to remain free

that also applies to Taiwan and the south china see which the CCP has designs on

We ought to care

the more territory china devours the harder it will be for free people to remain free

that also applies to Taiwan and the south china see which the CCP has designs on
I don’t think that Afghanistan is the strategic advantage you guys seem to make it out to be.

It’s kind of a shit hole.

I don’t think that Afghanistan is the strategic advantage you guys seem to make it out to be.
It borders iran, china and pakistan

in a showdown with either enemy it would have been a vital base of operations for friendly forces

not to mention a trillion dollars of rare earth minerals that are vital to modern technology

It borders iran, china and pakistan

in a showdown with either enemy it would have been a vital base of operations for friendly forces

not to mention a trillion dollars of rare earth minerals that are vital to modern technology
Showdown with Iran or Pakistan?

Riiiiight.

Forum List

Back