Our case for voting Hillary

I will watch the VP debate

• Yes I want to be educated

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No I'm gonna vote trump

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
45% of you have decided you're voting for trump. This thread isn't for you. This is for the 5% of voters who are undecided.

1. Trump will sign all of Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell legislation. Anti abortion, labor, environmental, workers rights, tax breaks to the Rick. Trumps gonna screw us.

Figures, once again I lose out just because I don't have the right name

CuYFdC3XEAA1hfR.jpg

WTF? Even I chose other women over Hillary!

The best part about a Hillary Presidency is that, 2 years from know, when her Parkinson's will virtually incapacitate her, she will simply let the ISRAEL LOBBY run the Executive Branch, just like W did....

Want "another 911?"

Its coming if Hillary wins...

I may be undecided, but I've ruled out voting for either Trump or Clinton.

Please take a good look at Jill Stein and support her if you find her worthy.
If you are in a state that is not in jeopardy, go ahead and vote Jill Stein. But don't Nader Hillary and put Trump in the White House.

If you don't care about Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell getting their way either you need to educate yourself or you are a Republican.

Hillary does not deserve my vote and I will NOT vote for her, no matter the circumstance. I will, however, be voting against Paul Ryan.

Paul Ryan and Hillary are one and the same - not a molecule of patriotism to the US.

Please find someone more qualified too.

How about Webster Hubbell?
In Michigan Republicans are running a pro life commercial. They explain the next president might appoint several supreme Court justices. Do we want trump picking those judges? Republicans admit they want to ban abortion. They say they want to turn that back to the States. Basically Republicans want to ban abortion.

The best part about a Hillary Presidency is that, 2 years from know, when her Parkinson's will virtually incapacitate her, she will simply let the ISRAEL LOBBY run the Executive Branch, just like W did....

Want "another 911?"

9-11 happened on bushs watch not Obama's you schmuck. And stupid, if the Jew lobby ran the show Wed be very tough on terror. Don't forget Lieberman went to the dark side to defend invading Iraq. That wasn't for his American constituents if you know what I mean. Israel backed bush big time. Adelson owned bush

Republicans lie and say we will take guns away. That's a lie. But Republicans would take away a woman's right to choose. Admit it. Help me make my case for hillary

Want "another 911?"

9-11 happened on bushs watch not Obama's you schmuck. And stupid, if the Jew lobby ran the show Wed be very tough on terror. Don't forget Lieberman went to the dark side to defend invading Iraq. That wasn't for his American constituents if you know what I mean. Israel backed bush big time. Adelson owned bush

Republicans lie and say we will take guns away. That's a lie. But Republicans would take away a woman's right to choose. Admit it. Help me make my case for hillary
So, you're upset we would take away your profit from selling baby parts.....huh....

Please find someone more qualified too.

How about Webster Hubbell?
In Michigan Republicans are running a pro life commercial. They explain the next president might appoint several supreme Court justices. Do we want trump picking those judges? Republicans admit they want to ban abortion. They say they want to turn that back to the States. Basically Republicans want to ban abortion.
Democrats For Life of America

You can bullshit some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time.

Want "another 911?"

So, you're upset we would take away your profit from selling baby parts.....huh....
Aren't you the one who calls us fascists? Turns out Trump is the fascist according to Fox. This is the time the GOP starts to eat their own and tear the party apart. LOVING IT!

Fox News host Shep Smith launched a blistering attack on Donald Trump Monday, questioning what the GOP presidential nominee’s real motives are.

Smith railed against Trump for pandering to his voter base by attacking his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton during Sunday night’s presidential debate. He also criticized the brash businessman for failing to court undecided voters who wanted to hear substantive arguments, as Trump vowed to jail Clinton if he were elected.

“It might have been bordering on unconstitutional, maybe even something almost definitionally fascist,” Smith said of the declaration. “This, ‘If I get elected, I’m going to prosecute my political opponent,’ that’s never been done in the history of the United States.”

Our case for voting Trump....he's not Hillary

It was Michelle's opinion in 2008. What changed?

Donald Trump Says Everything Is A Disaster. Here's The Reality. | Huffington Post

Obama did a damn good job getting us out of Bush's mess.

Oh yea, and

Near Mosul, Iraq (CNN)The Iraqi army's armored division is closing in on Mosul's fringes after sweeping through enemy-controlled land in the past 48 hours, liberating communities village by village, the division's commander told CNN Wednesday, as the operation to liberate Mosul from the brutal grip of ISIS militants intensifies.

45% of you have decided you're voting for trump. This thread isn't for you. This is for the 5% of voters who are undecided.

1. Trump will sign all of Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell legislation. Anti abortion, labor, environmental, workers rights, tax breaks to the Rick. Trumps gonna screw us.

2. The supreme Court. He's going to appoint a rwnj. He has to. The religious right endorses trump. Trumps pick will be another yes to Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnells agenda too.

A vote for trump is a vote for the GOP agenda. It is not pro worker. And a vote for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein is a vote for trump.

Trumps a joke and no way he will win but we can't take him lightly. I hear a lot of independent voters who don't realize a vote for trump is a vote for an agenda that doesn't match trumps rhetoric.

We will see this at the vp debate tomorrow.
Someone OBVIOUSLY hasn't been paying attention. Ryan and McConnell HATE Trump. Trump is only getting the support he has BECAUSE he is worker friendly. Oh and you say RWNJ you must mean defends the 2nd amendment. Since that's EXACTLY what Clinton wants taken away. A vote for Clinton is a vote for Corruption,pay for play,more destruction overseas,giving the white house to highest bidder,4 more years of 1% or less growth. Etc.

Donald Trump Says Everything Is A Disaster. Here's The Reality. | Huffington Post

Oh yea, and

Near Mosul, Iraq (CNN)The Iraqi army's armored division is closing in on Mosul's fringes after sweeping through enemy-controlled land in the past 48 hours, liberating communities village by village, the division's commander told CNN Wednesday, as the operation to liberate Mosul from the brutal grip of ISIS militants intensifies.

The Division's commander isn't named 'Baghdad Bob' is he?
I know some 'advisors' who are telling their US Generals a totally different story.
There's not one fucking Iraqi 'commander' capable of leading a US platoon.

2. The supreme Court. He's going to appoint a rwnj. He has to. The religious right endorses trump. Trumps pick will be another yes to Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnells agenda too.

A vote for trump is a vote for the GOP agenda. It is not pro worker. And a vote for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein is a vote for trump.

Trumps a joke and no way he will win but we can't take him lightly. I hear a lot of independent voters who don't realize a vote for trump is a vote for an agenda that doesn't match trumps rhetoric.

Um ... Ryan is working hard to defeat Trump, Don't follow the news, do you? I thought you weren't a cardboard cutout Democrat. Well, actually you said you weren't, I didn't believe you. Nailed it!

You have no clue what he is going to do... have you? Just like you had no clue how he is going to win...
I knew he could beat the Republicans but he won't win the general. He's not fit and he proves it every time he opens his mouth.

No, he's not fit. Neither is Hillary. Vote third party

Oh yea, and

Go back and read the OP then your own post. IT AINT OBAMAS SURGE YOU IDIOT. No matter how you spin it, it is on the backs of Iraqi's.

Unless you think Iraq is one of Obama's famous 57 states, the OP is a fail.

Forum List

Back