Our case for voting Hillary

I will watch the VP debate

• Yes I want to be educated

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No I'm gonna vote trump

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
45% of you have decided you're voting for trump. This thread isn't for you. This is for the 5% of voters who are undecided.

1. Trump will sign all of Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell legislation. Anti abortion, labor, environmental, workers rights, tax breaks to the Rick. Trumps gonna screw us.

2. The supreme Court. He's going to appoint a rwnj. He has to. The religious right endorses trump. Trumps pick will be another yes to Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnells agenda too.

A vote for trump is a vote for the GOP agenda. It is not pro worker. And a vote for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein is a vote for trump.

Trumps a joke and no way he will win but we can't take him lightly. I hear a lot of independent voters who don't realize a vote for trump is a vote for an agenda that doesn't match trumps rhetoric.

We will see this at the vp debate tomorrow.

Um ... Ryan is working hard to defeat Trump, Don't follow the news, do you? I thought you weren't a cardboard cutout Democrat. Well, actually you said you weren't, I didn't believe you. Nailed it!
Im not falling for trumps big con.

Our case for voting Trump....he's not Hillary

It was Michelle's opinion in 2008. What changed?

Donald Trump Says Everything Is A Disaster. Here's The Reality. | Huffington Post

Obama did a damn good job getting us out of Bush's mess.

Oh yea, and

Near Mosul, Iraq (CNN)The Iraqi army's armored division is closing in on Mosul's fringes after sweeping through enemy-controlled land in the past 48 hours, liberating communities village by village, the division's commander told CNN Wednesday, as the operation to liberate Mosul from the brutal grip of ISIS militants intensifies.

Go back and read the OP then your own post. IT AINT OBAMAS SURGE YOU IDIOT. No matter how you spin it, it is on the backs of Iraqi's.

Unless you think Iraq is one of Obama's famous 57 states, the OP is a fail.

It should be Iraqis fighting for Iraq. Shouldn't it?

Hillary's resume

1. no merit
2. business career was all frauds
3. takes credit for that which she didn't = cattle futures a great example
4. dyke
5. enabler of sex predator
6. eager and ready to sell out our troops for more Iscariot Silver

Hillary's resume

1. no merit
4. dyke
Trump has no experience and the GOP ideas he wants to impose are no different than bush with a twist of libertarian teabaggers. Sounds horrible

45% of you have decided you're voting for trump. This thread isn't for you. This is for the 5% of voters who are undecided.

1. Trump will sign all of Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell legislation. Anti abortion, labor, environmental, workers rights, tax breaks to the Rick. Trumps gonna screw us.

2. The supreme Court. He's going to appoint a rwnj. He has to. The religious right endorses trump. Trumps pick will be another yes to Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnells agenda too.

A vote for trump is a vote for the GOP agenda. It is not pro worker. And a vote for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein is a vote for trump.

Trumps a joke and no way he will win but we can't take him lightly. I hear a lot of independent voters who don't realize a vote for trump is a vote for an agenda that doesn't match trumps rhetoric.

You have no clue what he is going to do... have you? Just like you had no clue how he is going to win...
I knew he could beat the Republicans but he won't win the general. He's not fit and he proves it every time he opens his mouth.

No, he's not fit. Neither is Hillary. Vote third party

Vote Jill Stein...vote for integrity.

Um ... Ryan is working hard to defeat Trump, Don't follow the news, do you? I thought you weren't a cardboard cutout Democrat. Well, actually you said you weren't, I didn't believe you. Nailed it!

Nope, you're falling for hillary's big con

You have no clue what he is going to do... have you? Just like you had no clue how he is going to win...
I knew he could beat the Republicans but he won't win the general. He's not fit and he proves it every time he opens his mouth.

I'm voting for Gary Johnson, but better her than either of the pathetic major party candidates

Hillary's resume

1. no merit
4. dyke
Trump has no experience and the GOP ideas he wants to impose are no different than bush with a twist of libertarian teabaggers. Sounds horrible

Please. Hillary = Obama = W, three peas in a pod. Trump is way different from W than Hillary

Hillary's resume

1. no merit
4. dyke

Please. Hillary = Obama = W, three peas in a pod. Trump is way different from W than Hillary

You mean Bill Clinton?

You mean Bill Clinton?

You seem like a gun nut and very anti Hillary. No one who leans left would say something like this: "I can't believe the level of corruption the Left in this country exhibit, in allowing this corrupt woman to be their presidential candidate."
because someone who leans left would see the corruption that is the Republican party.

So you are yet another righty who's telling us liberals who to vote for. You aren't voting 3rd party. Who you kidding? Not me. You're voting Trump.

I don't know the 90's under Bill Clinton were better than the Bush years and Obama did get us out of Bush's mess so I think Trump and the GOP are just playing to the stupid and trying to stoke fear because it's an election year.

Put it this way. In 2007 you guys said the economy was fine when it was going into recession. Today it's fine and you guys say the ski is falling. I hope the ignorant undecideds aren't falling for it. The "liberal" media does seem to allow Trump to repeat the lie enough times.

Hillary's resume

1. no merit
4. dyke

Trump will say whatever you want to hear. Isn't that just like Hillary?

Trump will say anything and he's a proven liar. I have no reason to believe him or the Republicans who say they don't endorse him. Sure they do. They're just playing it safe. But ultimately they do support and will vote for him.

I don't know the 90's under Bill Clinton were better than the Bush years and Obama did get us out of Bush's mess so I think Trump and the GOP are just playing to the stupid and trying to stoke fear because it's an election year.

Put it this way. In 2007 you guys said the economy was fine when it was going into recession. Today it's fine and you guys say the ski is falling. I hope the ignorant undecideds aren't falling for it. The "liberal" media does seem to allow Trump to repeat the lie enough times.

Yes, Obama got us out of W's mess by following his policies, which yielded a historically poor recovery. You're a mindless drone.

So you are yet another righty who's telling us liberals who to vote for.

Are you really a "liberal" if you know Hillary has already pledged a US war with Iran, and despite that you will vote for Hillary anyway...???

Pence will push for a religious fucking fanatic for next SCOTUS judge and the funeral industry will boom with funerals for fetal tissue from abortions, AT THE COST OF THE TAXPAYER.

Forum List

Back