• Total voters
Hillary's resume

1. no merit
2. business career was all frauds
3. takes credit for that which she didn't = cattle futures a great example
4. dyke
5. enabler of sex predator
6. eager and ready to sell out our troops for more Iscariot Silver
Trump has no experience and the GOP ideas he wants to impose are no different than bush with a twist of libertarian teabaggers. Sounds horrible

Please. Hillary = Obama = W, three peas in a pod. Trump is way different from W than Hillary
Trump will say whatever you want to hear. Isn't that just like Hillary?

Similar for sure. Hillary is more a pure liar. Trump is more lunatic, I think he means a lot of the crazy crap he says which isn't technically lying

Trump will say anything and he's a proven liar. I have no reason to believe him or the Republicans who say they don't endorse him. Sure they do. They're just playing it safe. But ultimately they do support and will vote for him.

You're voting for a liar, so you believe whatever you want to believe. I'm not sure I get why people who will vote for Trump would say they wouldn't though. If I were going to vote for him, I'd just say he's the lesser evil and say so. I'm not saying that because I don't think he is the lesser evil, they're both evil

45% of you have decided you're voting for trump. This thread isn't for you. This is for the 5% of voters who are undecided.

1. Trump will sign all of Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell legislation. Anti abortion, labor, environmental, workers rights, tax breaks to the Rick. Trumps gonna screw us.

2. The supreme Court. He's going to appoint a rwnj. He has to. The religious right endorses trump. Trumps pick will be another yes to Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnells agenda too.

A vote for trump is a vote for the GOP agenda. It is not pro worker. And a vote for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein is a vote for trump.

Trumps a joke and no way he will win but we can't take him lightly. I hear a lot of independent voters who don't realize a vote for trump is a vote for an agenda that doesn't match trumps rhetoric.

We will see this at the vp debate tomorrow.

Um ... Ryan is working hard to defeat Trump, Don't follow the news, do you? I thought you weren't a cardboard cutout Democrat. Well, actually you said you weren't, I didn't believe you. Nailed it!
Im not falling for trumps big con.

Nope, you're falling for hillary's big con
I don't know the 90's under Bill Clinton were better than the Bush years and Obama did get us out of Bush's mess so I think Trump and the GOP are just playing to the stupid and trying to stoke fear because it's an election year.

Put it this way. In 2007 you guys said the economy was fine when it was going into recession. Today it's fine and you guys say the ski is falling. I hope the ignorant undecideds aren't falling for it. The "liberal" media does seem to allow Trump to repeat the lie enough times.

Yes, Obama got us out of W's mess by following his policies, which yielded a historically poor recovery. You're a mindless drone.

It's hard to turn a battleship around in a bathtub. And since Obama is not a dictator, he cannot demand that corporations fleeing to tax havens like Ireland stop doing so and hire domestically, you stupid idiot.

Um ... Ryan is working hard to defeat Trump, Don't follow the news, do you? I thought you weren't a cardboard cutout Democrat. Well, actually you said you weren't, I didn't believe you. Nailed it!

I don't know the 90's under Bill Clinton were better than the Bush years and Obama did get us out of Bush's mess so I think Trump and the GOP are just playing to the stupid and trying to stoke fear because it's an election year.

Put it this way. In 2007 you guys said the economy was fine when it was going into recession. Today it's fine and you guys say the ski is falling. I hope the ignorant undecideds aren't falling for it. The "liberal" media does seem to allow Trump to repeat the lie enough times.

Yes, Obama got us out of W's mess by following his policies, which yielded a historically poor recovery. You're a mindless drone.

It's hard to turn a battleship around in a bathtub. And since Obama is not a dictator, he cannot demand that corporations fleeing to tax havens like Ireland stop doing so and hire domestically, you stupid idiot.

Here's step one in turning a battleship. Decide you want to turn the battleship. W and Obama are a couple of tax and spend liberals who have no respect that someone earned the money they confiscate and spend. They're just alike

45% of you have decided you're voting for trump. This thread isn't for you. This is for the 5% of voters who are undecided.

1. Trump will sign all of Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell legislation. Anti abortion, labor, environmental, workers rights, tax breaks to the Rick. Trumps gonna screw us.

2. The supreme Court. He's going to appoint a rwnj. He has to. The religious right endorses trump. Trumps pick will be another yes to Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnells agenda too.

A vote for trump is a vote for the GOP agenda. It is not pro worker. And a vote for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein is a vote for trump.

Trumps a joke and no way he will win but we can't take him lightly. I hear a lot of independent voters who don't realize a vote for trump is a vote for an agenda that doesn't match trumps rhetoric.

No, you've put a right wing spin on your reality. You're just playing politics. Fact is, Democrats got us out of the GOP mess. Republicans are hoping the public has short term memory problems and forgives the GOP of all their crimes. They want to let Trump say one thing and the GOP say another. So out the GOP senators and house members and then maybe we will see you've woken up.

It's not enough to vote for a "maverick" like Trump (or McCain) and then keep voting in guys like Ted Cruz and Rubio. You folks are out of your minds.

And are Republicans suggesting they are going to hurt corporations and shareholders and consumers by tariffing imports? Can you imagine why I find that hard to believe?

No, you've put a right wing spin on your reality. You're just playing politics. Fact is, Democrats got us out of the GOP mess. Republicans are hoping the public has short term memory problems and forgives the GOP of all their crimes. They want to let Trump say one thing and the GOP say another. So out the GOP senators and house members and then maybe we will see you've woken up.

It's not enough to vote for a "maverick" like Trump (or McCain) and then keep voting in guys like Ted Cruz and Rubio. You folks are out of your minds.

Ouch, I'm "right wing." You stayed up all night coming up with that zinger, didn't you, brainiac. I'll be smarting from that one for a while. Moron.

The Democrats sucked your brains out. Note you couldn't come up with policies that Obama has that are different than W. W created the TSA, no child gets ahead, a prescription welfare benefit to medicade, never vetoed a spending bill, signed the $250 billion Christmas tree so called "transportation" bill, signed the flagrantly Unconstitutional so called campaign finance reform and proposed budgets every year of his Presidency that grew government in every real measure BEFORE starting negotiations with the Democrat. Not to mention TARP that both of them did together.

Obama came in and continued the spending orgy. They are like Tweedledee and Tweedledum. That's why you can't say what Obama did differently that somehow saved us. What a Democrat tool

And are Republicans suggesting they are going to hurt corporations and shareholders and consumers by tariffing imports? Can you imagine why I find that hard to believe?

It's hard for you to believe anything that Democrat didn't tell you to think

On social issues, Americans are more liberal than ever before. What's behind the sudden shift?

A Gallup survey of Americans reveals a sharp turn to the left on social issues. What is driving it? From acceptance of same-sex relationships and premarital sex to having a baby outside of marriage, Americans are more socially liberal than ever before. Some 63% of Americans now say gay relations are morally acceptable. That's a 23 point jump since 2001, when only 40% felt that way. In fact, increasingly liberal attitudes on social issues reflects a wider leftward shift as Americans become more liberal in general.

As more Americans have LGBT friends, relatives, and others, they become far more accepting of different lifestyles. And as more states legalize gay marriage, the purported threat of gay marriage simply dissipates. In other words, familiarity breeds acceptance.

As Gallup said to Republicans running for office, "It may be more important now than in the past for the GOP nominee to be a bit less conservative on social issues in order to appeal to the broader general electorate."

On social issues, Americans are more liberal than ever before. What's behind the sudden shift?

Ouch, I'm "right wing." You stayed up all night coming up with that zinger, didn't you, brainiac. I'll be smarting from that one for a while. Moron.

The Democrats sucked your brains out. Note you couldn't come up with policies that Obama has that are different than W. W created the TSA, no child gets ahead, a prescription welfare benefit to medicade, never vetoed a spending bill, signed the $250 billion Christmas tree so called "transportation" bill, signed the flagrantly Unconstitutional so called campaign finance reform and proposed budgets every year of his Presidency that grew government in every real measure BEFORE starting negotiations with the Democrat. Not to mention TARP that both of them did together.

Obama came in and continued the spending orgy. They are like Tweedledee and Tweedledum. That's why you can't say what Obama did differently that somehow saved us. What a Democrat tool
PRINCETON, N.J. -- Half of Americans consider themselves "pro-choice" on abortion, surpassing the 44% who identify as "pro-life." This is the first time since 2008 that the pro-choice position has had a statistically significant lead in Americans' abortion views.

And are Republicans suggesting they are going to hurt corporations and shareholders and consumers by tariffing imports? Can
Myou imagine why I find that hard to believe?

A Gallup survey of Americans reveals a sharp turn to the left on social issues. What is driving it? From acceptance of same-sex relationships and premarital sex to having a baby outside of marriage, Americans are more socially liberal than ever before. Some 63% of Americans now say gay relations are morally acceptable. That's a 23 point jump since 2001, when only 40% felt that way. In fact, increasingly liberal attitudes on social issues reflects a wider leftward shift as Americans become more liberal in general.

As more Americans have LGBT friends, relatives, and others, they become far more accepting of different lifestyles. And as more states legalize gay marriage, the purported threat of gay marriage simply dissipates. In other words, familiarity breeds acceptance.

As Gallup said to Republicans running for office, "It may be more important now than in the past for the GOP nominee to be a bit less conservative on social issues in order to appeal to the broader general electorate."

M'kay

PRINCETON, N.J. -- Half of Americans consider themselves "pro-choice" on abortion, surpassing the 44% who identify as "pro-life." This is the first time since 2008 that the pro-choice position has had a statistically significant lead in Americans' abortion views.

Not clear what your point is with this or your last post on the same subject. We were discussing economic policy and your idiotic claim that Obama fixed anything when he just continued W's spending orgy

Not clear what your point is with this or your last post on the same subject. We were discussing economic policy and your idiotic claim that Obama fixed anything when he just continued W's spending orgy

Ah ha! So now I see. You think Trump is going to pay off the debt? That's cute.

Ah ha! So now I see. You think Trump is going to pay off the debt? That's cute.

WTF? Where did you hallucinate that I ever said that?

Liberals have the mind of a comatose patient. Duh, dar, you're not voting Democrat, hic, that means you're voting for Trump. Burp, drool ...

Last edited:

You're fucking lemming?

You have no clue what he is going to do... have you? Just like you had no clue how he is going to win...
I knew he could beat the Republicans but he won't win the general. He's not fit and he proves it every time he opens his mouth.

No, he's not fit. Neither is Hillary. Vote third party

Vote Jill Stein...vote for integrity.
You seem like a gun nut and very anti Hillary. No one who leans left would say something like this: "I can't believe the level of corruption the Left in this country exhibit, in allowing this corrupt woman to be their presidential candidate."
because someone who leans left would see the corruption that is the Republican party.

So you are yet another righty who's telling us liberals who to vote for. You aren't voting 3rd party. Who you kidding? Not me. You're voting Trump.

You are wrong on almost all counts. I do, however, feel that the "gun problem" is not a problem with guns but a problem with people.

I am VERY anti-Hillary. I believe she's a corrupt liar who will say ANYTHING to get elected and feel that the fact that you defend and support her shows that YOU are not a Progressive but instead are a poser just as your candidate is.

So, to summarize, I'm not trying to kid you because you are ABSOLUTELY just another Hillarybot who has no real beliefs except that your evil candidate should be President based on nothing. In fact, you are far more likely to vote for Trump because you don't believe in anything.

You have no clue what he is going to do... have you? Just like you had no clue how he is going to win...
I knew he could beat the Republicans but he won't win the general. He's not fit and he proves it every time he opens his mouth.

You seem like a gun nut and very anti Hillary. No one who leans left would say something like this: "I can't believe the level of corruption the Left in this country exhibit, in allowing this corrupt woman to be their presidential candidate."
because someone who leans left would see the corruption that is the Republican party.

So you are yet another righty who's telling us liberals who to vote for. You aren't voting 3rd party. Who you kidding? Not me. You're voting Trump.

You are wrong on almost all counts. I do, however, feel that the "gun problem" is not a problem with guns but a problem with people.

I am VERY anti-Hillary. I believe she's a corrupt liar who will say ANYTHING to get elected and feel that the fact that you defend and support her shows that YOU are not a Progressive but instead are a poser just as your candidate is.

So, to summarize, I'm not trying to kid you because you are ABSOLUTELY just another Hillarybot who has no real beliefs except that your evil candidate should be President based on nothing. In fact, you are far more likely to vote for Trump because you don't believe in anything.
I want Democrats in the white house and controlling the other two houses and I want liberals appointed to the supreme Court. You ladies heard it trump will overturn roe v wade

I hope you live in a state where your vote doesn't matter.

I want Democrats in the white house and controlling the other two houses and I want liberals appointed to the supreme Court. You ladies heard it trump will overturn roe v wade

I don't care about Party. I care about philosophy. I don't like Trump's, but I also don't like Clinton's. So, I'll vote for Jill Stein.

I hope you move to a nation where your corrupt worldview won't affect my nation.

Why would anyone not vote for the candidate they think is the best, how is that wasting a vote?

And how are you not a partisan, Democrat shill again? Every post you write screams you are

Forum List

Back