Our Constitutional Scholar In Chief?

Rushbo is your failed messiah, Redfish, not mine. To the OP: someone is trying to smear someone, and this may be a false flag from the left. Amazing that PC may be right for once: failed clock meme. But maybe so.

Hey....he called you 'fakey.'

Why do so many folks call you by that appellation?

Reactionary! Jake is a new Republican, one who sees the good and is in total agreement with Obama and the Progressive Jihad on the USA

Rushbo is your failed messiah, Redfish, not mine. To the OP: someone is trying to smear someone, and this may be a false flag from the left. Amazing that PC may be right for once: failed clock meme. But maybe so.

Hey....he called you 'fakey.'

Why do so many folks call you by that appellation?

Reactionary! Jake is a new Republican, one who sees the good and is in total agreement with Obama and the Progressive Jihad on the USA

Rumor has it he started a chapter of "Vegetarians For Meat."

Oh...man....I know I shouldn't do this.....this is really piling on...but...

Poor Michelle…bashed for everything from her Princeton thesis to her subsequent employment record. And, speaking of her Princeton thesis…

...Christopher Hitchens wrote, ‘"To describe [the thesis] as hard to read would be a mistake; the thesis cannot be 'read' at all, in the strict sense of the verb. This is because it wasn't written in any known language." … Almost assuredly, the gap between her writing and that of her highly talented colleagues marked her as an affirmative action admission, and the profs finessed her through."
daveinboca Early Obama Letter Confirms Inability to Write

a. Michelle’s thesis was about being black at Princeton. Here is the type of passage that accounts for Hitchen’s disdain: “By actually working with the Black lower class or within their communities as a result of their ideologies, a separationist may better understand the desparation [sic] of their situation and feel more hopeless about their plight.” Michelle Obama Princeton Thesis Just another WordPress.com weblog

b. “Alas, the grammar is wrong; the tenses are garbled. People are ignorant “of” the plight of the lower class, no ignorant “to” their plight. And “desparation” should be spelled “desperation.” As Hitchen’s would surely have pointed out, these are not mere typos; they reflect an estranged relationship with the English language. Moreover, they appear not in an off-the-cuff transcript, but in a thesis that is supposed to reflect the culmination of one’s college career. Remarkably, Michelle graduated with honors at Princeton, and was admitted to Harvard Law School.”
D’Souza, “Obama’s America,” p. 204-205

The same constitutional professor that says that the COTUS talks too much about what the government can't do and not enough about what it should be able to do?
That guy??

So let's remove the levels of this shitpile that has attracted the board's ignorant and racist like flies to shit...

The "Jewsnews" site is just a hyper linked story from this website:

Conservative Tribune Daily News and Commentary

/Alina D Kaminski
Laura is a lady. Unlike this trashy piece of ghetto shit that squatters the White House now.

Micky O'BrienI don't care that Michelle Obama is black. Nor do I care that she's a transsexual, or even just a crossdresser. I DO care that she's an arrogant, intrusive unAmerican POS.

Sprinkled with the required "Black mobs kill Whites" meme and calling itself the defender of "Western Civilization"

So we have a blog story wherein the author of quoted statements is never named nor whose identity is even hinted at...and conservatives parade this as informed news...LOL!!!

Forum List

Back