Our first crybaby President

All the late nite shows are making hay off Trump.

It is quite funny.

I am sure the Russians are laughing too.

But China, Germany, and Mexico are probably NOT laughing at all.

And after Trump starts buying oil from Russia then the Saudi's won't be laughing anymore either.
Becoming dependent on Russian oil. Now THERE'S a sound national security plan...

Funny...all the whining that I'm seeing right now is from the far left! The truth is you guys got smoked in this election. You lost the Oval Office...you didn't take control of the Senate...you lost even more Governor's races!

To be quite blunt...who cares about snarky late night talk shows? Obviously most of America didn't.

Evidently Trump does. Why else would he whine on twitter so much?

Obama complained, bitched and cried about FoxNews for 8 years.
NONSTOP.
There is your first cry baby president.

Yup, I remember Obama's war against Fox News.

Didn't his administration also go after CITIZENS who asked him challenging questions? Joe The Plumber comes to mind. Obama administration went after A CITIZEN. What an arrogant MF'er.

Funny...all the whining that I'm seeing right now is from the far left! The truth is you guys got smoked in this election. You lost the Oval Office...you didn't take control of the Senate...you lost even more Governor's races!

To be quite blunt...who cares about snarky late night talk shows? Obviously most of America didn't.

Keep an eye on that twitter, it's going to bypass the left-wing media and go straight to the people...

I agree. Trump will use Twitter to get his thoughts and words out bypassing the LSM.

Good idea and it took Trump to think of it. LOL

Too bad he says exaggerations which usually are untrue, and there is no one to question him on them.

Time for Press conferences so he can be made to be accountable for what comes out of his mouth.

NONSTOP.

Didn't his administration also go after CITIZENS who asked him challenging questions? Joe The Plumber comes to mind. Obama administration went after A CITIZEN. What an arrogant MF'er.

Where is Joe the Plumber, hired real tv star. Fox news had a war against Obama and he had and still has every right to fight back.

Keep an eye on that twitter, it's going to bypass the left-wing media and go straight to the people...

I agree. Trump will use Twitter to get his thoughts and words out bypassing the LSM.

Good idea and it took Trump to think of it. LOL

Too bad he says exaggerations which usually are untrue, and there is no one to question him on them.

Time for Press conferences so he can be made to be accountable for what comes out of his mouth.

OMG Where the hell have you been. Everything he says is on the LSM 24/7.

It is quite funny.

And after Trump starts buying oil from Russia then the Saudi's won't be laughing anymore either.
Becoming dependent on Russian oil. Now THERE'S a sound national security plan...
Yes, but Russia has a major 'owe me' against Trump. Their help in electing him was crucial to him. And Putin will not let him forget that. No telling what else they have on him, you think that they restricted their hacking efforts to the Democratic Party?

NONSTOP.

I also remember his "truth squad" during the 08 election, prosecutors who threatened to bring charges against citizens who said untrue things about their beloved candidate.

NONSTOP.

Where is Joe the Plumber, hired real tv star. Fox news had a war against Obama and he had and still has every right to fight back.

No he wasn't. Stop lying. Your nose is growing and it's already YUUUGE. :D

NONSTOP.

How so? Provide proof.

NONSTOP.

How so? Provide proof.

How so what? What are you challenging here?

NONSTOP.

Fox lied about him for 8 years. They are the definition of fake news.

Sad_Obama.jpg

piedpiper08.gif

(CNN) President Barack Obama's approval rating stands at55% in a new CNN/ORC poll, the highest mark of his second term, and matching his best at any time since his first year in office.Oct 6, 2016
Obama approval hits new high - CNNPolitics.com - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2016/10/06/politics/obama-approval-rating-new-high/
April Polls' Day

Must be the same poll that predicted Trump getting only 92 electoral votes.

NONSTOP.

Joe the Not A Plumber, who became a lying tool of the right, and later admitted it?

NONSTOP.

Joe the Not A Plumber, who became a lying tool of the right, and later admitted it?

He was a citizen. End of story.

NONSTOP.

Do you believe that citizens should be investigated by government officials because they ask hard questions?

It is quite funny.

The Saudis sell to Europe, I believe.

NONSTOP.

How so? Provide proof.

How so what? What are you challenging here?
Your assertion that Obama "went after" citizens, dumbass.

I see you've picked up on the Theme of this next Presidency...."Sour Grapes".

Forum List

Back