Our first crybaby President

We get most of our oil from South/Central America, but we do get a small percentage from the ME.

Evidently Trump does. Why else would he whine on twitter so much?

Obama complained, bitched and cried about FoxNews for 8 years.
NONSTOP.
There is your first cry baby president.

Yup, I remember Obama's war against Fox News.

Didn't his administration also go after CITIZENS who asked him challenging questions? Joe The Plumber comes to mind. Obama administration went after A CITIZEN. What an arrogant MF'er.

How so? Provide proof.

How so what? What are you challenging here?
Your assertion that Obama "went after" citizens, dumbass.

Oh I think I did, dumbass. A little slow are you?

Funny...all the whining that I'm seeing right now is from the far left! The truth is you guys got smoked in this election. You lost the Oval Office...you didn't take control of the Senate...you lost even more Governor's races!

To be quite blunt...who cares about snarky late night talk shows? Obviously most of America didn't.

NONSTOP.

Didn't his administration also go after CITIZENS who asked him challenging questions? Joe The Plumber comes to mind. Obama administration went after A CITIZEN. What an arrogant MF'er.

Joe the Not A Plumber, who became a lying tool of the right, and later admitted it?

He was a citizen. End of story.

He was a lying citizen who helped spread lies to the feeble minded.

NONSTOP.

Joe the Not A Plumber, who became a lying tool of the right, and later admitted it?

What did he lie about? Did he do something that warranted an investigation and a violation of his privacy as a US citizen?

NONSTOP.

How so? Provide proof.

No, you didn't. Joe the Plumber suing Ohio has nothing whatsoever to do with the subject.

Funny...all the whining that I'm seeing right now is from the far left! The truth is you guys got smoked in this election. You lost the Oval Office...you didn't take control of the Senate...you lost even more Governor's races!

To be quite blunt...who cares about snarky late night talk shows? Obviously most of America didn't.

NONSTOP.

Do you believe that citizens should be investigated by government officials because they ask hard questions?

I believe citizens spreading hateful lies should be exposed.

How so? Provide proof.

No, you didn't. Joe the Plumber suing Ohio has nothing whatsoever to do with the subject.

Sure it does. The Obama administration and Obama supporters in government were responsible for violating a United States citizen's privacy and rights, all because they didn't like what he had to say. Do you condone that?

NONSTOP.

What did he lie about? Did he do something that warranted an investigation and a violation of his privacy as a US citizen?

Being a licensed plumber, for one.

We get most of our oil from South/Central America, but we do get a small percentage from the ME.
Canada isn't South/Central America.

No shit.

gr-oilprod-300.gif

How so? Provide proof.

Sure it does. The Obama administration and Obama supporters in government were responsible for violating a United States citizen's privacy and rights, all because they didn't like what he had to say. Do you condone that?

They didn't violate shit. His lawsuit was dismissed, and the Obama Administration was not named as a defendant.

More to the point, the situations aren't analogous, as Joe the Plumber became a vocal opponent of Democrats and joined forces with political campaigns. He SOUGHT the spotlight. All the Indiana labor leader did was make a comment.

You're really, really fucking stupid, aren't you?

NONSTOP.

How so? Provide proof.

I can tell you think a lot of things that just aren't true. Joe, the not a plumber's claims were responded to. Nobody went after him.

Keep an eye on that twitter, it's going to bypass the left-wing media and go straight to the people...

I agree. Trump will use Twitter to get his thoughts and words out bypassing the LSM.

Good idea and it took Trump to think of it. LOL

Too bad he says exaggerations which usually are untrue, and there is no one to question him on them.

Time for Press conferences so he can be made to be accountable for what comes out of his mouth.

OMG Where the hell have you been. Everything he says is on the LSM 24/7.

What is LSM?

How so? Provide proof.

I can tell you think a lot of things that just aren't true. Joe, the not a plumber's claims were responded to. Nobody went after him.
At least they didn't do death threats like the Drumpfsters do.

NONSTOP.

First off, he wasn't a plumber. Next, he wasn't buying or going to open a plumbing business, and after that, only claims he had publicly made were responded to.

They didn't violate shit. His lawsuit was dismissed, and the Obama Administration was not named as a defendant.

More to the point, the situations aren't analogous, as Joe the Plumber became a vocal opponent of Democrats and joined forces with political campaigns. He SOUGHT the spotlight. All the Indiana labor leader did was make a comment.

You're really, really fucking stupid, aren't you?

Should never have been dismissed. The government violated this man's privacy. They had no right to investigate him because he asked a question. Is that the kind of government you really want? What a traitor to the country you are. Thank god your old lady didn't win. Lol.

First off, he wasn't a plumber. Next, he wasn't buying or going to open a plumbing business, and after that, only claims he had publicly made were responded to.

So? That gives the government some kind of a "right" to investigate him and ruin his reputation and life?

You people are fucked. I hope you all move to a country where you have the government you deserve, like China.

Forum List

Back