Our first crybaby President

Funny...all the whining that I'm seeing right now is from the far left! The truth is you guys got smoked in this election. You lost the Oval Office...you didn't take control of the Senate...you lost even more Governor's races!

To be quite blunt...who cares about snarky late night talk shows? Obviously most of America didn't.

Trump seems to.

Funny...all the whining that I'm seeing right now is from the far left! The truth is you guys got smoked in this election. You lost the Oval Office...you didn't take control of the Senate...you lost even more Governor's races!

To be quite blunt...who cares about snarky late night talk shows? Obviously most of America didn't.
Oldstyle, you are now whining.

Evidently Trump does. Why else would he whine on twitter so much?
Keep an eye on that twitter, it's going to bypass the left-wing media and go straight to the people...

I agree. Trump will use Twitter to get his thoughts and words out bypassing the LSM.

Good idea and it took Trump to think of it. LOL

What would I whining about, Jake? That my guy won? Amusing concept...:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Keep an eye on that twitter, it's going to bypass the left-wing media and go straight to the people...
This from the exact same assholes who bitched about Obama not giving enough press conferences.
Trump is obviously afraid of taking questions.
Like the chickenshit Trump really is.

This from the exact same assholes who bitched about Obama not giving enough press conferences.
Trump is obviously afraid of taking questions.
Like the chickenshit Trump really is.

Trump is basically giving the main stream media the middle finger. They actively tried to give the election to his opponent and he has no reason to like them. That isn't fear...it's payback.

Obama complained, bitched and cried about FoxNews for 8 years.
NONSTOP.
There is your first cry baby president.

What would I whining about, Jake? That my guy won? Amusing concept...:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
Then why are you whining, oldstyle. Your man won but you can't stand that more than eleven million voted against him than for him. He is going to get the same support from his opponents on day one as did Obama, and it is going to become much more worse every single day. And no 'fake news' or outright lies need to be used.

upload_2016-12-27_8-13-52.png

Trump told Obama to cancel the new Boeing 747 for a new Air Force 1. Clinton started the Boeing 747 for Air Force 1 which is more than a bit ostentatious. I wonder what brand of passenger jet he wants to fly around in? He currently has his private Boeing 757 with gold faucets.
But it's not resistant to nuclear attacks or a few other things.

image.jpeg

Bush 1 started the Boeing 747. Not Clinton.

what a whiny snowflake

Has any presidential election winner ever complained as much about his victory as President-elect Donald Trump has?

Trump took to Twitter on Wednesday to once again rail against people who pointed out that he lost the popular vote to Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton by nearly 3 million votes.

baby-trump.jpg

‘Our first crybaby President’: Internet hammers Trump after he again whines about losing popular vote

It will be interesting to see how long it will take trump to get us into another MAJOR war. A president with the temperament of a 12 year old is a recipe for disaster.

what a whiny snowflake

Has any presidential election winner ever complained as much about his victory as President-elect Donald Trump has?

Trump took to Twitter on Wednesday to once again rail against people who pointed out that he lost the popular vote to Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton by nearly 3 million votes.

baby-trump.jpg

‘Our first crybaby President’: Internet hammers Trump after he again whines about losing popular vote

It will be interesting to see how long it will take trump to get us into another MAJOR war. A president with the temperament of a 12 year old is a recipe for disaster.

Not long.

Forum List

Back