Our first crybaby President

Sorry, but I really don't think there has been an administration that was as whiny and childish as the Obama administration. Not surprising though, given they are liberals. ;)

Of course you think that. Hannity told you to.

Sorry, but I really don't think there has been an administration that was as whiny and childish as the Obama administration. Not surprising though, given they are liberals. ;)

Just because you watch Hannity doesn't mean everyone else does.

I don't think I've ever watched that show. Lol. I don't even watch Fox, MSNBC, CNN or any of those networks. I already know what they are all about.

I don't think I've ever watched that show. Lol. I don't even watch Fox, MSNBC, CNN or any of those networks. I already know what they are all about.

So where do you get your news? Alex Jones?

I've never watched it either and I don't listen to talk radio.

I do watch FOX on occasion and then flip the MSNBC and CNN to catch the differences.

Boy are there some differences. Check it out some night if you're in the mood. LOL

Keep an eye on that twitter, it's going to bypass the left-wing media and go straight to the people...

I agree. Trump will use Twitter to get his thoughts and words out bypassing the LSM.

Good idea and it took Trump to think of it. LOL

Too bad he says exaggerations which usually are untrue, and there is no one to question him on them.

Time for Press conferences so he can be made to be accountable for what comes out of his mouth.

OMG Where the hell have you been. Everything he says is on the LSM 24/7.

What is LSM?

The lame stream media. He's all over it 24/7

Turn you're TV on once in a while and catch the 24 hour news stations. You'll see Trump 24/7.

Oh ok tea party Palin slang. Yes but no one every questions him, at his rallies or on his tweets. Time for him to sit down with some one on one, with Chris Matthews or Rachael Maddow.

I agree. Trump will use Twitter to get his thoughts and words out bypassing the LSM.

Good idea and it took Trump to think of it. LOL

Too bad he says exaggerations which usually are untrue, and there is no one to question him on them.

Time for Press conferences so he can be made to be accountable for what comes out of his mouth.

What is LSM?

Turn you're TV on once in a while and catch the 24 hour news stations. You'll see Trump 24/7.

Oh ok tea party Palin slang. Yes but no one every questions him, at his rallies or on his tweets. Time for him to sit down with some one on one, with Chris Matthews or Rachael Maddow.

No. LSM has been around forever. Where the hell have you been??

What is LSM?

No. LSM has been around forever. Where the hell have you been??

Got a link of it's use before Sarah?

barack_obama_crying2.jpg

Forum List

Back