Our New Speaker Thinks the Earth is 6,000 Years Old

But the disease isn’t transmitted by aerosols, at least not exclusively. You are ignoring that risk of infection is correlated to quantity of virus exposed.

Cutting down transmission cuts down infections.

This definitely is medicine.

And the quantity reduced by improper mask use gives a false sense of security, especially in crowded areas.

Before the shots I made sure I was clean by isolating myself for a week after potential exposure before I went to visit my 100 year old grandfather. That's proper precautions, not relying on using shitty masks with shitty procedures.

Medicine is treating the disease, or preventing via inoculation. particle dispersion and mask efficacy is particulate modeling and calculating, and that's engineering.

And the quantity reduced by improper mask use gives a false sense of security, especially in crowded areas.

Before the shots I made sure I was clean by isolating myself for a week after potential exposure before I went to visit my 100 year old grandfather. That's proper precautions, not relying on using shitty masks with shitty procedures.

Medicine is treating the disease, or preventing via inoculation. particle dispersion and mask efficacy is particulate modeling and calculating, and that's engineering.
You keep changing the subject. Now you’re talking about feelings and not science.

Isolation is of course a great thing to prevent infection but is not always practical when people have jobs.

Health officials and doctors talked about the Swiss cheese model. Masks were never the panacea you are trying to make them out to be. Just one tool and not even the burden that the right wing psychos made them out to be.

Because most scientists are not Christians. So it is kind of dumb to use a date that stands for after an imaginary magical zombie was born.
And scientists who are Christian correctly understand that the old testament is not to be taken literally, that it’s a collection of ancient myths and legends devoid of facts.

You keep changing the subject. Now you’re talking about feelings and not science.

Isolation is of course a great thing to prevent infection but is not always practical when people have jobs.

Health officials and doctors talked about the Swiss cheese model. Masks were never the panacea you are trying to make them out to be. Just one tool and not even the burden that the right wing psychos made them out to be.

I'm talking about efficacy, and actual results, not wishful thinking with shitty mask use.

Oh, they sure as hell sold them as that, and don't lie about it being otherwise.

Forum List

Back