Our New Speaker Thinks the Earth is 6,000 Years Old

Cult fucks believe Biden is a good POTUS.

81 million votes. 81 million dumb motherfuckers.

yup

1699049980371.png

Where have I tried to silence, or supported silencing, anyone?

Point it out.

Requiring isn't the issue, pretending surgical masks were anything more than a panacea and half assed attempt at stopping any spread was the issue. I've been fit tested for masks, as required when used in harmful environments? I've had to shave my facial hair off to use them. How many people did these things during the pandemic?

Here is the difference between "science" and Engineering, i.e. application, and more to the point, proper application.
Your opinion on the efficacy of surgical masks isn’t well informed. If you were honest, youd acknowledge your experience with masks in “harmful“ environments isn’t related to infectious disease.

I have no problem with opinions. I have a problem when they’re dishonest.

In other words there is no actual quote.

Just because he likes the Noah’s Ark replica doesn’t mean he believes the earth is 6000 years old.

He believes the story is history. Do you think he's also schizophrenic?

Your opinion on the efficacy of surgical masks isn’t well informed. If you were honest, youd acknowledge your experience with masks in “harmful“ environments isn’t related to infectious disease.

I have no problem with opinions. I have a problem when they’re dishonest.

Fit testing is fit testing. Also when you are fit tested you are informed the obvious that letting your nose stick out defeats the purpose of the mask. As does facial hair. as does using the same mask/cartridge for weeks.

Surgical masks aren't designed to stop aerosol transmission to another breathing person, they are designed to prevent aerosol transmission to an open surgical wound, or at least reduce it.

Fit testing is fit testing. Also when you are fit tested you are informed the obvious that letting your nose stick out defeats the purpose of the mask. As does facial hair. as does using the same mask/cartridge for weeks.

Surgical masks aren't designed to stop aerosol transmission to another breathing person, they are designed to prevent aerosol transmission to an open surgical wound, or at least reduce it.
Surgical masks don’t stop aerosol transmission. They stop droplet transmission.

Sorry, but your background experience simply doesn’t translate to such a different field.

If you were honest, you’d admit this. Your assumptions are invalid.

Surgical masks don’t stop aerosol transmission. They stop droplet transmission.

Sorry, but your background experience simply doesn’t translate to such a different field.

If you were honest, you’d admit this. Your assumptions are invalid.

aerosol​

noun

aero·sol ˈer-ə-ˌsäl -ˌsȯl

: a suspension of fine solid or liquid particles in gas
Smoke, fog, and mist are aerosols.

airborne aerosol transmission of infective viral particles

also, aerosols plural : the fine particles of an aerosol
stratospheric aerosols

: a substance (such as an insecticide or medicine) dispensed from a pressurized container as an aerosol
also : the container for this

If they only stop droplets that makes them even more pointless for a disease transmitted via aerosol.

A mask is a mask. This isn't medicine, this is dispersion studies, which I took as part of my Chem E Education.

If they only stop droplets that makes them even more pointless for a disease transmitted via aerosol.

A mask is a mask. This isn't medicine, this is dispersion studies, which I took as part of my Chem E Education.
But the disease isn’t transmitted by aerosols, at least not exclusively. You are ignoring that risk of infection is correlated to quantity of virus exposed.

Cutting down transmission cuts down infections.

This definitely is medicine.

Forum List

Back