Our New Speaker Thinks the Earth is 6,000 Years Old

Not at all. Like I said Creationism not being taught in public schools isn't silencing creationism, it's just not making it part of the curriculum.

Science is a process, again not a talisman to be waved around like some sacred relic.

And by applying, learn what said principles do in the real world, taking into account all sorts of things that the academics don't want to think about or need to think about.

Ask Bill Nigh if he thinks being an Engineer gives him some qualifications to talk about technical topics with knowledge.
Creationism isn’t science so the fact it isn’t part of the curriculum is hardly surprising.

Farmers and nurses apply scientific principles too. Bill Nye is a science educator, not a scientist.

For the record, you’re the one trying to gatekeep here. I think anyone can talk about science, as long as they’re honest about it. You aren’t.

Creationism isn’t science so the fact it isn’t part of the curriculum is hardly surprising.

Farmers and nurses apply scientific principles too. Bill Nye is a science educator, not a scientist.

For the record, you’re the one trying to gatekeep here. I think anyone can talk about science, as long as they’re honest about it. You aren’t.

Your side is the one that screams we have to default to "the experts".

Who am I trying to stop from blathering their idiocy? Not you, that's for sure.

Science is the study of what God created nothing else

Just because someone is a religious man doesn't make them a "theocrat"

And yet his religious background has so brainwashed him that he thinks noah's ark was real and that dinosaurs rode in it. No one like this should be working in government or anything where they're responsible for anyone but themselves.

And yet his religious background has so brainwashed him that he thinks noah's ark was real and that dinosaurs rode in it. No one like this should be working in government or anything where they're responsible for anyone but themselves.

There are other people out there with religious backgrounds that made them so brainwashed that they think that Almighty God put Adam and Steve into the Garden.

Or don't understand that men can't get pregnant, because of their religious background as a Radical Episcopalianist.

There is , BTW, actual proof of Noah's Ark, the written testimony in the bible. If there were dinosaurs in those days, why wouldn't they be on the ark?

"If there were dinosaurs in those days, why wouldn't they be on the ark?"

OK, I'll bite: Were dinosaurs on the Ark?
And if not, why not?

And if it was because they weren't around in them days......well, why not?
When were they around?

Cannot we all agree that dinosaurs actually were around sometime?

And if we agree on that....well, about when were they around vis-a-vis the Ark?

There are other people out there with religious backgrounds that made them so brainwashed that they think that Almighty God put Adam and Steve into the Garden.

Or don't understand that men can't get pregnant, because of their religious background as a Radical Episcopalianist.

There is , BTW, actual proof of Noah's Ark, the written testimony in the bible. If there were dinosaurs in those days, why wouldn't they be on the ark?

Fairytales can't be proven, that's why they're called fairytales. Anyone who believes in them usually can't handle the harsh reality of real life.

I do not have enough faith to an atheist!
I would have to believe nothing produced everything.
Non life produced life.
randomness produced precision.
Chaos produced order.

Your side is the one that screams we have to default to "the experts".

Who am I trying to stop from blathering their idiocy? Not you, that's for sure.
The experts have credibility and honesty, but they’re not the only ones that can acquire those traits. However, this is something that Jim Bob and you don’t have.

The Far Left nominated celebrated Creation Scientist William Jennings Bryan for President not once, not twice but thrice for the Presidency. Why do libs have such a problemo with Speaker Johnson who isn't nearly as outspoken on the issue as Bryan was?

The experts have credibility and honesty, but they’re not the only ones that can acquire those traits. However, this is something that Jim Bob and you don’t have.

Not after COVID and AGW they don't.

More disdain for your fellow citizen, and unearned disdain at that.

The Far Left nominated celebrated Creation Scientist William Jennings Bryan for President not once, not twice but thrice for the Presidency. Why do libs have such a problemo with Speaker Johnson who isn't nearly as outspoken on the issue as Bryan was?
The less objectionable a Republican is, the more extreme the democrat desperation to destroy them. IOW, you can easily gauge a Republican's personal character by how ludicrous the democrat rant of the day is. They had to go back to a high school prank for Mitt Romney.

A true theocrat, that close to the Oval Office.

Evidently we haven't learned from the Middle East.
Good point. We saw back in September that the xian mafia had a much more aggressive agenda. The second wrong, Trump, is their poster child.

New Speaker Mike Johnson says the way to learn how feels about any issue is to read the Bible: 'That's my worldview, that's what I believe'​

I know, I know. "Fake news".
The bible is one of the world's most dangerous self-glossing literatures. Readers of Revelation might not even know that John was going 'nanas on Patmos. None should believe the intense illusions of that dipshit.

2 Nov 2023 GW Accelerating
'...."gobsmackingly bananas." '

The bible is one of the world's most dangerous self-glossing literatures. Readers of Revelation might not even know that John was going 'nanas on Patmos. None should believe the intense illusions of that dipshit.

Interesting viewpoint, but one which Sleepy Joe apparently doesn't have the guts or the courage to articulate.

Why don't libs in public service have the guts to be as open as you are about your opinions on Almighty God and His holy bible?

2 Nov 2023 GW Accelerating
'...."gobsmackingly bananas." '
Your tolerance is showing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not

Forum List

Back