Our New Speaker Thinks the Earth is 6,000 Years Old

Pseudoscience is any science you disagree with. There’s no more solid basis. It’s just what you don’t like so you silence it by renaming it.

Yes, conservatives love silencing science they don’t like. That’s whats happening in schools when they refuse to teach evolution, global warming. That’s what they do in the courts by filing frivolous lawsuits. That’s what they do in government by editing scientific reports to exclude information.

Conservatives are anti-science because they’ve become too emotionally fragile to deal with the results.
Explain the science behind your belief a dude can change into a woman simply by saying he is a woman.

Truth is based on matter, time, and space. If those things are evolving truth also has to evolve.

No it doesn't.

You can't have it both ways. Evolution and Absolute truth can't coexist.

Impossible.

Of course it can. It doesn't make evolution a fact but you have no idea what you are rambling over.

They can get it from any number of sources, parents, amazon, etc. It's like calling restricting sex books in school by age "banning" them.

Engineering is the application of scientific derived principles, i.e. I know more about how things would work in the real world and their impacts than any lab rat.
So you use a different definition of silencing when conservatives do it.

Fucking hypocrite.

So you’re not in science then. All you do is apply principles.

So you use a different definition of silencing when conservatives do it.

Fucking hypocrite.

So you’re not in science then. All you do is apply principles.

Not at all. Like I said Creationism not being taught in public schools isn't silencing creationism, it's just not making it part of the curriculum.

Science is a process, again not a talisman to be waved around like some sacred relic.

And by applying, learn what said principles do in the real world, taking into account all sorts of things that the academics don't want to think about or need to think about.

Ask Bill Nigh if he thinks being an Engineer gives him some qualifications to talk about technical topics with knowledge.

So, truth remains the same but everything else is evolving?!?

LMAO

I don't think you even have a clue what you are asking.

Everything else is not evolving. George Washington was the first president of the USA. Simple truth or simple fact. That doesn't change irrelevant of evolution.

Forum List

Back