Our New Speaker Thinks the Earth is 6,000 Years Old

More dodging because you don't want to talk about the topic at hand.
You’re changing the topic from science to policy.

Again.

You’ve yet to explain what biology you are asking to be denied. Biology doesn’t care what restroom someone uses. Biology doesn’t care who wrestles who.

The fact is we are in complete agreement about biology. It’s actually good news.

The difference between us is what our policy is about biology.

Again.

You’ve yet to explain what biology you are asking to be denied. Biology doesn’t care what restroom someone uses. Biology doesn’t care who wrestles who.

The fact is we are in complete agreement about biology. It’s actually good news.

Science flows into policy, just look at the AGW hacks. It's not separable, especially when the trans idiots use medicine and psychology to back their idiocy up.

Science flows into policy, just look at the AGW hacks. It's not separable, especially when the trans idiots use medicine and psychology to back their idiocy up.
Science describes what is. Policy describes what we do about it.

They sure are separable, given the conservatives have been spending decades severing science from policy making. That’s why they’re anti-science. They don’t like what science tells them about the world so they try to silence it.

They sure are separable, given the conservatives have been spending decades severing science from policy making. That’s why they’re anti-science. They don’t like what science tells them about the world so they try to silence it.

Pseudoscience can also describe it, and a lot of the trans nutters go for that.

Try to silence it? Only the left tries to silence opinions they don't like.

Again.

And also: we aren't amoeba. We have minds.

Pseudoscience can also describe it, and a lot of the trans nutters go for that.

Try to silence it? Only the left tries to silence opinions they don't like.
Pseudoscience is any science you disagree with. There’s no more solid basis. It’s just what you don’t like so you silence it by renaming it.

Yes, conservatives love silencing science they don’t like. That’s whats happening in schools when they refuse to teach evolution, global warming. That’s what they do in the courts by filing frivolous lawsuits. That’s what they do in government by editing scientific reports to exclude information.

Conservatives are anti-science because they’ve become too emotionally fragile to deal with the results.

Pseudoscience is any science you disagree with. There’s no more solid basis. It’s just what you don’t like so you silence it by renaming it.

Yes, conservatives love silencing science they don’t like. That’s whats happening in schools when they refuse to teach evolution, global warming. That’s what they do in the courts by filing frivolous lawsuits. That’s what they do in government by editing scientific reports to exclude information.

Conservatives are anti-science because they’ve become too emotionally fragile to deal with the results.
I notice that anyone who claims the theory of evolution is false knows less than nothing about it.

You can be one hundred percent sure that this is true of mike johnson.

It's the corruption of science, be it via wishful thinking, or outright manipulation due to political means.

That isn't silencing anything. Schools aren't silencing creationism by not teaching it.

I'm talking about the left's love of crashing and stopping events involving speakers or groups they don't like.

Again, I have more scientific bonafides than you. What's your degree in (if any), lesbian Aztec basketweaving?

Science!!!!!

1698852591047.png

What do you know about science?

1698852884712.png

I notice that anyone who claims the theory of evolution is false knows less than nothing about it.

I have noticed that anyone who believes in evolution can't answer this simple question.

If evolution exists and happens that means everything is evolving including the TRUTH.

How can ANYTHING you say be true?????

:eusa_whistle:

I have noticed that anyone who believes in evolution can't answer this simple question.

If evolution exists and happens that means everything is evolving including the TRUTH.

How can ANYTHING you say be true?????

:eusa_whistle:
That's a very stupid question. More likely, intelligent people just ignored it and you.

But I can be sure that you are an evolution denier that knows less than nothing about evolution.

It's the corruption of science, be it via wishful thinking, or outright manipulation due to political means.

That isn't silencing anything. Schools aren't silencing creationism by not teaching it.

I'm talking about the left's love of crashing and stopping events involving speakers or groups they don't like.

Again, I have more scientific bonafides than you. What's your degree in (if any), lesbian Aztec basketweaving?
It’s always a goddamn conspiracy with you freaks.

How is stopping teachers from discussing evolution not silencing them? Of course it is by the very definition.

I have no idea why you think an engineering degree establishes you as a scientist, but whatever. You have no idea what my credentials are and I have no idea why you even ask since you wouldn’t believe me anyway. Yet more trolling.

It’s always a goddamn conspiracy with you freaks.

How is stopping teachers from discussing evolution not silencing them? Of course it is by the very definition.

I have no idea why you think an engineering degree establishes you as a scientist, but whatever. You have no idea what my credentials are and I have no idea why you even ask since you wouldn’t believe me anyway. Yet more trolling.

They can get it from any number of sources, parents, amazon, etc. It's like calling restricting sex books in school by age "banning" them.

Engineering is the application of scientific derived principles, i.e. I know more about how things would work in the real world and their impacts than any lab rat.

No, it's stupid and is based on false premises. Think of a better question. Which you cannot do, since you know nothing about evolution.

I see, so any question you can't answer is stupid.

Got it.

:laugh:

Stumped the smart people with one question.

:woohoo:

I see, so any question you can't answer is stupid.

Got it.

:laugh:

Stumped the smart people with one question.

:woohoo:

It is stupid. Human flight was once a theory. It was proven viable. That doesn't change the facts today.

Forum List

Back