Our New Speaker Thinks the Earth is 6,000 Years Old

I call bullshit.

It was blatantly obvious to me, from the very beginning, that they were all lying. That many more people were foolish enough to believe them, at first, doesn't mean that they were telling the truth; it just means that more people were fooled. I wasn't. I saw through the lies right away. It is probably possible to verify this, by searching back on this forum to see what I was saying about the #CoronaHoax2020 back in early 2020, when it was first coming out. I was never fooled by any of it.

They didn't have enough data at the start to be lying, well except for the origin lying, at least the 100% denial of any chance of it being a lab leak.

If it did turn out to be 5% to 10% mortality, that's breakdown of society levels of death. Again, to me the turning point was when they knew that wasn't the case, and they kept with the lockdown shit.

Well, this is reassuring.

The new Speaker appears to believe that the Earth is 6,000 years old.

Before arriving in Washington less than a decade ago, House Speaker Mike Johnson, a deeply religious Christian, was a legal crusader associated with a fringe evangelical movement called “young Earth creationism,” based on a literal reading of the Bible’s Book of Genesis that posits the Earth is only several thousand years old.​
In the mere hours since Johnson was elected speaker Wednesday, he hadn’t had to address his views on creationism and evolution. But his close ties to a leader of the creationist movement and his past legal work — on behalf of the Ark Encounter creationist theme park, where children can learn that dinosaurs were passengers on Noah’s Ark — seem to suggest that he’s also personally aligned with these beliefs.​

“The Ark Encounter is one way to bring people to this recognition of the truth, that what we read in the Bible are actual historical events,” Johnson said in a 2021 interview with Ark Encounter founder Ken Ham while guest-hosting the radio showof Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council, an evangelical activist group.​

Prove to me the Earth was here before I was born!

My point?

Simple, you can provide all the evidence the Earth is billions of years old but in the end, some will never believe it, so might as well ask you to prove the Earth was here before I was born..

They didn't have enough data at the start to be lying, well except for the origin lying, at least the 100% denial of any chance of it being a lab leak.

If it did turn out to be 5% to 10% mortality, that's breakdown of society levels of death. Again, to me the turning point was when they knew that wasn't the case, and they kept with the lockdown shit.

I think most of them knew that it was just a common cold. That was the first lie—that it was anything other than that—on which everything else was built.

I simply do not buy into any of the bullshit excuses for what came after that. This was a fake crisis, manufactured for political purposes.

I think most of them knew that it was just a common cold. That was the first lie, on which everything else was built.

I simply do not buy into any of the bullshit excuses for what came after that. This was a fake crisis, manufactured for political purposes.

it's worse than that for older people and people with co-morbidities. I put it at the flu.

I had it two shots in, and it was right between a bad cold and a weak flu.

And I've had a bad flu, the 48 hour can't get out of bed feel like you've been beaten with sticks flu.

Exactly the same as with every other instance of the cold or flu.

Worse than a flu because it was a novel virus. We have gained some levels of resistance to even bad flus, even if they do change slightly from year to year, because humans have been exposed to them for millennia.

SARS COVID contained all sorts of crap in it that human immune systems couldn't recognize. That's why when a case went bad, it went real bad.

It's THE COMMON COLD! They called it by a different name, to scare people over it; and you are still falling for that lie.

No it wasn't/isn't. It's attenuated in the past 3-4 years but at the beginning it was a novel virus the human immune system was not familiar with.

That made it dangerous, which the people working on it in the lab should have fucking known.

So let me get this straight.

He made no direct mention of his views on creation and evolution? He is just being smeared for his affiliations with Young Earth Creationists?

Sounds about right, why not indict him or impeach him? It's the democrat way as I'm sure we can find another Leftist activist judge or two who will throw him in jail over and throw away the key.

But even if he did believe in a Young earth, it is far better than having someone in there who does not know what a woman is, but at the same time, tells you a man can have a baby. I'm guessing he is also appalled at mutilating the genitals of children. Just a guess really.

Also, being able to condemn acts of terrorism against Jews, the largest Jewish massacre since the Holocaust, instead of refusing to condemn it is also very refreshing.

He went off on gays bringing down the Roman empire. He's gay as he can be.

Well, this is reassuring.

The new Speaker appears to believe that the Earth is 6,000 years old.

Before arriving in Washington less than a decade ago, House Speaker Mike Johnson, a deeply religious Christian, was a legal crusader associated with a fringe evangelical movement called “young Earth creationism,” based on a literal reading of the Bible’s Book of Genesis that posits the Earth is only several thousand years old.​
In the mere hours since Johnson was elected speaker Wednesday, he hadn’t had to address his views on creationism and evolution. But his close ties to a leader of the creationist movement and his past legal work — on behalf of the Ark Encounter creationist theme park, where children can learn that dinosaurs were passengers on Noah’s Ark — seem to suggest that he’s also personally aligned with these beliefs.​

“The Ark Encounter is one way to bring people to this recognition of the truth, that what we read in the Bible are actual historical events,” Johnson said in a 2021 interview with Ark Encounter founder Ken Ham while guest-hosting the radio showof Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council, an evangelical activist group.​

He also doesn't believe in separation of church and state

Just imagine how influential this “imaginary magical zombie” had to be for the entire world to adopt his death as the beginning date for a new calendar
Waaaaay off.

Jesus wasn't influential. What was influential were crusaders with swords and colonialists with rifles.

If Jesus was so influential, the early christians would not have had to convert people at the ends of swords and rifles.

As for the children who have been brainwashed since: it's not Jesus that influenced them. It was their parents.

Good God would you shut up you ineffectual moron. Every word out of your mushy little mouth is wrong.

Says a mindless cretin who fully believed and obeyed, and still believes, every single lie that government told you about the #CoronaHoax2020, no matter how obvious it ought to have been that you were being lied to.

If I tried as hard as I could, put everything into it that I had, I could not achieve the level of wrongness that you do, without any effort at all, on a routine basis.

Forum List

Back