Our president has no balls.

I think it is you who don't wan't to see are WEAK Biden really is or if you are blind and really don't see well you could buy yourself a pair of glasses .
Your whole opposition is because you are a hate filled republican. You want Biden to fail for political reasons. You never cared a hoot about Ukraine until lately. How convenient.

Now its all bidens fault and you get teary eyed about it. Dont make me laugh.

Here we go again. Regurgitate the old communist threat always relied on by the republicans.
Its a possibility if Trump is relected and let's in his butt buddy vlad in.
There is decay from within.

go back and look at the streets of America when this was said and take a good look at them now.
Everything we were warned about has come upon us.
Edward R.Murrow brainwashed silly housewives and with his lies ,no wonder he said " good night and good luck" he knew once they got through with us we were going to need all the luck we could muster.

go back and look at the streets of America when this was said and take a good look at them now.
Everything we were warned about has come upon us.
Edward R.Murrow brainwashed silly housewives and with his lies ,no wonder he said " good night and good luck" he knew once they got through with us we were going to need all the luck we could muster.
But it never happened. Youre point is?

Your whole opposition is because you are a hate filled republican. You want Biden to fail for political reasons. You never cared a hoot about Ukraine until lately. How convenient.

Now its all bidens fault and you get teary eyed about it. Dont make me laugh.
This as nothing to do about the fact that i am a replican like you said this about the fact that Biden is WEAK, you have to be blind to not see it.

But it never happened. Youre point is?

What never happened the destruction of a once civilized nation?
We could have fixed equal rights without destroying the black and white race.
Welfare created ghettos and unending voting block for demoncrats.

What never happened the destruction of a once civilized nation?
We could have fixed equal rights without destroying the black and white race.
Welfare created ghettos and unending voting block for demoncrats.
If you say so. Gees.

He cannot send troops under the nato agreement.
You need to check what nato is about.
He did not say go ahead. He abided by the rules.
Last week the gop were supporting putin, now youve changed the opposite. Make up your mind.
Again with the lie about the GOP supporting Putin. STFU pussy.

One definition of "energy independence" is: Export more than we import.

And we do that.
Have done so in the Obama presidency, the Trump presidency, the Biden presidency.

If that type of 'independence' is different than yours.......well, please share how you interpret 'energy independence'.

We will all be dead and gone before that even gets within a lifetime.
You're right and you're wrong. True, they will never run out completely, but it is also true that they will continue to become more and more expensive. We currently have to drill wells many miles deep to get our oil. A very expensive why to get something to burn. Eventually there will be cheaper alternatives and the industry will evolve. We may use oil and gas to produce plastics and the like but burning them will cease. Probably in the lifetime of my kids or grandkids.

I don't know many that have a problem with developing alternatives to fossil fuels. What many do have a problem with is our irresponsible rush to do so before it is feasible. Countries that do so will beholden to those that are much more pragmatic and will ultimately fall to those countries. It is nice to live in fantasy land, but reality can't be avoided. We aren't all going to die from climate change in the near term and it makes absolutely no sense for us to stop drilling in our country all the while buying oil from others. That is just plain stupid. We obviously need it and are burning it so why not mine it ourselves? It is the same net effect on the climate whether we do it or some other country does it for us.
We can keep burning them until the market collapses but that may be very damaging. I think it better to wean ourselves and control the transition. Any oil or gas left in the ground is money in the bank for our children.

We can keep burning them until the market collapses but that may be very damaging. I think it better to wean ourselves and control the transition. Any oil or gas left in the ground is money in the bank for our children.

Ok, yeah we disagree on the urgency and effects of climate change.

and you look for any reason to whine about trump and republicans.....how are you any different?....
Don’t have to look very far. They’re wrong on all the major issues. They did offer good advice on what color to paint the bathrooms used by congress.

688E6EB5-8D7D-42F4-BA62-F398B8F04D7B.jpeg

You're right and you're wrong. True, they will never run out completely, but it is also true that they will continue to become more and more expensive. We currently have to drill wells many miles deep to get our oil. A very expensive why to get something to burn. Eventually there will be cheaper alternatives and the industry will evolve. We may use oil and gas to produce plastics and the like but burning them will cease. Probably in the lifetime of my kids or grandkids.
My son worked the oil fields of North Dakota. Their company couldn't wait for them to finish drilling so they could use it somewhere else. He made so much Money, he worked two weeks out of the month and then commuted home to Washington state. That drilling lead to gas prices dropping.

Forum List

Back