Our president has no balls.

Biden and the West are inflicting serious personal pain on Putin and the Russian oligarchs.

Stand back, watch, and learn, comrades.

Again, matters not since construction of that pipeline was halted before Biden was sworn in.
I spend quite a bit of time watching Fox (self punishment) but every time there is a Republican politician that brings up Biden and pipeline, they always say produce, shut down and pluralize pipelines. There is 2 realities, one is created in the RWNM.

Why are we buying any oil from Russia when we can simply allow more leases for drilling on federal land? You know why and I know why. The Climate Change nuts haven't figured out that our economy cannot run on solar panels and wind turbines.

Who is we. We as a country don't buy oil from Russia, private enterprise does. The laws allowed them to since the USSR broke apart. We are oil dependent. But the tiny amount they import from Russia will not be hard to replace. Retooling the refineries that process the light sweet crude to process heavy grades from other sources will be the biggest problem.

I would be 100% on board with no longer "protecting" the EU with our military. But if we did that we could not longer boss them around like we do.
Evidently we can't boss them around now. We acquiesced to Germany with regards to Nord Stream.

Funny you mention private parts, here is the worlds most loved pervert 'Zelenskyy' playing piano with his penis.
Ukraine put this degenerate in power? We should risk a nuke war for this calamity.

The Entire Left and the Entire Right Are Enemies of the Dispossessed People Who Built Our Country

An appropriate hero for the bipartisan degenerates who lead our own collapsing nation.

Yeah, Germany and much of the EU has seemed to wake up. Trump warned Germany of becoming too dependent on an adversary for energy. They finally caught on. Seems like a not brainer, but I guess they are a little slow or they went too far, too fast down the climate change rabbit hole. If we aren't careful, the US will do he same if the climate change nutters that are currently running the show get their way.
If You Jump Into a Snake Pit, You Get Entangled

The US should have gotten out of NYETO as soon as the Eurosponges recovered from World War II.

The Entire Left and the Entire Right Are Enemies of the Dispossessed People Who Built Our Country

An appropriate hero for the bipartisan degenerates who lead our own collapsing nation.

Eisenhower may have been our last president, except for the Army Bonos attack that is shows our famous generals attacked the vets of WW1.

Yeah he was a comic before becoming the leader of Ukraine. So what?
Moral people wouldn't find it funny.
I know in todays world it is. Personally I don't care what one does in private.
But nobody can argue America was a better place to live for all till it became Sodom and Gomorrah part 2..

Yeah, Germany and much of the EU has seemed to wake up. Trump warned Germany of becoming too dependent on an adversary for energy. They finally caught on. Seems like a not brainer, but I guess they are a little slow or they went too far, too fast down the climate change rabbit hole. If we aren't careful, the US will do he same if the climate change nutters that are currently running the show get their way.
No only does Sleepy Joe not have ant balls but his brain is turning to mush.

I don't know many that have a problem with developing alternatives to fossil fuels. What many do have a problem with is our irresponsible rush to do so before it is feasible. Countries that do so will beholden to those that are much more pragmatic and will ultimately fall to those countries. It is nice to live in fantasy land, but reality can't be avoided. We aren't all going to die from climate change in the near term and it makes absolutely no sense for us to stop drilling in our country all the while buying oil from others. That is just plain stupid. We obviously need it and are burning it so why not mine it ourselves? It is the same net effect on the climate whether we do it or some other country does it for us.
The Green New Deal Is a Dead Man's Hand

Netwits are constantly boxed into a corner by thought-control's false alternatives. What the Unabomber cult calls "pollution" is actually antiseptic. Going Green will lead to pandemic after pandemic, which was the situation throughout history until the invention of the internal-combustion engine.

till it became Sodom and Gomorrah part 2..

1646335466297.png

S & G's Leader.

Well, Zelenskyy seems to have proven that he has good character....He has not cut and run and is standing his ground against overwhelming Russian forces.

LOL hiding in a bunker telling others to fight is not brave.

I will say he is a great dancer though and I do admire great dancers.

Forum List

Back