Our President is a criminal and moron!

Donald Trump is the poster boy for the old saying that "if you give someone enough rope, he/she will hang themselves." It's time to get real America! He has and continues to obstruct justice on a daily basis. He has no respect for or understanding of the U.S. Constitution. He has no loyalty to anyone or anything but himself, his family, and the fortune he has amassed through fraud and deception. He has repeatedly managed to slither his way out of trouble and obviously believes he can do and say whatever he wants without ever being held accountable. IT'S THE PATTERN OF HIS LIFELONG PATHOLOGICAL OBCESSION TO BE PERCEIVED AS POWERFUL! Whether it's tax fraud, paying women to keep quiet, submitting falsified loan documents to lenders, strong-arming and trying to extort Ukraine, lying every time he opens his mouth, or purposely and deliberately acting against the interests of ALL Americans, he doesn't belong in the oval office, he belongs in an orange jumpsuit sitting in a 5' x 10' prison cell!

Sock puppets. Get yer sock puppets here!

Donald Trump is the poster boy for the old saying that "if you give someone enough rope, he/she will hang themselves." It's time to get real America! He has and continues to obstruct justice on a daily basis. He has no respect for or understanding of the U.S. Constitution. He has no loyalty to anyone or anything but himself, his family, and the fortune he has amassed through fraud and deception. He has repeatedly managed to slither his way out of trouble and obviously believes he can do and say whatever he wants without ever being held accountable. IT'S THE PATTERN OF HIS LIFELONG PATHOLOGICAL OBCESSION TO BE PERCEIVED AS POWERFUL! Whether it's tax fraud, paying women to keep quiet, submitting falsified loan documents to lenders, strong-arming and trying to extort Ukraine, lying every time he opens his mouth, or purposely and deliberately acting against the interests of ALL Americans, he doesn't belong in the oval office, he belongs in an orange jumpsuit sitting in a 5' x 10' prison cell!

Step away from the bong granny. The president of Ukraine said there was no pressure put on him. It's another hoax.

Right...you mean the President of Ukraine whose English was less than stellar and annoyed the hell out of the President when he chose to respond to questions in his native language? You mean that guy? I miss my bong!

Every time I've seen the president of Ukraine speak, his English was pretty good. Do you have a link for your reference?

If Republicans love our Constitution more than they hate Democrats - Trump will be impeached.

You hate the Constitution.

You mean that document written by a bunch of white racist invaders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're racist. We get it.

Prove it.

Your posts prove it. I don't have to.

If Republicans love our Constitution more than they hate Democrats - Trump will be impeached.

You hate the Constitution.

You mean that document written by a bunch of white racist invaders?

You're racist. We get it.

Prove it.

Your posts prove it. I don't have to.

Which posts?
Show me.

I thought you were talking about Skanky Hillary Rotten Clinton.

Viva la resistance.

LOL

He's the president.

You are a shit-for-brains internet poster.

Whose the moron ?

Oh so now a president can't be a moron. Riiightt..

As for who is the moron. I tell you who isn't. The one who knows the difference between who's and whose...
Thank you Dr! Exactly what is your specialty? Proctology?
Understand this: These people do not care that the president is an entirely amoral egomaniac as long as he is fucking over the right people. They see their long list of scapegoats getting screwed over and victimized and they love Trump from the bottom of their sadistic black hearts. There is no crime they would ever hold against him because he is the only one who tells them being ignorant, racist and hateful is a virtue. Quit trying appeal to their sense of decency, it's useless.

Oh fuck you, the commies have reached a conclusion and will put on all the dog and pony shows trying to convince the America that there is evidence to support that conclusion, even if they have to fabricate the evidence. So far it's just not there.

Th slimy sleaze Adam Schiff in his closing remarks, advised his minions that informing on everybody was the right thing to do. He took a page right out of the Gestapo and KGB manuals.That POS SOB is the most dangerous person in Congress. If he told me the sun rose in the east and water was wet I would say he had an ulterior motive and disbelieve the lying POS SOB unless he could prove it. As far as the hearing was concerned, it was a sham and a waste of time. Disgraceful.

Trump being a moron should be enough to impeach him. Being corrupt also is just a bonus.

How very dramatic.

You might want to cut back on your amphetamine intake just a wee bit, however.

You keep calling him a criminal yet have nothing to prosecute him. Is he smashing cell phones? Bleaching hard drives? Deleting 30k emails? Running rogue email servers to cover up his behavior??

Democrats are going at him at every angle and coming up with nothing. The more they do this, the more it shows the American People how divisive Democrats are.

Comparing the corruption of Democrats like the Clintons and Biden and Cocksucker Obama to Trump is like

comparing a STAR to a FIG LEAF....

Violation of FEC laws and abuse of power in trying to extort a foreign government

Violation of FEC laws and abuse of power in trying to extort a foreign government

It is ILLEGAL according to Democrats to try to figure out if Democrats are corrupt and dishonest....

If Hunter Biden sold US influence via his pappy to Ukraine, it is ILLEGAL to notice it, investigate it, or even talk about it....

Sincerely,

Forum List

Back