Our president is hitting a home run in Davos!

French president Emmanuel Macron made a wisecrack about how there were no anti-Paris Accord people at the meeting and Theresa May was stone-faced when Trump said they he and she were great friends. Yeah, Donnie is knockin' over in Davos. Fucking dream on.

You might want to check your avvie to see if the pinwheel is spinning in the proper direction.

I’m predicting your Anal Sphincter will collapse from you punishing it with a plethora of penis.

Has anyone else here been watching the reports?

Trump met with several world CEO’s who are now going to invest BILLIONS in the US! :2up:

And what do they get out of it? Pay no taxes for a long time? Get to suck the president's dick every day?

They're going to take Trump for a ride and see what they can get out of it, and Trump will pretend he's doing something good and then in about 5 years time the whole charade will come crumbling down.

Sure...
predict trump economy will collapse - Bing video

These people are playing to the cameras. And Donnie's base is really upset that he's acting like a globalist since he vowed to close the doors and "Make Amerca Great Again".

Trump met with several world CEO’s who are now going to invest BILLIONS in the US! :2up:
trump in davos - Bing video

This is just like when he had his cabinet around him telling Trump how great he is. He's getting foreign firms who will make a lot of money and take it out of the US to kiss his ass.

The first guy is just like "Thank you Mr President for making us so rich and allowing us to screw over the American people"

The second guy is from a massive multi-national. Turns out it's ABB, from his accent I couldn't tell. It's a Swiss company which will be taking profits out of the US.

But then he said they've been investing in the US for the last 8 years.... who was president for 7 of those? Yeah, don't mention it, just lick ass.

Then he mentioned AI and robots and stuff. Basically taking jobs away from Americans and giving them to robots. And Trump's like "yeah baby".

The next guy is really weird. He's CEO of Anheuser-Busch InBev NV. Then he says "your company". Probably something to do with Budweiser claiming to be an American beer when it's Belgian owned.

He says they announced last year that they were going to invest in the US. Now, this sort of thing takes more than 10 days to figure out. They were probably thinking about doing such investment way before Trump became president.

Then the next guy claims it's Trump who created the momentum in the global market. Oh, please, more ass licking.
Then he goes on about the missions the US undertakes to "protect the world", are you kidding me? The US is the biggest destabilizer in the world. And this company makes profit from this warring. Oh, wow.

So basically you have large multinational corporations licking ass because they're going to be making lots more money, consolidating wealth among the rich elite, and screwing the normal guys over. Small business owners in the US beware, these companies are coming to take your business away from you.

They're willing to invest big bucks, so I really don't care. Quit your whining.

French president Emmanuel Macron made a wisecrack about how there were no anti-Paris Accord people at the meeting and Theresa May was stone-faced when Trump said they he and she were great friends. Yeah, Donnie is knockin' over in Davos. Fucking dream on.

You might want to check your avvie to see if the pinwheel is spinning in the proper direction.

You may want to check your head and pull it out of Trump's ass.

I’m predicting your Anal Sphincter will collapse from you punishing it with a plethora of penis.

And what do they get out of it? Pay no taxes for a long time? Get to suck the president's dick every day?

They're going to take Trump for a ride and see what they can get out of it, and Trump will pretend he's doing something good and then in about 5 years time the whole charade will come crumbling down.

Sure...

Let me preface, I'm not in sales. But sales people will bend over backwards if you've got enough money.

Huge bucks. Personally, I'm not real fond of his system(s) but glad he sees the opportunity.

I thought they were a pain in the ass as well. Luckily I only had to deal with it once a year which certainly didn't help becoming familiar with it. :banghead:

Heard that Peoplesoft was easier than SAP but far less flexible, but have no personal experience at all with it.

Sure...

So, some guy might be out there saying one thing, doing something else to make money.

However you can look to the past.

Seasonally-Adj-U-3-Unemployment-Rate-10-6-17.png

You have a low point in 2006. Bush had worked hard to pump the economy. Tax breaks were given twice before that. Regulations were too lax. 7 million people lost their homes in the subsequent recession that happened just as he was leaving office.

Reagan left office in January 1989, a recession happened right after this. It messed over his successor.

1969-1977, by 1980 the economy was going sky high into economic recession.

The biggest problem the US has is the 22nd Amendment. It limits presidents to two terms. This means presidents are looking to be re-elected in 4 years time and nothing else. This means short term solutions to problems are key. The president doesn't need to care what happens in 10 years time.

China is the exact opposite. Its leaders can stay as long as they like and their ability to stay is not dependent upon the economy. Their biggest worry is that recession, like in 1989, will cause social unrest which might then challenge CCP's power. Therefore they want to keep the economy on a steady path.

atlas_VJYtG-js@2x-1024x576.png

Sure...

I'm predicting you'll be on the ignore list quite soon.

This is just like when he had his cabinet around him telling Trump how great he is. He's getting foreign firms who will make a lot of money and take it out of the US to kiss his ass.

The first guy is just like "Thank you Mr President for making us so rich and allowing us to screw over the American people"

The second guy is from a massive multi-national. Turns out it's ABB, from his accent I couldn't tell. It's a Swiss company which will be taking profits out of the US.

But then he said they've been investing in the US for the last 8 years.... who was president for 7 of those? Yeah, don't mention it, just lick ass.

Then he mentioned AI and robots and stuff. Basically taking jobs away from Americans and giving them to robots. And Trump's like "yeah baby".

The next guy is really weird. He's CEO of Anheuser-Busch InBev NV. Then he says "your company". Probably something to do with Budweiser claiming to be an American beer when it's Belgian owned.

He says they announced last year that they were going to invest in the US. Now, this sort of thing takes more than 10 days to figure out. They were probably thinking about doing such investment way before Trump became president.

Then the next guy claims it's Trump who created the momentum in the global market. Oh, please, more ass licking.
Then he goes on about the missions the US undertakes to "protect the world", are you kidding me? The US is the biggest destabilizer in the world. And this company makes profit from this warring. Oh, wow.

So basically you have large multinational corporations licking ass because they're going to be making lots more money, consolidating wealth among the rich elite, and screwing the normal guys over. Small business owners in the US beware, these companies are coming to take your business away from you.

Yes, they are.

But have you asked yourself what it'll do to America? Do you understand the implications? Probably not.

Huge bucks. Personally, I'm not real fond of his system(s) but glad he sees the opportunity.

I thought they were a pain in the ass as well. Luckily I only had to deal with it once a year which certainly didn't help becoming familiar with it. :banghead:

Heard that Peoplesoft was easier than SAP but far less flexible, but have no personal experience at all with it.

Peoplesoft was/is easer to use but a much smaller company. Think Oracle bought them up and weren't really supporting it so much...to help boost their own software.

Yes, they are.

But have you asked yourself what it'll do to America? Do you understand the implications? Probably not.

Dang, don't tell me they want their very own reset button.

Only what they told the President is that America is a place they want to do business in again.

And if you dummies don’t think he didn’t fucking plan the Tax Bill and regulatory reform knowing this meeting was coming up a few weeks later you underestimated him again.

Like The Left has continued to do to their own Demise!

Sure...

Let me preface, I'm not in sales. But sales people will bend over backwards if you've got enough money.

Yes, they are.

Are you going to discuss this seriously or just write bullshit?

Only what they told the President is that America is a place they want to do business in again.

And if you dummies don’t think he didn’t fucking plan the tax Bill knowing this meeting was coming up a few weeks later you underestimated him again.

Like The Left has continued to do to their own Demise!

Sure...

Most of them said they were doing business BEFOREHAND.

One guy said they started putting lots of investment into the US when... yeah when the US economy was crippled and they could get everything cheaply, screwing over the US workers in the process, and now they've made a shit load of money out of the US they'll try and squeeze a little more out of them because they've got themselves in a great position.

But don't let the facts get in your way.

Yes, they are.

We’re going to keep winning and laughing. :)

Yes, they are.

"Either come back with a point or just go away."

It must have killed Morning Joe to hear that Trump got a rock star welcome. In those words.

Yes, they are.

"Either come back with a point or just go away."

Bye.

Forum List

Back