dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
savage, the man is just savage

Donald J. Trump
Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
9m9 minutes ago

Bob Iger of ABC called Valerie Jarrett to let her know that “ABC does not tolerate comments like those” made by Roseanne Barr. Gee, he never called President Donald J. Trump to apologize for the HORRIBLE statements made and said about me on ABC. Maybe I just didn’t get the call?

31961764_1440212189442938_8215926670905835520_n.jpg

Haha I figured Trump would throw shade on ABC.....I pity the shareholders rumor has it they are pissed over losing their meal ticket.

Donald J. Trump
Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
9m9 minutes ago

Bob Iger of ABC called Valerie Jarrett to let her know that “ABC does not tolerate comments like those” made by Roseanne Barr. Gee, he never called President Donald J. Trump to apologize for the HORRIBLE statements made and said about me on ABC. Maybe I just didn’t get the call?

Meanwhile, Roseanne's fatass is on the street. Maybe she can join Trump's legal team.

The horrible reporting on all the nets, including Fox, are the White House sanctioned Tweets.

There are lots of reports of people calling, emailing, tweeting, posting, making shadow-puppets(?), and on-and-on: To make them stop and go away!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(No new Trump Real Estate Deals--on Lands of Many Nations: Seem to be in any planning stages, anywhere reported--which is what the White House does for work, maybe starting in North Korea(?)! Not much substance affecting international relations appears to be getting planned!)

yes, it is just hilarious....coming from this reality show host president! He sure knows how to deliver a joke, eh? :rolleyes:

Donald J. Trump
Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
9m9 minutes ago

Meanwhile, Roseanne's fatass is on the street. Maybe she can join Trump's legal team.

Hopefully Fox will pick up the show....at least her many fans hope so. Plus it would be great for all those who help produce the show. Roseanne is very wealthy but all the little people who work for the show would be the ones really hurt if Fox does not come to the rescue.....bottom line the majority of Americans are disgusted with the political correctness that dominates the media.

How many celebrities have called Trump an Orangatan? Bill Maher and Wanda Sykes comes to mind...are they being censored? Of course not. WaKE UP amERICUH! dO NOT TOLERATE THE LIBERAL DOUBLE STANDARD.

Last edited:

Donald J. Trump
Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
9m9 minutes ago

and maybe, like Tim Allen, she'll find another network.

Too popular to stay in the trash can.

Donald J. Trump
Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
9m9 minutes ago

Hopefully Fox will pick up the show....at least her many fans hope so. Plus it would be great for all those who help produce the show. Roseanne is very wealthy but all the little people who work for the show would be the ones really hurt if Fox does not come to the rescue.....bottome line the majority of Americans are disgusted with the political correctness that dominates the media.
Disney is about to own Fox. Roseanne is done. Tanking ratings, some of the worst writing in television history.... nobody will miss that show.

Donald J. Trump
Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
9m9 minutes ago

Lots of shows come back. Doesn't mean they're any good.

Donald J. Trump
Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
9m9 minutes ago

Hopefully Fox will pick up the show....at least her many fans hope so. Plus it would be great for all those who help produce the show. Roseanne is very wealthy but all the little people who work for the show would be the ones really hurt if Fox does not come to the rescue.....bottome line the majority of Americans are disgusted with the political correctness that dominates the media.
Disney is about to own Fox. Roseanne is done. Tanking ratings, some of the worst writing in television history.... nobody will miss that show.

I won't miss it.

I haven't missed it since the end of the first season of the original.

Only good part was John Goodman

Donald J. Trump
Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
9m9 minutes ago

she made a really poor decision with that tweet; no reasonable person denies this

but she owned it quickly and apologized

should her career be ended because of an off color (pun intended) comment?

looking forward to seeing ABC cancel The View...

D0GKOIYPTZy6RCa_paYEP4iWs-FI2MUZJ5sNOnxw9SA.png

Donald J. Trump
Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
9m9 minutes ago

she made a really poor decision with that tweet; no reasonable person denies this

Her career ended years ago. The ONLY reason they brought her back was because she agreed to support Trump, and we all see how well that worked out for her.

Donald J. Trump
Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
9m9 minutes ago

He has to make himself a part of the story no matter what. Complete idiot.

Birds of feather Donnie. Comedic "Gold" coming from the "so-called" President. I mean with a "face like that" he has no room to complain. His fake presidency is bleeding, bad blood coming out of its, well everywhere.

Get rid of the corruption.

Trump for Prison.

Donald J. Trump
Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
9m9 minutes ago

Her career ended years ago. The ONLY reason they brought her back was because she agreed to support Trump, and we all see how well that worked out for her.

Donald J. Trump
Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
9m9 minutes ago

Donald J. Trump
Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
9m9 minutes ago

Donald J. Trump
Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
9m9 minutes ago

I won't miss it.

I haven't missed it since the end of the first season of the original.

Only good part was John Goodman

Donald J. Trump
Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
9m9 minutes ago

If you ever had any credibility you just lost it.

Remember what they did to Jimmy the Greek? For stating the obvious his career was ruined

NFL players are the next ones to get the hammer

-Geaux

Forum List

Back