Out like Flynn - National Security Advisor countdown

The Latest: Flynn resigns amid Russia controversy

He's gone! Good.

So what do you far rightwing saps who've been ingnoring the glaring TRUTH for the past 24 hours gotta say?

I believe this set a new record for the shortest time it took for a President's cabinet member to have to resign.

Not even a proper month and already we're entangled in a MASSIVE scandal.

#LOLGOP
#SMHGOP

The Latest: Flynn resigns amid Russia controversy

He's gone! Good.

So what do you far rightwing saps who've been ingnoring the glaring TRUTH for the past 24 hours gotta say?

I believe this set a new record for the shortest time it took for a President's cabinet member to have to resign.

Not even a proper month and already we're entangled in a MASSIVE scandal.

#LOLGOP
#SMHGOP

I agree! Yes, I think 24 days is a new record.

we are literally surrendering to the Iranians right now...

Michael Flynn resigns as Trump’s national security adviser
Libtards get their pound of flesh. No impact. Plenty of qualified peeps around. Someone mumbled Petraeus. Maybe Hillary...she's never made a mistake...nor lied.

Petraeus--You're joking right. It appears you've been doing a lot of sleeping.
James Comey: David Petraeus case worse than Hillary Clinton's emails - CNNPolitics.com

God-Bless-America.jpg

Flynn's resignation letter seems a little odd to me...

Read Michael Flynn’s Resignation Letter
wow, it is unusual....

Who really writes a resignation letter, praising themselves?

And very weird on all the praising of the boss that just said, basically, You're Fired?

And the comment/praise on foreign affairs was weird?
Generals are politicians and ego maniacs.

No big surprise there.
As a veteran I have to disagree with your generalization here. Sure, there are some who fit that description to a "T". However, I strongly feel that there are good generals who aren't even close to being political or "ego maniacs." I'd simply point towards Mattis as proof positive against that fact (this is coming from a left-leaning moderate btw).

Good news is that this sets a precedent. If it is proven that you have ties that are too close to Russia for comfort (and therefore anti-American)...you are going to resign. Looking forward to seeing Rex Tillerson and Donald Trump step down from their posts in the coming months.

Michael Flynn: Trump's national security adviser quits - BBC News

He was fired for lying to Trump and Pence.
Keep your fingers crossed that he wasn't acting on Trump's orders, dummy

As a Marine veteran, I was happy to see Trump picking some military personnel to advise him on national security matters...especially happy with his pick for Secretary of Defense, Gen. Mattis. I really did not know much about Flynn, but I wanted to get the take on this event from the veteran community here.

I'm assuming that the Russian ties Flynn allegedly held were true, or true enough to force him to retire. With rumors of Trump being more pro-Russian than is healthy for America, is this a good sign that we have him leaving? Or a bad sign that he even got into that position in the first place?

One thing I would like to point out is that Flynn served his country for 33 years. Honorably. I hope these issues get resolved quickly for him and his family. There are no charges. Just wild accusations.

To date from what we know he resigned because he didn't tell VP Pence the "whole truth" about his phone conversations and basically hung Pence out to dry.

Resigning was the honorable thing to do. Her

IF the President was involved with the Russians and their influence on the election, and impeached and found guilty and removed, and VP Pence were to become president, he would not even have 1/4 the power of Pres Trump....so liberals really have nothing to truly worry about with Pence as president imo.

IF the President was involved with the Russians and their influence on the election, and impeached and found guilty and removed, and VP Pence were to become president, he would not even have 1/4 the power of Pres Trump....so liberals really have nothing to truly worry about with Pence as president imo.
If this addresses 'conservatives' and 'liberals', what about the rest of us? How does Pence impact a balanced America?

It's how long before it will be admitted that the anonymous "current and former officials" who have accused him are mere figments of media imagination.
This "Fake News" stuff is out of control. It's actually causing national security advisors to resign. Something must be done!

As a Marine veteran, I was happy to see Trump picking some military personnel to advise him on national security matters...especially happy with his pick for Secretary of Defense, Gen. Mattis. I really did not know much about Flynn, but I wanted to get the take on this event from the veteran community here.

I'm assuming that the Russian ties Flynn allegedly held were true, or true enough to force him to retire. With rumors of Trump being more pro-Russian than is healthy for America, is this a good sign that we have him leaving? Or a bad sign that he even got into that position in the first place?

One thing I would like to point out is that Flynn served his country for 33 years. Honorably. I hope these issues get resolved quickly for him and his family. There are no charges. Just wild accusations.

To date from what we know he resigned because he didn't tell VP Pence the "whole truth" about his phone conversations and basically hung Pence out to dry.

Haha, it cracks me up to hear the righties who use the ugliest language when talking about Obama or Clinton... The term "Liar" sounded like a compliment compared to the other terms that were used. But when people on your side do it, it is "alternative facts" or as you just said, "he didn't tell the whole truth" but he is still honorable... Real nice!

Last edited:

Really did he?

It will be important to find out who ordered the investigation of Flynn and when it was determined to tap into his phone calls. WSJ I think it was is claiming at that point in time Flynn was still a private citizen.

So there must be a warrant out there somewhere.

Forum List

Back