Out like Flynn - National Security Advisor countdown

What a bunch of fuck ups. Conway has egg all over her anorexic face, too

Flynn resigns amid controversy over Russia contacts - CNNPolitics.com

"Trump admin is a joke"

Too bad it isn't a complete joke, right? Democrats have only confirmed at minimum half of his cabinet.
One more to confirm now :rofl:

If you knew anything about how the appointment process works, you'd know that a National Security Adviser does not need confirmation by the Senate.
Meh. Still satisfying as fuck.

Damn, you're stupid. The Democrats don't confirm herr drumph's nominees, the entire Senate does.

Wow...

Democratic Convention Watch: Presidential Appointment List - No Senate Confirmation Required

Please kindly shut the fuck up.
Here you go dipshit. MAYBE, you can understand this. SMH

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...cs/trump-cabinet-confirmation-votes.html?_r=0

[[ The Senate has confirmed each of President Trump’s nominees that it has voted on so far. Fifteen members of the cabinet and eight other top administration posts require Senate confirmation. ]]

if Flynn only lied to the American people and only lied to the Vice President of the USA but was told to do such by the President, then the president will keep him.

Hell if Flynn had lied to the American people he could be President right now. That's all it takes.

Damn, you're stupid. The Democrats don't confirm herr drumph's nominees, the entire Senate does.

Wow...

Democratic Convention Watch: Presidential Appointment List - No Senate Confirmation Required

Please kindly shut the fuck up.
Here you go dipshit. MAYBE, you can understand this. SMH

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...cs/trump-cabinet-confirmation-votes.html?_r=0

[[ The Senate has confirmed each of President Trump’s nominees that it has voted on so far. Fifteen members of the cabinet and eight other top administration posts require Senate confirmation. ]]

LOL you're clueless.

Flynn must still be thoroughly investigated to find out what Trump knew and when did he know it. Same goes for Pence.

I imagine that's coming too. Putin has never stuck his neck out this far, and interfered with any of our elections until now. Putin did it for a reason that was beneficial to himself & Russia.

What he didn't expect--was to be found out that it was them doing these hackings, and he sure didn't expect the response. Otherwise he would have never done it. So he was promised something by someone within the Trump campaign to do a cyber attack on the United States to obtain DNC emails to help run a smear campaign. He's also responsible for putting all the FAKE news out on social media outlets.

If they find the collusion, it will be considered Treason.

hack.jpg

So with this it begins, and they may already have something because this article was written BEFORE all Russian diplomats were thrown out of this country.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=0
I don't know if that meets the high standard for treason, but it certainly would break several statutes in the espionage act...

Flynn must still be thoroughly investigated to find out what Trump knew and when did he know it. Same goes for Pence.

I imagine that's coming too. Putin has never stuck his neck out this far, and interfered with any of our elections until now. Putin did it for a reason that was beneficial to himself & Russia.

What he didn't expect--was to be found out that it was them doing these hackings, and he sure didn't expect the response. Otherwise he would have never done it. So he was promised something by someone within the Trump campaign to do a cyber attack on the United States to obtain DNC emails to help run a smear campaign. He's also responsible for putting all the FAKE news out on social media outlets.

hack.jpg

So with this it begins, and they may already have something because this article was written BEFORE all Russian diplomats were thrown out of this country.
I don't know if that meets the high standard for treason, but it certainly would break several statutes in the espionage act...

Collusion with a foreign adversary to do a cyber attack on the United States would be considered Treason.

I wish the election could be nullified and Hillary could become president. I'm tired of daily CNN alerts from Trump that scare the hell out of people (paraphrasing from Cecily Strong on SNL).

Trump planning for his replacement for a little while does show Pres Trump felt he needed to go....that is in President Trump's favor imho.

Still questions on firing the AG that told him Flynn was compromised, enough to be blackmailed by the Russians, on whatever it really is that they discussed, was it somehow also related to this?

Still questions on whether pres trump told flynn to tell the russian ambassador that he would renege the sanctions when in office and NOT to retaliate?

If Trump knew his tax returns were about to be made public - I think he would resign the presidency. They would likely show strong Russian ties.

hack.jpg

Collusion with a foreign adversary to do a cyber attack on the United States would be considered Treason.
did it kill anyone? Could it have killed anyone? If not, then it would be hard to get that conviction imo. I don't know if it still is, but the punishment for treason was death....

If Trump knew his tax returns were about to be made public - I think he would resign the presidency. They would likely show strong Russian ties.
I just heard the other day that Congress can get them if they wanted to...

I'm listening to MSNBC, and apparently many national security experts think this will all track back to Trump.

Forum List

Back