Outer Range

petro

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2013
The cold north
ems.ZW1zLXByZC1hc3NldHMvdHZzZXJpZXMvZTg2NGQ3ZTUtODNhOC00YWM3LWEzYmYtYjcxNWU3YTk3MWYwLmpwZw==.jpg

Caught the first two episodes of Amazon Primes new series Outer Range.
Starring Josh Brolin as a rancher in a land dispute in Wyoming who discovers a strange phenomenon out on the range, along with a subplot of a missing family member and cattle.

Don't want to give away anything, but so far I find it intriguing.

View attachment 631486

Caught the first two episodes of Amazon Primes new series Outer Range.
Starring Josh Brolin as a rancher in a land dispute in Wyoming who discovers a strange phenomenon out on the range, along with a subplot of a missing family member and cattle.

Don't want to give away anything, but so far I find it intriguing.
A western "twilight zone"?

I just watched Ep1. Why is the filming so damn DARK? I can't see a damn thing. And every time I see Brolin, all I really see and hear is Thanos. :disbelief:

We are going to check it out as soon as we finish watching Black Sails. (if you haven't seen Black Sails, I recommend it)

We are going to check it out as soon as we finish watching Black Sails. (if you haven't seen Black Sails, I recommend it)
What is BLack Sails? It isn't a chick flick is it? I Loathe tearjerkers/chickflix.

Yes. Very good series. Somehow historically accurate too.
Looks good... right now we are not subscribed to Hulu.
We like to subscribe to a channel, squeeze out all that looks good... and then close the subscription for a year maybe and then look again and maybe subscribe again if there are several shows to watch.
Like this way better, that way we can watch all of the episodes rather than waiting a week every time.

We like to subscribe to a channel, squeeze out all that looks good... and then close the subscription for a year maybe and then look again and maybe subscribe again if there are several shows to watch.
Like this way better, that way we can watch all of the episodes rather than waiting a week every time.

We cut cable back in 2013, so all we have is a few streaming services.

I get what you are saying about waiting to watch until all the episodes are up. We do that too, on some shows. We can blow through an entire series in just a few evenings.

We cut cable back in 2013, so all we have is a few streaming services.

I get what you are saying about waiting to watch until all the episodes are up. We do that too, on some shows. We can blow through an entire series in just a few evenings.
We just canceled cable ourselves and only stream.
Cable bill alone went up to 130 a month for garbage.

We just canceled cable ourselves and only stream.
Cable bill alone went up to 130 a month for garbage.
Yeah we got rid of cable long ago, when we had the house. Only stream in the coach. We have nearly all the streaming services and still pay less than Comcast Cable.

If you like that period in history, ie pirates and sailing ships and the new world… it’s a great series.

Imagine my NON surprise to see the old man in the bed with the oxygen tanks as the SAME guy that plays Jamie's real dad on yellowstone.
I think his name is Will Patton? Anyway..yeah. OuterStone or YellowRange.

Forum List

Back