🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Outrage at LAPD over video of cop filmed dragging teen off train cos she 'had her feet on the seat'

LAPD cop filmed dragging woman off train for feet on seat | Daily Mail Online

She didn't get dragged off because she had her feet on the seat. She got dragged off because she's a disrespectful little snot who refused a simple order. The anti-cop mentality in this country is absurd.

She needs to RTFM:

Metro's 28 page customer code of conduct states that 'placing feet or shoes on seats or furnishings' is prohibited disorderly conduct, which may be penalized with a warning and/or ejection from the train.

Read more: LAPD cop filmed dragging woman off train for feet on seat | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

black teachers teach the kids to hate police/disrespect them/etc
: 'Teach your kids to throw that f***ing cop car in the garbage'.
Seattle teacher's profane speech calls for murder | Daily Mail Online
the blacks paint murals and give plaques to blacks who attack cops
they taught that little black girl in Charlotte that's its OK to have a pistol and not follow police commands!!
they taught her ''police bad--will kill you'' ..criminality is ok
Charlotte Girl Speaks About Keith Scott, Saying "We Need Our Fathers & Mothers"

Last edited:
Many people of all ethnicities, genders, ages, etc. have NO manners on public transportation.

One of the most thoughtless habits is to sit in the aisle seat, leaving the window seat empty. Cultured people, of course, would sit in the window seat and leave the aisle seat empty so that another passenger can easily sit down. (Yes, I know: not many cultured people take public transportation in many American cities.)

Many people (of all ages) simply never think about anyone else than themselves. Their attitude is: I got mine. To Hell with anyone else.

Our society, of course, has passed the point of no return when it comes to good manners. That is a thing of the past.

She didn't get dragged off because she had her feet on the seat. She got dragged off because she's a disrespectful little snot who refused a simple order. The anti-cop mentality in this country is absurd.

LOOK: Polarity creates polar opposites. Overpopulation in crowded cities creates stresses and situations. A lot of people are plain fed up with how our officials have failed to handle things. A lot of cops are becoming dicks in how they treat people in the melee. I'm sure that had I been asked, I would have simply put my foot down, but I bet that had the officer not been such an authoritarian hardhead about it and asked the girl nicely, she would have too. Bottom line, another reason to hate cops. There is a point where sometimes, it is better to just let it go and move on. The guy holds up a train and creates a big scene involving half a dozen other cops and injures a teen and starts a big national investigation with a lot of paperwork, hearings and court time, over what? Her heel was up on the cushion? Congratulations LAPD: you have just given people one more reason to dislike and mistrust you. As a result, folks will just be a bit LESS cooperative towards what they see as an increasingly unjust authority as a result. Which is how we got to this point. Creating polar opposites. The job of the girl was simply to ride the train that day. The job of the officer is much more than to simply enforce laws no matter how trivial and get cooperation no matter how great the cost, but to get it done in a smooth, efficient, hopefully jovial and orderly manner. Like it USED to be. It is all about time and place, and judgement. But no one wants to be a cop anymore so what we are increasingly left with are people who are not fully cut out for the job and departments with increasingly lowered standards just trying to fill the positions. The trick of being a GOOD cop (like a good teacher, a good supervisor, etc.) is to elicit cooperation through tactful diplomacy, not through brute force of will. No bank was being robbed here. Sure the girl could have and should have just cooperated, but she didn't. That's going to happen. Where the real fail occurred is the way the cop responded to it. I guarantee you that with a different, better cop, the matter never would have escalated. Being a cop is a lot more than a badge and a gun, it is a SKILL in knowing how to deal with people.

Last edited:

Funny. I feel nothing even vaguely akin to "outrage".

:lmao:

Agreed. She was told to put her feet down, she didn't, and she was removed from the train.

LOOK: Polarity creates polar opposites. Overpopulation in crowded cities creates stresses and situations. A lot of people are plain fed up with how our officials have failed to handle things. A lot of cops are becoming dicks in how they treat people in the melee. I'm sure that had I been asked, I would have simply put my foot down, but I bet that had the officer not been such an authoritarian hardhead about it and asked the girl nicely, she would have too. Bottom line, another reason to hate cops. There is a point where sometimes, it is better to just let it go and move on. The guy holds up a train and creates a big scene involving half a dozen other cops and injures a teen and starts a big national investigation with a lot of paperwork, hearings and court time, over what? Her heel was up on the cushion? Congratulations LAPD: you have just given people one more reason to dislike and mistrust you. As a result, folks will just be a bit LESS cooperative towards what they see as an increasingly unjust authority as a result. Which is how we got to this point. Creating polar opposites. The job of the girl was simply to ride the train that day. The job of the officer is much more than to simply enforce laws no matter how trivial and get cooperation no matter how great the cost, but to get it done in a smooth, efficient, hopefully jovial and orderly manner. Like it USED to be. It is all about time and place, and judgement. But no one wants to be a cop anymore so what we are increasingly left with are people who are not fully cut out for the job and departments with increasingly lowered standards just trying to fill the positions. The trick of being a GOOD cop (like a good teacher, a good supervisor, etc.) is to elicit cooperation through tactful diplomacy, not through brute force of will. No bank was being robbed here. Sure the girl could have and should have just cooperated, but she didn't. That's going to happen. Where the real fail occurred is the way the cop responded to it. I guarantee you that with a different, better cop, the matter never would have escalated. Being a cop is a lot more than a badge and a gun, it is a SKILL in knowing how to deal with people.
see post # 6
another reason??
the are up to 30 million calls for police assistance per year--not counting traffic stops
there are about 900 police shooting deaths--most are justifiable self defense
the major protesting for the ASterling, MBrown, and KScott shootings were all for lies--in those cases the police were found justified in a legal, civilized court where they had much, much more evidence than the MSM/etc

you will always have some jerks/accidents/errors/etc because that's what humans do
but there is no reason to hate the police other than racism/etc

see post # 6
another reason??
the are up to 30 million calls for police assistance per year--not counting traffic stops
the major protesting for the ASterling, MBrown, and KScott shootings were all for lies--in those cases the police were found justified in a legal, civilized court where they had much, much more evidence than the MSM/etc

you will always have some jerks/accidents/errors/etc because that's what humans do

You speak of EFFECT. I speak of CAUSE. As you point out, the police have enough REAL problems to deal with without CREATING more with children who now grow up in an increasingly POLICE STATE we call the public school system tired of being told how to walk, chew gum and blink. The liberal experiment has failed and now the officials have lost control of the inmates in the house.

All the cop had to say to the girl was to smile at her and say: "You know, there's a law against that and I'm supposed to tell you not to put your foot there! If you could take it down I'd really appreciate it as it would help keep me from getting in trouble with my boss because they actually want me to throw you off the train for that!" Then smile again and walk away. By disarming the situation by being a friend, he eliminates the polarity. Now the police have a new friend instead of another enemy, the girl thinks: "Hey! He was a pretty nice guy!" And because he showed her some respect, she probably shows him respect as well and complies. And if she didn't? No harm done. Nice try. Worry about something important.

see post # 6
another reason??

You speak of EFFECT. I speak of CAUSE. As you point out, the police have enough REAL problems to deal with without CREATING more with children who now grow up in an increasingly POLICE STATE we call the public school system tired of being told how to walk, chew gum and blink. The liberal experiment has failed and now the officials have lost control of the inmates in the house.

All the cop had to say to the girl was to smile at her and say: "You know, there's a law against that and I'm supposed to tell you not to put your foot there! If you could take it down I'd really appreciate it as it would help keep me from getting in trouble with my boss because they actually want me to throw you off the train for that!" Then smile again and walk away. By disarming the situation by being a friend, he eliminates the polarity. Now the police have a new friend instead of another enemy, the girl thinks: "Hey! He was a pretty nice guy!" And because he showed her some respect, she probably shows him respect as well and complies. And if she didn't? No harm done. Nice try. Worry about something important.

Wrong about no harm done. If she didn't comply and he just walked away her respect for the rules and law would decrease. It's the main reason I also support pot legalization and gambling legalization. (and maybe controlled prostitution legalization),.

When we have laws people know they can ignore it's a direct attack on the rule of law, and people's respect for law.

see post # 6
another reason??

ok --there will ALWAYS be incidents like this--humans are not perfect
and when you have 2 humans in a tense/conflicting situation, humans usually don't get along---bad things happen
--but this doesn't mean you have to hate the police--does it??
all the times the police do something correct--it is usually not all over the news
---in the case of the ASterling shooting--the police did everything NOT to shoot--they tried many non-lethal means--and STILL, they made it out for the police being wrong

my friend had a problem with the police....he hates the police ......he's kind of hot-head, so I'm guessing he got out of hand
....as we see in the ASterling case the police can do something right, but the blacks still hate them

see post # 6
another reason??

!!!!!!!!!hahahahah....

he spoke to her NICELY!! LEGALLY commanding her to do what he says!!
and all he did was drag her off!!!!
he did NOTHING wrong...he did the correct thing

as Marty says---she will think she can do whatever she wants---steal/break windows/do drugs/etc if the cop just lets her do what she wants

Lopez says that before the sergeant dragged Nava off the train, he had repeatedly asked her to remove her feet from a train seat. Metro’s code of conduct stipulates that riders are not to put their feet on seats.
LAPD sergeant drags rider from train after she puts her feet on a seat

you want to teach the kids it's ok to break rules/codes of conduct/BASIC courtesy ???!!!????

see post # 6
another reason??

let the children disobey legal/proper decency-laws-rules !!!!!????!!!

hate the police!!!!! for that ???!!!!???
no wonder the blacks graduate at lower levels and have problems with the police
it's not the police that are the problem--that's for sure
it's the black culture

see post # 6
another reason??

Wrong about no harm done. If she didn't comply and he just walked away her respect for the rules and law would decrease. It's the main reason I also support pot legalization and gambling legalization. (and maybe controlled prostitution legalization),.

When we have laws people know they can ignore it's a direct attack on the rule of law, and people's respect for law.

Sorry, no. Do you think her respect for the law was served by being dragged off traumatized, humiliated, wrist sprained? I guarantee you she is simply MORE obstinate and distrustful now as is a lot of people reading her story. HARM DONE. His walking away was an act of faith, of trust. It is all about psychology. If she wasn't going to take her foot down voluntarily then, her feelings about the law would have simply remained the same. Maybe later as he passed by again, he might have thanked her for putting the foot down, or simply stopped again with a friendly reminder that she shouldn't put her feet up there. Just a gentle nudging in the right direction. A few seconds of friendship sure beats HOURS of time spent at the scene arresting her, paperwork, and time in court. Now he's off the street where he could have been doing some good. He would have shown her FAR MORE by having the power to FORCE her to comply yet was big enough not to. It might have changed her attitude a lot about cops, about men. It's a matter of psychology, of getting what you want with as little resistance as possible. Baby steps. They all begin with the police who are our First Representative of the law to the people. Save the rough stuff for those who really deserve it.

see post # 6
another reason??

Sorry, no. Do you think her respect for the law was served by being dragged off traumatized, humiliated, wrist sprained? I guarantee you she is simply MORE obstinate and distrustful now as is a lot of people reading her story. HARM DONE. His walking away was an act of faith, of trust. It is all about psychology. If she wasn't going to take her foot down voluntarily then, her feelings about the law would have simply remained the same. Maybe later as he passed by again, he might have thanked her for putting the foot down, or simply stopped again with a friendly reminder that she shouldn't put her feet up there. Just a gentle nudging in the right direction. A few seconds of friendship sure beats HOURS of time spent at the scene arresting her, paperwork, and time in court. Now he's off the street where he could have been doing some good. He would have shown her FAR MORE by having the power to FORCE her to comply yet was big enough not to. It might have changed her attitude a lot about cops, about men. It's a matter of psychology, of getting what you want with as little resistance as possible. Baby steps. They all begin with the police who are our First Representative of the law to the people. Save the rough stuff for those who really deserve it.
....it is natural that when you are in the wrong and are called out for it, that you attack/feel hate/are angry at the person that tells you that you are wrong
...everybody does it---I do it ......
...nobody wants to really admit that they did something wrong--made a mistake--etc
..parents constantly say ''my boy would never ......''.....he's an angel'''
I've seen this and I know people that work at schools that see this crap
...whenever there is a plane crash/bridge disaster/building disaster --everyone tries to blame someone else

the point:
the girl does something wrong and you blame the police !!!!!!!!
it's her PARENTS responsibility to TEACH her that she was WRONG--not the police
it's not the police's responsibility to teach her right from wrong
but the PARENTS will also blame the police--their kids can do no wrong--their kids are inhuman!!!!

Forum List

Back