OUTRAGE: Biden Preparing to Wire $6 Billion to Iran in Prisoner Swap This Week

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
I believe this is the $6 billion that President Trump froze when Iran sold N. Korea oil about 5 years ago during the oil embargo. This has the stench of Obama all over this deal.

I believe this is the $6 billion that President Trump froze when Iran sold N. Korea oil about 5 years ago during the oil embargo. This has the stench of Obama all over this deal.

This opinion piece links to a NewsMax "article".

That "article" says the US is "on the verge" of doing this.

Does that matter to you? Do you have any doubts or questions about this?

I wonder if the Biden Crime Family will receive a kick back for this money. Perhaps Hunter will sell a couple of his paintings for a fortune.

This opinion piece links to a NewsMax "article".

That "article" says the US is "on the verge" of doing this.

Does that matter to you? Do you have any doubts or questions about this?

There is always google if you don't like the source. USA today reported it as well. US negotiates to free five 'unjustly detained' Americans. Here's what Tehran might get.

Anyway, these are dual citizens so I am not sure why the US is that worried about their imprisonment to begin with.

Ali Bagheri Kani, Iran’s deputy foreign minister and chief nuclear negotiator, said the United States and Iran had reached a deal for a prisoner exchange and the release of Iran’s billions of dollars of assets.

Another day, another gateway pundit lie to keep the faithful in a constant state of outrage. Nobody believes ANYTHING the right says any more.

Iran is Kerry's good buddies.

The Queer Barry/Potatohead administration gave the Iranians billions in cash so why wouldn't we expect the Potatohead/ Ho administration to do exactly the same?

The only question is how much kickback is the "Big Guy" going to get?

Meanwhile in Maui,

1694439605912.png

Glad we have sanctions.

What a horrible leader, and a complete doormat.

1. What a bad trade. Some of our people for some of their people AND $6 Billion dollars … money that Iran stated they’ll use for whatever they want (so.. terrorism likely)

2. This incentivizes terrorists to capture Americans, so they can swindle spineless, weak leaders like Joe Biden for tons of money.

Worst president we’ve had, doing immoral things.

What a horrible leader, and a complete doormat.

1. What a bad trade. Some of our people for some of their people AND $6 Billion dollars … money that Iran stated they’ll use for whatever they want (so.. terrorism likely)

2. This incentivizes terrorists to capture Americans, so they can swindle spineless, weak leaders like Joe Biden for tons of money.

Worst president we’ve had, doing immoral things.

It's their money. We're not giving them anything we don't already owe them.

Actually, it will be $5.4 billion. Remember, 10% for the Big Guy!

It's their money. We're not giving them anything we don't already owe them.
No it isn’t, it’s moral to impose sanctions and withhold money from a regime that proudly and constantly murders people and desires conflict/war.

You want to give tons of money to a country that will use it to murder innocents?

No it isn’t, it’s moral to impose sanctions and withhold money from a regime that proudly and constantly murders people and desires conflict/war.

You want to give tons of money to a country that will use it to murder innocents?

Then I'll expect you to hold Trump accountable for funding Planned Parenthood when they were all performing abortions.

Forum List

Back