Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

And there you go again, with Appeal to Authority.

Is that all you've got?

You are trying to reverse the charges" ...

dude if I was to say "the child's Lawyer says ...such and such about what happened" you would say

of course he is a biased source

Since you have demonstrated a distinct respect for authority even when the authority is seen in a video assaulting a helpless child I then cite the documented fact that "the authorities forcibly removed this guy from employment"...not because I need the authorities to validate my point of view but because I figure you did ...but...you know this just as well as I do...you are just struggling with it LOL

You only object to the authorities in the second case

An Appeal to Authority is a logical fallacy were someone, you in this case, presents the opinion of an Authority as evidence that their opinion is correct.

As Authorities can be wrong or have motivation to lie, this is not a reliable method of establishing the truth.

That is what you are doing.

THat is not what I am doing.

i have repeatedly explained my reasons for supporting the forcible removal of the punk in question.

The answer for why the cop was fired was that seeing force being use to maintain order upsets your delicate lib sensibilities.
That is why I call you an asshole you entitled piece of Right wing shit ...hahahah you actually believe what you think counts ..,Fuck you the steroid using Gorilla got sacked by the "authorities" get over it chump boy

think we ought to Napalm Bundy ?

The answer for why the cop was fired was that seeing force being use to maintain order upsets your delicate lib sensibilities.
That is why I call you an asshole you entitled piece of Right wing shit ...hahahah you actually believe what you think counts ..,Fuck you the steroid using Gorilla got sacked by the "authorities" get over it chump boy

It's not what I think.

Other than some various logical fallacies is it all you libs have offered as to your reasons.

YOu are welcome to disprove that point by listing all the other reasons that you libs have for taking the side of the punk and not the cop.

Let us break it down one more time

Correl supports the "forcible removal" of the student based on her "defiance of authority"
by remaining sitting quietly instead of getting up and leaving the classroom as requested....

Correl does not approve HOWEVER the Forcible removal of the Police Officer based on "authorities" Judgement that the Police Officer's behavior defied the rules of conduct and employment incumbent in his position ...He impugns that Judgement and without a shred of evidence proclaims it is being done for illegitimate reason..

I say this has to be an asshole...

It's not what I think.

Other than some various logical fallacies is it all you libs have offered as to your reasons.

YOu are welcome to disprove that point by listing all the other reasons that you libs have for taking the side of the punk and not the cop.
Amendment IV
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Correl supports the "forcible removal" of the student based on her "defiance of authority"
by remaining sitting quietly instead of getting up and leaving the classroom as requested....

Correl does not approve HOWEVER the Forcible removal of the Police Officer based on "authorities" Judgement that the Police Officer's behavior defied the rules of conduct and employment incumbent in his position ...He impugns that Judgement and without a shred of evidence proclaims it is being done for illegitimate reason..

I have repeatedly addressed these points.

YOu are now using the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

Proof by assertion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Proof by assertion, sometimes informally referred to as proof by repeated assertion, is an informal fallacy in which a proposition is repeatedly restated regardless of contradiction.[1] Sometimes, this may be repeated until challenges dry up, at which point it is asserted as fact due to its not being contradicted (argumentum ad nauseam).[2] In other cases, its repetition may be cited as evidence of its truth, in a variant of the appeal to authority or appeal to belief fallacies.[citation needed]

This fallacy is sometimes used as a form of rhetoric by politicians, or during a debate as a filibuster. In its extreme form, it can also be a form of brainwashing.[1] Modern politics contains many examples of proof by assertions. This practice can be observed in the use of political slogans, and the distribution of "talking points", which are collections of short phrases that are issued to members of modern political parties for recitation to achieve maximum message repetition."

It's not what I think.

Amendment IV
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Now you'RE actually trying to support your lib case, on page 277, GOOD FOR YOU!!!:beer:

The young woman lost her right to be secure in her person when she refused to leave the room, thus becoming a Trespasser AND furthermore when she hit the cop.

The young woman lost her right to be secure in her person when she refused to leave the room, thus becoming a Trespasser AND furthermore when she hit the cop.

and Magilla Gorilla is not allowed ever again to set foot in a school property and is not currently being paid because he got slammed...he lost his employment for just cause and hopefully when "the authorities" conclude the Investigation he will be criminally charged...after he goes to court on other slamming cases...LOL

He should have pulled out his gun and shot her.
There you go LOL there you have it...this "Einstein" says if a child is uncooperative in school shoot her...I have to believe that has to be a Right wing Christian poster LOL
Isn't there a law that says if you don't cooperate with the cops that they can shoot you?
usually; but this was an otherwise peaceful situation with no weapons involved.

it could give the perception of an excessive use force against that student. it is why "better practice" should include cuffing a Person first, before attempting to remove them from a premises.

I have repeatedly addressed these points.

YOu are now using the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

Proof by assertion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Proof by assertion, sometimes informally referred to as proof by repeated assertion, is an informal fallacy in which a proposition is repeatedly restated regardless of contradiction.[1] Sometimes, this may be repeated until challenges dry up, at which point it is asserted as fact due to its not being contradicted (argumentum ad nauseam).[2] In other cases, its repetition may be cited as evidence of its truth, in a variant of the appeal to authority or appeal to belief fallacies.[citation needed]

This fallacy is sometimes used as a form of rhetoric by politicians, or during a debate as a filibuster. In its extreme form, it can also be a form of brainwashing.[1] Modern politics contains many examples of proof by assertions. This practice can be observed in the use of political slogans, and the distribution of "talking points", which are collections of short phrases that are issued to members of modern political parties for recitation to achieve maximum message repetition."

Your argument is devoid of logic altogether.
You remove all facts and replace them with your own supposition. That is a fallacy.

He should have pulled out his gun and shot her.
There you go LOL there you have it...this "Einstein" says if a child is uncooperative in school shoot her...I have to believe that has to be a Right wing Christian poster LOL
Isn't there a law that says if you don't cooperate with the cops that they can shoot you?
usually; but this was an otherwise peaceful situation with no weapons involved.

it could give the perception of an excessive use force against that student. it is why "better practice" should include cuffing a Person first, before attempting to remove them from a premises.
The cops should have at least tazed her bro.

and Magilla Gorilla is not allowed ever again to set foot in a school property and is not currently being paid because he got slammed...he lost his employment for just cause and hopefully when "the authorities" conclude the Investigation he will be criminally charged...after he goes to court on other slamming cases...LOL

Um, yeah, see for one second there you tried to support your position, and did raise a real point.

I countered that point.

YOur reply did not address my point at all.

You simply reverted to your normal routine of Logical Fallacies. DO you wish to know which 3 Logical Fallacies you used?

My point stands.

[
Gorilla lost his Right to be paid tax payer money when he went "Neanderthal" on a hapless student...that is why he is now a trespasser and ALSO being investigated by various and sundry authorities at the State and Federal level...woo hoo

I think it was the parenting the cop received that failed him I do

[
Gorilla lost his Right to be paid tax payer money when he went "Neanderthal" on a hapless student...that is why he is now a trespasser and ALSO being investigated by various and sundry authorities at the State and Federal level...woo hoo

I think it was the parenting the cop received that failed him I do

Um, yeah, see for one second there you tried to support your position, and did raise a real point.

I countered that point.

YOur reply did not address my point at all.

You simply reverted to your normal routine of Logical Fallacies. DO you wish to know which 3 Logical Fallacies you used?

My point stands.

Forum List

Back