🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

Tyrone, she would not comply with his orders and then resisted physically. Yeah, you are right. They are felonies. A parent does not have the lawful authority of an officer.

The officer has not been fired, merely placed on alternative duty. He is not going to lose his job, be suspended, be reprimanded, or anything else.

She can be charged by the City Attorney if he so desires.

Tyrone, she resisted arrest, verbally then physically. Sux to be her.

The boy who shot the video said other officer moved her Chrome laptop to another desk before he grabbed her. How considerate. I highly suggest you hear it from the horse's mouth. I've posted the interview link twice.

I wonder how old she is? She looks like she couldn't break 100 pounds, either. I just love those manly men in South Carolina.
NTTP, she refused his lawful order then clearly physically resisted the officer.
His "lawful order" WTF ? if your daughter resists your lawful order can you assault her ...?

My son resisted my "lawful order" when he was younger and got his ass busted.

How long before that teenage skank is pregnant and on welfare? I'm guessing 2 years.

The video is horrendous. Worse, right wingers believe the police should have total control of all Americans. Except for white Americans of course. Remember Bundy and how right wingers went, armed and in droves to protect his right to steal from other Americans? How the police handled him and his "helpers" with kid gloves? But if you are black or Hispanic and a police officer tells you to jump, the only question is "how high" and if you refuse, anything they do to you, you deserve. Such a double standard.

Tyrone, she resisted arrest, verbally then physically. Sux to be her.

The boy who shot the video said other officer moved her Chrome laptop to another desk before he grabbed her. How considerate. I highly suggest you hear it from the horse's mouth. I've posted the interview link twice.

I wonder how old she is? She looks like she couldn't break 100 pounds, either. I just love those manly men in South Carolina.
NTTP, she refused his lawful order then clearly physically resisted the officer.
what was the arrest for ...or better the alleged arrest because guess what...she faces no charges...this guy needs to be charged to the max..........

Perhaps the black with an attitude should do what is asked when asked.

her color does not justify the response.

but maybe this is why we point out that the right is a bunch of bigots.

Does his color justify her attitude and unwillingness to do what she was asked to do?

Looks like the black girl doesn't like white people.

And the public outrage for a backtalking disobediant rebellious child to her teacher and then a uniformed police officer is...Where?

his actions made her behavior issues fail because yes, she was a backtalking little crud... but she didn't threaten him physically. he had no business throwing her out of the chair.
Jil,you as an attorney know better. He placed his hand on her shoulder to make her comply, and she shrugged it off and grasped the desk. That is resisting arrest.

what was the arrest for ...or better the alleged arrest because guess what...she faces no charges...this guy needs to be charged to the max..........

Does his color justify her attitude and unwillingness to do what she was asked to do?

Or white police don't like black people. You don't really think he would treat a white girl that way? And if you think white girls don't act like that, think again.

Tyrone, she would not comply with his orders and then resisted physically. Yeah, you are right. They are felonies. A parent does not have the lawful authority of an officer.

The officer has not been fired, merely placed on alternative duty. He is not going to lose his job, be suspended, be reprimanded, or anything else.

She can be charged by the City Attorney if he so desires.
Sure any time now the City Attorney is going to bring charges particularly if he wants to be fired also...

She is not charged and is not awaiting an investigation on her behavior.
You know who the Feds are Investigating correct...you do know they are investigating the perpetrator of the assault on a child Right...

Here is an eye witness:
Student Who Videotaped Incident Speaks Out
"I've never seen anything so nasty looking, so sick to the point that you know, other students are turning away, don't know what to do, and are just scared for their lives," Robinson said. "That's supposed to be somebody that's going to protect us. Not somebody that we need to be scare off, or afraid."

"That was wrong. There was no justifiable reason for why he did that to that girl."

Fields is on administrative leave, and is currently not working in any capacity for the department.

The video is horrendous. Worse, right wingers believe the police should have total control of all Americans. Except for white Americans of course. Remember Bundy and how right wingers went, armed and in droves to protect his right to steal from other Americans? How the police handled him and his "helpers" with kid gloves? But if you are black or Hispanic and a police officer tells you to jump, the only question is "how high" and if you refuse, anything they do to you, you deserve. Such a double standard.
What did he steal, land that was appropriated by the federal government? No, he didn't. It's like charging people with theft when their dogs piss in a federal park.

And the public outrage for a backtalking disobediant rebellious child to her teacher and then a uniformed police officer is...Where?

his actions made her behavior issues fail because yes, she was a backtalking little crud... but she didn't threaten him physically. he had no business throwing her out of the chair.
Jil,you as an attorney know better. He placed his hand on her shoulder to make her comply, and she shrugged it off and grasped the desk. That is resisting arrest.
Arrest for what?

i don't do criminal work.

he put his hand around her throat and dragged the chair down.

i'm not defending her. but his actions diminished hers. i think i have a firm basis for that opinion.

Last edited:

Or white police don't like black people. You don't really think he would treat a white girl that way? And if you think white girls don't act like that, think again.
You need to ask yourself if white girls act like that. If they did, they should be treated in exactly the same way.

What did he steal, land that was appropriated by the federal government? No, he didn't. It's like charging people with theft when their dogs piss in a federal park.
It wasn't his land. Everyone else paid. If it had been a black guy, you would have said kill him. You know that's true.

Her refusal to do what she was asked to do is horrendous.

The double standard is that if it's a black, all hell breaks loose. If it had been a white football player, people like you would have said nothing.

i don't do criminal work.

he put his hand around her throat and dragged the chair down.

i'm not defending her. but his actions diminished his. i think i have a firm basis for that opinion.
The videos clearly show that you don't.

She was given an order by a police offer and failed to comply.

He stepped up and placed his hand on her shoulder.

She tried to shrug if off and grasped the desk.

He acted with the least necessary force to make her comply.

How long before that teenage skank is pregnant and on welfare? I'm guessing 2 years.
Why bring up Bristol Palin?

Are you claiming Bristol was on welfare? I'll need proof.

i think he's referring to Bristol, the pregnant teenage skank.

as usual, thanks for the rightwingnut loser misogyny. (because we all know that no man was involved in the sex act and the pregnancy was the result of abiogenesis).

loons.

Forum List

Back