Outrage Grows After Undocumented Father Arrested in Front of Daughter Near School

There are certainly far too many people incarcerated in the USA.
So, which is it...

Too many people break the law
Too many laws mandating what constitutes criminal activity

Far too many prosecutions for minor offences and for stupid laws.
What do you think shouldn't be considered a crime and illegal?

This thread is not about lists of laws. Sorry.
Bitch...you engaged me thus far,...
You said...
Far too many prosecutions for minor offences and for stupid laws.
So, I asked...
What do you think shouldn't be considered a crime and illegal?
Answer the fucking question!

Check out his/her/its location. They are Eurotrash trolling an American web page.

It's probably an illegal alien here in the US.

In your dictionary definition you could not find the word "illegals".You will not find it in any U.S. immigration law.

You can start bending over for everyone that has already ass fucked you in the last hour.

Immigration Terms and Definitions Involving Aliens

"Illegal Alien
Also known as an "Undocumented Alien," is an alien who has entered the United States illegally and is deportable if apprehended, or an alien who entered the United States legally but who has fallen "out of status" and is deportable."

=======================

FUCK YOU.

If I turned an American flag into a skull, I would look worse than silly
There is nothing you can do to the Americana flag that hasn't been done already and it still lives on.

Well, in that case, if you're going to do for one, you do for all!

Prostitutes should be released
Shoplifters should be released
Drug dealers and addicts should be released
Rod Blagojevich shouldn't even be in jail

If prisoners had any sense, they would seek appeals
based on the fact that the U.S. allows the harboring of
illegal immigrants who are breaking the law being here illegally

The law is the law, if we are not going to enforce it for everyone,
then either, take it off the books or start letting prisoners free

This is true because we have a huge drug problem on our hands. Much of those drugs coming from the same place the illegals are.
There are no such things as illegals.

illegal |i(l)ˈlēgəl| adjective
contrary to or forbidden by law, especially criminal law: illegal drugs.

noun derogatory, chiefly N. Amer. a person present in a country without official authorization.

Source: Macintosh Dictionary.
In your dictionary definition you could not find the word "illegals".
You will not find it in any U.S. immigration law.
noun derogatory, chiefly N. Amer. a person present in a country without official authorization.
Why would the definition CONTAIN THE WORD ITS DEFINING

This is true because we have a huge drug problem on our hands. Much of those drugs coming from the same place the illegals are.

Then what do you call a person that is this: N. Amer. a person present in a country without official authorization.

If you think it's silly to call such a person an illegal, then it's pure stupidity to call them undocumented. So let me ask: since the definition of an illegal is a person without authorization, how can there not be illegals? It's just plural for "illegal" you know......
People take offense at the words illegal alien because it is labeling people. To say that a person is illegal is an insult and it is the reason it is used by people who hate Latinos. Offense is not taken by using undocumented because they are indeed without official papers. The shorthand used for Italian immigrants who were without official papers (wop) was also a form of insult after some time when it was changed from a neutral description at Ellis Island to mean all working class Italians.

It is not difficult to avoid insults.

El(r)oy, meet Kilroy

s11896.gif

Then what do you call a person that is this: N. Amer. a person present in a country without official authorization.

If you think it's silly to call such a person an illegal, then it's pure stupidity to call them undocumented. So let me ask: since the definition of an illegal is a person without authorization, how can there not be illegals? It's just plural for "illegal" you know......
People take offense at the words illegal alien because it is labeling people. To say that a person is illegal is an insult and it is the reason it is used by people who hate Latinos. Offense is not taken by using undocumented because they are indeed without official papers. The shorthand used for Italian immigrants who were without official papers (wop) was also a form of insult after some time when it was changed from a neutral description at Ellis Island to mean all working class Italians.

People take offense at the words illegal alien because it is labeling people

Exactly! And don't call a felon....a felon, they might take offense at the label. Because the truth is an insult. DERP!

Sorry, but I'm not a liberal so I'm not worried about offending people. If they are offended however, the key to not being offending anymore is to leave my country. Until they do, I will keep on offending them by using the word ILLEGAL.

They are not worried about offending me by turning our country into a bilingual nation.

They are not worried about offending me by taking American jobs.

They are not worried about offending me by by protesting we shouldn't enforce our laws.

They are not worried about offending me by sending US dollars back to their country earned over here.

And I should be concerned about offending them by using the PROPER term illegals?

If "offending" them will get them to move back to their own country, I'll keep offending them until every last one is gone.

Sorry, but I'm not a liberal so I'm not worried about offending people. If they are offended however, the key to not being offending anymore is to leave my country. Until they do, I will keep on offending them by using the word ILLEGAL.

They are not worried about offending me by turning our country into a bilingual nation.

They are not worried about offending me by taking American jobs.

They are not worried about offending me by by protesting we shouldn't enforce our laws.

They are not worried about offending me by sending US dollars back to their country earned over here.

And I should be concerned about offending them by using the PROPER term illegals?

If "offending" them will get them to move back to their own country, I'll keep offending them until every last one is gone.
I'll leave you to chat with others more like yourself then.

It's about time!

I would have cheered had I been there

Sociopaths generally cheer over families being torn apart, indeed.

No, you idiot, sociopaths cheer when people get away with committing crimes.

Actually this is stupid. All Trump is doing is picking a peanut like this guy, one peanut here and there, just to show he is doing something to his supporters...................... Look at the man power just to pick up one illegal.

If he is serious............... Why not raid slaughter house, poultry and agricultural farms or convalescence home? That should filled up several buses.

Hopefully, this outrage results in more illegal immigrants protesting, so the government can detain them easier.
Most Americans must be saddened by what is happening at the instigation of a loco president.
I'm cheering. Every last one of them should go back.

Picking one illegal at a time, then release some of them because they obtained a lawyer. Very impressive.

You need to do a better job than that just to make a dent.

Illegal alien

Illegal alien

Illegal alien

I hope I pissed off several of them.

Hopefully, this outrage results in more illegal immigrants protesting, so the government can detain them easier.
Most Americans must be saddened by what is happening at the instigation of a loco president.
I'm cheering. Every last one of them should go back.

Picking one illegal at a time, then release some of them because they obtained a lawyer. Very impressive.

You need to do a better job than that just to make a dent.

True, but Trump hasn't been in office for even 2 months yet, and he's already got illegal immigrants spooked. In Trump We Trust.

Hey dip-shit, we have illegals here from virtually every country in the world, the term is used for all of them.

Sucks the children had to witness it, but it was his own irresponsible doings.

Events like this are designed to create fear. The fact that it was done in front of a school makes it pretty obvious. These clowns were even wearing "Police" shirts and they're not supposed to do that -- and have been told to not continue wearing those shirts.
1kzsc7.jpg

The ICE website is not law. There is no U.S. law that refers to an illegal alien.
You called me a liar.

It is an accurate description of the person so they are not confused with an American citizen. Just as far left Progressive is an accurate description of you. What is the problem?

Forum List

Back