Outrage Grows After Undocumented Father Arrested in Front of Daughter Near School

I don't know, doesn't look good for him. I still believe there's more to the story. For them to issue a Deportation Order, they must have seen more. But regardless, if you are an Illegal, i would advise not committing additional crimes. That would only be begging for prison or Deportation.
In American law, there is no such thing as "an illegal" person only an illegal act.

In American law, there is no such thing as "an illegal" person

Liar!!

ICE removes aliens from the U.S. who are subject to a final order of removal issued by an immigration court or following an administrative removability review. ERO facilitates the processing of illegal aliens through the immigration court system and coordinates their departure from the U.S. ERO's robust removal program reduces the number of illegal alien absconders in the U.S. Removal management involves planning and coordinating removals across the country and developing and implementing strategies to support the return of all removable aliens to their country of origin.

Removal
The jargon "illegal alien" is nowhere found in the U.S. immigration laws.
Be careful about calling people names or you will find you are talking to yourself.

It's on the ICE website.

Be careful about calling people names

Names? I called an illegal alien...an illegal alien.
He was also a criminal. Multiple times.
The ICE website is not law. There is no U.S. law that refers to an illegal alien.
You called me a liar.
The phrase "Illegal Alien" is far more accurate than "Undocumented Immigrant".

Correct. That's why he's being deported and not being sent to prison.
But President Trump assured the American people he want to go after only hardened criminals. He spoke of real bad hombres. I think the President might be a polyglot.
But President Trump assured the American people he want to go after only hardened criminals. He spoke of real bad hombres. I think the President might be a polyglot.
Well, in that case, if you're going to do for one, you do for all!

Prostitutes should be released
Shoplifters should be released
Drug dealers and addicts should be released
Rod Blagojevich shouldn't even be in jail

If prisoners had any sense, they would seek appeals
based on the fact that the U.S. allows the harboring of
illegal immigrants who are breaking the law being here illegally

The law is the law, if we are not going to enforce it for everyone,
then either, take it off the books or start letting prisoners free
There are certainly far too many people incarcerated in the USA.

This is true because we have a huge drug problem on our hands. Much of those drugs coming from the same place the illegals are.
There are no such things as illegals.
We understand such in Europe.
Then there's America.

Correct. That's why he's being deported and not being sent to prison.

This is true because we have a huge drug problem on our hands. Much of those drugs coming from the same place the illegals are.

illegal |i(l)ˈlēgəl| adjective
contrary to or forbidden by law, especially criminal law: illegal drugs.

noun derogatory, chiefly N. Amer. a person present in a country without official authorization.

Source: Macintosh Dictionary.

noun derogatory, chiefly N. Amer. a person present in a country without official authorization.

Be careful, Eloy may put you on Ignore for posting facts.
Especially after telling you all day you're an idiot.

Now i'm confused. That poster said he only had a DUI offense. But then he also referred to old 'cases.' That would be plural. So how many 'cases' are we talking about?
Three old misdemeanors which were dealt with by judges: a DUI, driving without proper papers and buying a car without proper documents, I believe. Not felonies and no one was hurt and for the past twenty years no trouble with the law.

I don't know, doesn't look good for him. I still believe there's more to the story. For them to issue a Deportation Order, they must have seen more. But regardless, if you are an Illegal, i would advise not committing additional crimes. That would only be begging for prison or Deportation.
In American law, there is no such thing as "an illegal" person only an illegal act.

Liar!!

ICE removes aliens from the U.S. who are subject to a final order of removal issued by an immigration court or following an administrative removability review. ERO facilitates the processing of illegal aliens through the immigration court system and coordinates their departure from the U.S. ERO's robust removal program reduces the number of illegal alien absconders in the U.S. Removal management involves planning and coordinating removals across the country and developing and implementing strategies to support the return of all removable aliens to their country of origin.

Removal
Be careful about calling people names or you will find you are talking to yourself.

Well liar, suck on this US LAW.

Recruitment and Employment of Illegal Aliens

It is unlawful to hire an alien, to recruit an alien, or to refer an alien for a fee, knowing the alien is unauthorized to work in the United States. It is equally unlawful to continue to employ an alien knowing that the alien is unauthorized to work. Employers may give preference in recruitment and hiring to a U.S. citizen over an alien with work authorization only where the U.S. citizen is equally or better qualified. It is unlawful to hire an individual for employment in the United States without complying with employment eligibility verification requirements. Requirements include examination of identity documents and completion of Form I-9 for every employee hired. Employers must retain all I-9s, and, with three days' advance notice, the forms must be made available for inspection. Employment includes any service or labor performed for any type of remuneration within the United States, with the exception of sporadic domestic service by an individual in a private home. Day laborers or other casual workers engaged in any compensated activity (with the above exception) are employees for purposes of immigration law. An employer includes an agent or anyone acting directly or indirectly in the interest of the employer. For purposes of verfication of authorization to work, employer also means an independent contractor, or a contractor other than the person using the alien labor. The use of temporary or short-term contracts cannot be used to circumvent the employment authorization verification requirements. If employment is to be for less than the usual three days allowed for completing the I-9 Form requirement, the form must be completed immediately at the time of hire.

Federal Immigration and Nationality Act
Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii)

Aiding, abetting, harboring, encouraging illegals a felony

Three old misdemeanors which were dealt with by judges: a DUI, driving without proper papers and buying a car without proper documents, I believe. Not felonies and no one was hurt and for the past twenty years no trouble with the law.

Liar!!

Removal

Well liar, suck on this US LAW.

Recruitment and Employment of Illegal Aliens

It is unlawful to hire an alien, to recruit an alien, or to refer an alien for a fee, knowing the alien is unauthorized to work in the United States. It is equally unlawful to continue to employ an alien knowing that the alien is unauthorized to work. Employers may give preference in recruitment and hiring to a U.S. citizen over an alien with work authorization only where the U.S. citizen is equally or better qualified. It is unlawful to hire an individual for employment in the United States without complying with employment eligibility verification requirements. Requirements include examination of identity documents and completion of Form I-9 for every employee hired. Employers must retain all I-9s, and, with three days' advance notice, the forms must be made available for inspection. Employment includes any service or labor performed for any type of remuneration within the United States, with the exception of sporadic domestic service by an individual in a private home. Day laborers or other casual workers engaged in any compensated activity (with the above exception) are employees for purposes of immigration law. An employer includes an agent or anyone acting directly or indirectly in the interest of the employer. For purposes of verfication of authorization to work, employer also means an independent contractor, or a contractor other than the person using the alien labor. The use of temporary or short-term contracts cannot be used to circumvent the employment authorization verification requirements. If employment is to be for less than the usual three days allowed for completing the I-9 Form requirement, the form must be completed immediately at the time of hire.

Aiding, abetting, harboring, encouraging illegals a felony
But, but, , but,, but,, but,, but,, but,, but,, but,, but,, but,, but,, but,, etc...THE CHILDREN!

There are many American customers for all kinds of drugs.

There are many customers for drugs in any country, but if you don't take proactive stances against the drugs coming in, it creates more customers.

As Trump stated, one of the reasons for the wall is because of the drugs coming in. It's not just for people sneaking in.

In one sense you are correct, our prisons are full of drug offenders, and we need to do something about it. People are dying by the millions because of these drugs. My cousin just lost her 28 year old son a year and a half ago. She and her husband will never be right again.
I'm sorry to hear of your cousin's loss.
I do believe too many people are imprisoned for possessing marijuana. It should be decriminalized as in some other countries with no problems.

Liar!!

Removal

It's on the ICE website.

The ICE website is not law. There is no U.S. law that refers to an illegal alien.
You called me a liar.

So stop lying.
You will not hear from me again.

Liar!!

Removal

It's on the ICE website.

You called me a liar.

So stop lying.
You will not hear from me again.

I hope I can recover from the loss.

In your dictionary definition you could not find the word "illegals".
You will not find it in any U.S. immigration law.

Are you retarded? This is obviously a rhetorical question.

You seem to be stuck on a word.
I suggest you take a few law classes.

Somebody tell this asshole to see post# 365, I think it has me on iggy.

Somebody tell this asshole to see post# 365, I think it has me on iggy.
Eloy presents as a young Liberal.
Or a typical European.

There are many customers for drugs in any country, but if you don't take proactive stances against the drugs coming in, it creates more customers.

As Trump stated, one of the reasons for the wall is because of the drugs coming in. It's not just for people sneaking in.

In one sense you are correct, our prisons are full of drug offenders, and we need to do something about it. People are dying by the millions because of these drugs. My cousin just lost her 28 year old son a year and a half ago. She and her husband will never be right again.
I do believe too many people are imprisoned for possessing marijuana. It should be decriminalized as in some other countries with no problems.

Then what you believe is bullshit. There are very few citizens in our prison system just for smoking pot. The only people in prison for smoking pot are those with other more serious related criminal charges. Pot was just an add-on to keep them there longer if that.

We have a couple of states that do have legalized pot, and there are no positive results from it. There are more DUI's in those states, more teenagers using the drug than before it's legalization. Drug pushers are still in competition with the state by lowering their price to consumers.

Then what you believe is bullshit. There are very few citizens in our prison system just for smoking pot. The only people in prison for smoking pot are those with other more serious related criminal charges. Pot was just an add-on to keep them there longer if that.

We have a couple of states that do have legalized pot, and there are no positive results from it. There are more DUI's in those states, more teenagers using the drug than before it's legalization. Drug pushers are still in competition with the state by lowering their price to consumers.
I think I'll leave it there.

Then what do you call a person that is this: N. Amer. a person present in a country without official authorization.

If you think it's silly to call such a person an illegal, then it's pure stupidity to call them undocumented. So let me ask: since the definition of an illegal is a person without authorization, how can there not be illegals? It's just plural for "illegal" you know......

I think I'll leave it there.

Good choice on your part.

So, which is it...

Too many people break the law
Too many laws mandating what constitutes criminal activity

Far too many prosecutions for minor offences and for stupid laws.
What do you think shouldn't be considered a crime and illegal?

This thread is not about lists of laws. Sorry.
Bitch...you engaged me thus far,...
You said...
Far too many prosecutions for minor offences and for stupid laws.
So, I asked...
What do you think shouldn't be considered a crime and illegal?
Answer the fucking question!

Check out his/her/its location. They are Eurotrash trolling an American web page.

Do you have any idea how few people in this country are locked up for possessing marijuana?

Possessing with intent to distribute is another whole ball of wax. Those people are called "dealers".

Forum List

Back