Outrageous And Uncalled For: Harriet Tubman Wins Vote For Possible Face On $20 Bill

Wilma Mankiller? NDN message boards were trying to get her on the new 20. But I see NA's are still invisible.

This is down right insanity. It boils down between her, Eleanor Roosevelt, Rosa Parks or some Cherokee squaw named Wilma Mankiller, all women. This is a slap in the face to Andrew Jackson. He saved this nations sovereignty from being lost at the Battle of New Orleans. This shows once again how political correctness is ruining this nation.

attachment.php

LA Times

Harriet Tubman is certainly worthy as the face of the twenty. I think it's way past due.
Why?
She ran the Underground Railroad (which ran right trough my hometown) and helped many oppressed people find freedom in Canada.

The Harriett Tubman bill will go the way of the Susan B. Anthony dollar and the Sacajawea quarter.

Why on Earth are they considering changing ? I mean big deal if they put Tubman on our currency, but it's a different matter entirely if they just up and decided "oh we need a woman, let's get rid of Jackson"

That is stupid.
That's how this fucking Obama regime does things. if a woman must be on our currency, then I would accept Eleanor Roosevelt's portrait. It would take less ink too.

Frankly, who gives a shit what you would accept?

And anyway it is unlikely that tradition will be broke, and that former Presidents will continue to be used as portraits for US paper currency.
Screw you Bear, I'll decide what I will accept and you don't have a say.

Last edited:
Let's all just get real here and quit tippy toeing, shall we? Tubman was selected due to her being black. Period.

And I care less what figure they put on a bill. Long as it spends the same, who should care anyway????

I don't hang on to cash very long so I don't give a damn whose image they slap on it, lol. And I ALWAYS break 20's as soon as I can.

This is down right insanity. It boils down between her, Eleanor Roosevelt, Rosa Parks or some Cherokee squaw named Wilma Mankiller, all women. This is a slap in the face to Andrew Jackson. He saved this nations sovereignty from being lost at the Battle of New Orleans. This shows once again how political correctness is ruining this nation.

attachment.php

LA Times
"squaw"? Gracie :eusa_whistle:

:popcorn:
What the hell are you data mining about now? Show me a fucking link to whatever you are referring to, moron.
I quoted what I wanted you to see moroness- OP belittling Indians. Thought you might've taken exception to that. Guess I was mistaken.
You are a fucktard moron.
But you still suck at trolling.
I'm not trolling you you cumb dunt!!! :eusa_wall: Gracie I was giving you ammo to go after Steve_McRacist OP.
It seems I'm all alone on the conservative side calling out Steve McGarrett for the racist asshole he is. He isn't one of us, he just uses camouflage to blend in. But let the record be clear that I expose him for what he is at every opportunity.

Why on Earth are they considering changing ? I mean big deal if they put Tubman on our currency, but it's a different matter entirely if they just up and decided "oh we need a woman, let's get rid of Jackson"

That is stupid.
That's how this fucking Obama regime does things. if a woman must be on our currency, then I would accept Eleanor Roosevelt's portrait. It would take less ink too.

Frankly, who gives a shit what you would accept?

And anyway it is unlikely that tradition will be broke, and that former Presidents will continue to be used as portraits for US paper currency.
Like President Alexander Hamilton. :lol:

I vote for Will Smith on the $20 bill. He saved the planet from aliens.

WELCOME TO EARF!!!!

The Harriett Tubman bill will go the way of the Susan B. Anthony dollar and the Sacajawea quarter.
Put them on coins and be done with this nonsense.
That reminds me, Sacajawea broke the "race barrier" when her likeness was put on the dollar coin. It was a fad and it passed. Maybe we could put all the Left's heroes on dollar coins so the can feel important to people getting change from the stamp vending machine at the post office. Hugo Chavez, Castro, FDR, Obama, they can all have their own coin. Everyone's happy.

What the hell are you data mining about now? Show me a fucking link to whatever you are referring to, moron.
I quoted what I wanted you to see moroness- OP belittling Indians. Thought you might've taken exception to that. Guess I was mistaken.
You are a fucktard moron.
But you still suck at trolling.
I'm not trolling you you cumb dunt!!! :eusa_wall: Gracie I was giving you ammo to go after Steve_McRacist OP.
It seems I'm all alone on the conservative side calling out Steve McGarrett for the racist asshole he is. He isn't one of us, he just uses camouflage to blend in. But let the record be clear that I expose him for what he is at every opportunity.
You haven't exposed me for anything. I've made it known I'm a Southern Baptist Christian Conservative.

Forum List

Back