Outrageous And Uncalled For: Harriet Tubman Wins Vote For Possible Face On $20 Bill

This is down right insanity. It boils down between her, Eleanor Roosevelt, Rosa Parks or some Cherokee squaw named Wilma Mankiller, all women. This is a slap in the face to Andrew Jackson. He saved this nations sovereignty from being lost at the Battle of New Orleans. This shows once again how political correctness is ruining this nation.

attachment.php

LA Times

A). The Battle of New Orleans was won after the the War of 1812 was officially over.

B). Andrew Jackson was against paper money.

You might consider brushing up on your U.S. History :rolleyes:
Yes, lets begin by examining the communications of the time.

Throughout history, how many battles do you think were fought after the signing of a ceasefire simply because it took a rider a week to spread he news?

The Brits at New Orleans could surely have withheld that attack, after all, the war was already over.

Or just perhaps, the people who fought the Battle of New Orleans fought if for real, because they thought the war was still on.

This kind of thing is a weaselly way of trying to diminish what was accomplished.

I personally could care less what President is on the 20, but it SHOULD be a President of the United States. No one else.

This is a disgrace to the country and everyone who has fought and died for it.

The bottom Line, America is going to look more like her then you

browning-of-america.jpg
...more like her than you...

Also how do you know what I look like? It's kind of creepy if you do.

Time is running our for you racists
View attachment 41143
So because I say putting Harriet Tubman on the bill is a bad idea I'm suddenly the racist one? Did I even mention race once? Another liberal trying to pull the race card any time someone disagrees with their opinions...

As someone who has fought for this country, you don't know what the hell you are talking about. How dare you use me to support your nonsense. Show enough balls to stand on your own feet, you little toad, and don't pretend it represents anyone but you.
So you're the only one who's fought for the country ehh?

This is Obama's work.

Not the only, but I don't claim to speak for the others. I speak for myself. And now you want to blame Obama because you have no balls. I apologize to toads for suggesting you might be their equal.

As someone who has fought for this country, you don't know what the hell you are talking about. How dare you use me to support your nonsense. Show enough balls to stand on your own feet, you little toad, and don't pretend it represents anyone but you.

As a veteran, I second that. Speak for yourself, superman
When someone makes a comment like that it is assumed to be their opinion since they are the one posting it. It's not like a forged every American soldiers signature to my post.... It's my opinion about another christian being put on a 20 dollar bill... I can't believe after all these years we still choose to promote Christianity as our national religion when we aren't supposed to have one.

Why would I care what is better from a liberal perspective? I don't care what people's personal sex lives are. I'm not a voyeur.

Methinks he/she/it doth protest too much.

Protest? The only protest I have made is that some twit thought he could use vets as an excuse, and I always protest low lifes like that. Otherwise, not a protest at all has come from me. Methinks you need to look in a mirror.

This is down right insanity. It boils down between her, Eleanor Roosevelt, Rosa Parks or some Cherokee squaw named Wilma Mankiller, all women. This is a slap in the face to Andrew Jackson. He saved this nations sovereignty from being lost at the Battle of New Orleans. This shows once again how political correctness is ruining this nation.

attachment.php

LA Times

A). The Battle of New Orleans was won after the the War of 1812 was officially over.

Throughout history, how many battles do you think were fought after the signing of a ceasefire simply because it took a rider a week to spread he news?

The Brits at New Orleans could surely have withheld that attack, after all, the war was already over.

Or just perhaps, the people who fought the Battle of New Orleans fought if for real, because they thought the war was still on.

This kind of thing is a weaselly way of trying to diminish what was accomplished.

I personally could care less what President is on the 20, but it SHOULD be a President of the United States. No one else.

So we should take Franklin off the $100? Who would you suggest we replace him with?

attachment.php

LA Times

So we should take Franklin off the $100? Who would you suggest we replace him with?
I made My opinion known. I have no need to justify it.

attachment.php

LA Times
Ask the Cherokee if Jackson should have his face slapped.

Harriet Tubman is certainly worthy as the face of the twenty. I think it's way past due.

attachment.php

LA Times

Harriet Tubman is certainly worthy as the face of the twenty. I think it's way past due.
I think it's time to put someone who actually did great things on the bill.. Albert Einstein. It's about time the United States starts to recognize intelligence. Half the problem with our nation's education system is the fact the we celebrate stupidity in this country...

They should have put Harvey Milk on the $3 bill. Leave it to the democrats to come up with a female hero (heroine) named "Mankiller.

attachment.php

LA Times

I think it's time to put someone who actually did great things on the bill.. Albert Einstein. It's about time the United States starts to recognize intelligence. Half the problem with our nation's education system is the fact the we celebrate stupidity in this country...
Einstein, while indisputably brilliant, was German.

Harriet Tubman, on the other hand, was brave, resourceful, righteous and anything but stupid. Have you ever read anything about her? Have you ever read anything she wrote?

attachment.php

LA Times

Harriet Tubman, on the other hand, was brave, resourceful, righteous and anything but stupid. Have you ever read anything about her? Have you ever read anything she wrote?
I told you. She's a christian and to be politically correct we need an agnostic and someone who represents our should be priorities. He immigrated to the US so he also represents all of the new immigrants coming here. He represents everything the liberals say they want but he's white... the racism will come out from them now.

attachment.php

LA Times

You new to "reading"?

The original comment was, "He [Jackson] saved this nations sovereignty from being lost at the Battle of New Orleans".

--- which is horseshit. He did no such thing. The speed of communication at the time is irrelevant to that.

This is Obama's work.

Not the only, but I don't claim to speak for the others. I speak for myself. And now you want to blame Obama because you have no balls. I apologize to toads for suggesting you might be their equal.

When someone makes a comment like that it is assumed to be their opinion since they are the one posting it. It's not like a forged every American soldiers signature to my post.... It's my opinion about another christian being put on a 20 dollar bill... I can't believe after all these years we still choose to promote Christianity as our national religion when we aren't supposed to have one.

You claimed it is a disgrace to everyone who fought for this country. As someone who fought, and who is not disgraced by such a trivial matter, I corrected you.

This is Obama's work.

You claimed it is a disgrace to everyone who fought for this country. As someone who fought, and who is not disgraced by such a trivial matter, I corrected you.
I view it as a disgrace to everyone who fought including you. That is my opinion.

attachment.php

LA Times

I told you. She's a christian and to be politically correct we need an agnostic and someone who represents our should be priorities. He immigrated to the US so he also represents all of the new immigrants coming here. He represents everything the liberals say they want but he's white... the racism will come out from them now.
Anyone but a woman,eh?

Forum List

Back