Outrageous And Uncalled For: Harriet Tubman Wins Vote For Possible Face On $20 Bill

This is down right insanity. It boils down between her, Eleanor Roosevelt, Rosa Parks or some Cherokee squaw named Wilma Mankiller, all women. This is a slap in the face to Andrew Jackson. He saved this nations sovereignty from being lost at the Battle of New Orleans. This shows once again how political correctness is ruining this nation.

attachment.php

LA Times
Ask the Cherokee if Jackson should have his face slapped.

Harriet Tubman is certainly worthy as the face of the twenty. I think it's way past due.
I think it's time to put someone who actually did great things on the bill.. Albert Einstein. It's about time the United States starts to recognize intelligence. Half the problem with our nation's education system is the fact the we celebrate stupidity in this country...
Einstein, while indisputably brilliant, was German.

Harriet Tubman, on the other hand, was brave, resourceful, righteous and anything but stupid. Have you ever read anything about her? Have you ever read anything she wrote?
I told you. She's a christian and to be politically correct we need an agnostic and someone who represents our should be priorities. He immigrated to the US so he also represents all of the new immigrants coming here. He represents everything the liberals say they want but he's white... the racism will come out from them now.
Anyone but a woman,eh?
FUCK. Who has all the terrible qualities liberals want all together yet has been a great American? No one I can think of at the moment... Has to be homosexual, atheist, woman, illegal immigrant, unamerican yet still american, and black.... Name one great person with all those traits who did anything good.

Guys, this is 2015, and although there are thousands of Americans who have accomplished greater things, it was only a matter of time until a politically correct change like this was going to occur.
The reality is, it's amazing we've had this long of a run with our money. Look for MLK to replace Benjamin Franklin on the $100.00 dollar bill, or Grant on the $50.00 in the near future.

Ask the Cherokee if Jackson should have his face slapped.

Harriet Tubman is certainly worthy as the face of the twenty. I think it's way past due.
I think it's time to put someone who actually did great things on the bill.. Albert Einstein. It's about time the United States starts to recognize intelligence. Half the problem with our nation's education system is the fact the we celebrate stupidity in this country...

Harriet Tubman, on the other hand, was brave, resourceful, righteous and anything but stupid. Have you ever read anything about her? Have you ever read anything she wrote?
I told you. She's a christian and to be politically correct we need an agnostic and someone who represents our should be priorities. He immigrated to the US so he also represents all of the new immigrants coming here. He represents everything the liberals say they want but he's white... the racism will come out from them now.
Anyone but a woman,eh?
FUCK. Who has all the terrible qualities liberals want all together yet has been a great American? No one I can think of at the moment... Has to be homosexual, atheist, woman, illegal immigrant, unamerican yet still american, and black.... Name one great person with all those traits who did anything good.
I see. You're an idiot. That's okay, but you should be humble before the grownups.

Perhaps we should find you something bright and shiny to occupy your time.

This is down right insanity. It boils down between her, Eleanor Roosevelt, Rosa Parks or some Cherokee squaw named Wilma Mankiller, all women. This is a slap in the face to Andrew Jackson. He saved this nations sovereignty from being lost at the Battle of New Orleans. This shows once again how political correctness is ruining this nation.

attachment.php

LA Times

Why?

Anyone but a woman,eh?
I see. You're an idiot. That's okay, but you should be humble before the grownups.

Perhaps we should find you something bright and shiny to occupy your time.
Present someone with the qualities you desire in order to be politically correct yet has actually accomplished anything of worth?... chirp chirp
I don't see how it would be racist or unpolitically correct to put a true immigrant, scientific genius, and agnostic on the bill. He would be politically correct in 2 ways but fails in his sex and color. That's the sad part about the politically correct movement. It's just the same kind of racism we tried to end but reversed. Holding people back based on skin color and sex. I believe he was straight too... 3 strikes against him... He will never make it on anything in my lifetime.

attachment.php

LA Times
"squaw"? Gracie :eusa_whistle:

:popcorn:

Why on Earth are they considering changing ? I mean big deal if they put Tubman on our currency, but it's a different matter entirely if they just up and decided "oh we need a woman, let's get rid of Jackson"

That is stupid.
That's how this fucking Obama regime does things. if a woman must be on our currency, then I would accept Elenor Roosevelt's portrait. It would take less ink too.

Why on Earth are they considering changing ? I mean big deal if they put Tubman on our currency, but it's a different matter entirely if they just up and decided "oh we need a woman, let's get rid of Jackson"

That is stupid.
That's how this fucking Obama regime does things. if a woman must be on our currency, then I would accept Eleanor Roosevelt's portrait. It would take less ink too.

Frankly, who gives a shit what you would accept?

And anyway it is unlikely that tradition will be broke, and that former Presidents will continue to be used as portraits for US paper currency.

attachment.php

LA Times

What the hell are you data mining about now? Show me a fucking link to whatever you are referring to, moron.

The perfect place for Harriet Tubman should be on Food Stamp Money. If there's any woman that would be acceptable it should be Betsy Ross or Dolly Madison, two patriotic women that we learned about in grade school.

attachment.php

LA Times

What the hell are you data mining about now? Show me a fucking link to whatever you are referring to, moron.
I quoted what I wanted you to see moroness- OP belittling Indians. Thought you might've taken exception to that. Guess I was mistaken.

attachment.php

LA Times

I quoted what I wanted you to see moroness- OP belittling Indians. Thought you might've taken exception to that. Guess I was mistaken.
You are a fucktard moron.
But you still suck at trolling.

attachment.php

LA Times

Oh, and that "some Cherokee squaw" was the chief of teh Cherokee nation for 10 years. Maybe if you quit focusing on your hatred so much you might accomplish something too.
that had to leave a mark :eek:

Forum List

Back