Outrageous And Uncalled For: Harriet Tubman Wins Vote For Possible Face On $20 Bill

I went and looked at the website womenon20s.org... excuse me if it doesn't link.

Just checked their profiles, NY yentas and a former CNN producer/man hater, all hell bent on denouncing a heroic man who became President Of The United States.

Jackson is blamed on their website for " Indian Removal" and this is the best......Women on 20's claims that it's ironic that Andrew Jackson is featured on currency since he was against central banks and wanted Americans on the gold standard.

So, the erasure of White American history continues by the progressive left.

It seriously baffles me as to why anyone could be butthurt about this.
Tradition. Leave our money alone.

:lol:

You know, I think I'm going to support this change just to piss people like you off.

It's really creative how you can be both a whiny little bitch and under such delusions of grandeur at the same time. It's not "your" money, clown.

There is no longer sanctuary for White people in this once pre-Obama great nation.

You know, I think I'm going to support this change just to piss people like you off.

It's really creative how you can be both a whiny little bitch and under such delusions of grandeur at the same time. It's not "your" money, clown.
Who are you calling a clown, clown? I thought this was America.

Who are you calling a clown, clown? I thought this was America.

That doesn't even begin to make sense. Would you like to try again?

Will there be sufficient backlash that banks will have to start dispensing $10 from ATMs?

Or, given that all our money is queer these days, will they jump straight to 50s?

I want that sexy lady with her three natural breasts on the new 20.00 bill, well either her or a topless Paris Hilton.

Paris Hilton has breasts? Compared to who? You?
Here's a real woman. Look and learn, look and learn.
kate-upton.jpg

Steve is pissed because the government won't put a picture of white trailer trash on any currency, hence his whole family is out of luck.

Last edited:
Keep Andrew Jackson!
1. He beat the British at New Orleans and probably made the war of 1812 easier to win.
2. He was president.

This is down right insanity. It boils down between her, Eleanor Roosevelt, Rosa Parks or some Cherokee squaw named Wilma Mankiller, all women. This is a slap in the face to Andrew Jackson. He saved this nations sovereignty from being lost at the Battle of New Orleans. This shows once again how political correctness is ruining this nation.

attachment.php

LA Times

If looking for a woman to put on paper currency, how about the chick who actually designed the US flag? Surely she's worth an honorable mention or something?

What the hell are you data mining about now? Show me a fucking link to whatever you are referring to, moron.
I quoted what I wanted you to see moroness- OP belittling Indians. Thought you might've taken exception to that. Guess I was mistaken.
You are a fucktard moron.
But you still suck at trolling.
I'm not trolling you you cumb dunt!!! :eusa_wall: Gracie I was giving you ammo to go after Steve_McRacist OP.
It seems I'm all alone on the conservative side calling out Steve McGarrett for the racist asshole he is. He isn't one of us, he just uses camouflage to blend in. But let the record be clear that I expose him for what he is at every opportunity.

You aren't the only conservative and I agree he isn't a conservative. Mostly I just ignore him because he isn't worth the effort.

Keep Andrew Jackson!
1. He beat the British at New Orleans and probably made the war of 1812 easier to win.
2. He was president.

1) Ok, one more time. The War of 1812 ended before the battle of New Orleans. It had zero impact. Did they just stop teaching history in high school altogether?
2) While most currency has presidents, not all. Franklin is on the $100, Hamilton on the $10, and Chase on the $10,000. None of them were presidents. There is no tradition of using only presidents and there never has been.

This is down right insanity. It boils down between her, Eleanor Roosevelt, Rosa Parks or some Cherokee squaw named Wilma Mankiller, all women. This is a slap in the face to Andrew Jackson. He saved this nations sovereignty from being lost at the Battle of New Orleans. This shows once again how political correctness is ruining this nation.

attachment.php

LA Times

The fact that it has a known racist dildo like Stevie McCrumpett all torqued off pretty well establishes that it SHOULD be Tubman on the $20.

I'd oppose Malcolm xLax or the Rev. Al not so Sharpton. But I'm fine with Harriet Tubman.

Forum List

Back