Outrageous!!!! DOJ seeks prison time for Woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, what is sad is that you guys believe disinformation.

There's nothing in the ACTUAL diary about showers.
Nor is anything in the ACTUAL laptop really that incriminating.

But you guys buy into claims about showers or Chinese prostitutes.
See? SMH

Link to "ACTUAL" diary.....

what? Of course that's who she was referring to, she literally says it in the diary

but, to your point....if you think there is a question, why isn't there a full investigation by Xiden's DOJ into her claims of being molested? Shouldn't that person be brought to justice?
She doesnt literally say it. Thats my point.

And of course not.

Stole? I thought the daughter left it there. Nope, It was NOT stolen. It was left behind and found long afterwards by the next tenant, well after the lost and found legal timeline.

Nevertheless , the FBI in DC spent a year hiding it, and then claimed it was a Russian disinformation. With this prosecution,they are ADMITTING the diary where Ashley Biden writes in great detail how her father, the current occupant of the White House, repeatedly sexually abused her..so they are ADMITTING the allegations are true then..we have a pedophile, a child molester, in the White House..

DOJ seeks prison time for woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary
Your link doesn't agree with anything you claim.

Wrong thread. This is about your incestuous pedophile you vote for. Not his orange nemesis.
Wake up, disgusting, perverted fascist.

Your fake news about Biden's daughter's diary don't compare to Trump's rape trials and partying with Epstein. Yea Bill Clinton hung out with him too. Is that supposed to make Trump look innocent? Fuck no! Bill and Trump are both pedo's. Little girls.

That passage in Biden's daughters diary is fake. She never wrote that. Show me an interview of her admitting that it's true. You can't find it. The Biden's won't even dignify it. If the story blew up like Kate Middleton going MIA for months maybe they would have had to address it but it's only a story birthers believe. But we all know Trump's a rapist he said he was on tape and was found guilty of sexual assault. GUILTY. Witch hunts my ass pedo supporter.

You're not credible. You've been lying about this for years:

Until his daughter says something, not my problem.
I know you guys believe the fake diary like you believe the fake laptop.

You mean in the fake diary that even Project Veritas wouldn't touch?

As opposed to Trump, who described his daughter in very sexual terms.

She is.

The people passing around her fake diary are liars, though.

Your fake news about Biden's daughter's diary don't compare to Trump's rape trials and partying with Epstein. Yea Bill Clinton hung out with him too. Is that supposed to make Trump look innocent? Fuck no! Bill and Trump are both pedo's. Little girls.

That passage in Biden's daughters diary is fake. She never wrote that. Show me an interview of her admitting that it's true. You can't find it. The Biden's won't even dignify it. If the story blew up like Kate Middleton going MIA for months maybe they would have had to address it but it's only a story birthers believe. But we all know Trump's a rapist he said he was on tape and was found guilty of sexual assault. GUILTY. Witch hunts my ass pedo supporter.
Yeah they made that up. Even though its all in the same book with the same writing. :lol:
GTFO you disingenuous piece of disgusting shit.
You people make me sick.

what? Of course that's who she was referring to, she literally says it in the diary

but, to your point....if you think there is a question, why isn't there a full investigation by Xiden's DOJ into her claims of being molested? Shouldn't that person be brought to justice?

First daughter Ashley Biden has been a regular presence in President Joe Biden’s White House – she quit her job before the 2020 campaign partly to be near the man she calls her “best friend”

why doesn't Joey Xiden use his DOJ to find out who molested his daughter and answer these questions?
LOL like he cares.
We will probably end up finding similar diaries from his grandchildren in 25 years when that fucked up white trash family ruins them too.

Yeah they made that up. Even though its all in the same book with the same writing. :lol:
GTFO you disingenuous piece of disgusting shit.
You people make me sick.

Statements from a diary published on a dubious website — which themselves have been taken out of context — allegedly came from a misplaced diary written by Ashley Biden and later sold to the right-wing Project Veritas, whose founder said their authenticity couldn't be confirmed.

whose founder said their authenticity couldn't be confirmed.

Statements from a diary published on a dubious website — which themselves have been taken out of context — allegedly came from a misplaced diary written by Ashley Biden and later sold to the right-wing Project Veritas, whose founder said their authenticity couldn't be confirmed.

It is confirmed, you stupid faggot.

It is confirmed, you stupid faggot.

Statements published on a dubious website which themselves have been taken out of context allegedly came from a misplaced diary and later sold to the right-wing Project Veritas, whose founder said their authenticity couldn't be confirmed.

Nothing has been confirmed.

I believe you said the same thing about the number of times Trump flew on Lolita Express and then it turned out he flew many more times than we originally were told.
No i didnt.
Now you got to resort to lies to deflect away from your support of men creeping on their own children.
You are really fucked in the head.

You have Project V involved and yeah they would never tamper with the diary

PV purchased stolen property and came up with the story that it was left behind

Yet the thief said she stole it because she was living there also

PV then gives them 40000 for the diary

yeah only in America

in Project V we trust
Damn that diary is damning for your side.

She clearly wrote about showers with daddy.

And how do you know what is on Crackhead's laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back