Outrageous!!!! DOJ seeks prison time for Woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
surada doesnt think anything is wrong with having an incestuous pedo in the WH.
Of course, she loves muzzies, so at least she is consistent.

Mods take this shit down and put it where it belongs in the Rubber Room. No passage in the diary have EVER been verified.
It isn't the mods' job to verify information posted as being true or not. That's for the forum members to do.

Stole? I thought the daughter left it there. Nope, It was NOT stolen. It was left behind and found long afterwards by the next tenant, well after the lost and found legal timeline.

Nevertheless , the FBI in DC spent a year hiding it, and then claimed it was a Russian disinformation. With this prosecution,they are ADMITTING the diary where Ashley Biden writes in great detail how her father, the current occupant of the White House, repeatedly sexually abused her..so they are ADMITTING the allegations are true then..we have a pedophile, a child molester, in the White House..

DOJ seeks prison time for woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary
Did Merritless Gestapoland designate her a domestic terrorist?

Last edited:
They should but they don’t. I had my car broken into and they took my stereo system and other valuables the police wouldn’t even come out. Shoplifters can steal up to a $1000 and just walk out of the store.

She broke the law, I understand but it’s tough not to see it as a political prosecution and not a criminal, especially when thousands if not millions people get a pass for worse.
Is she a politician?

Your know this poster was stroking himself and giggling as he typed that.

This is the stuff that Trump cultists fantasize about all day long. All Trump cultists are pervs. That's why small animals and children instinctively shy away from them. They can tell.
Gaslighting for your incestuous pedophile. Cultism 101
Congrats, you pass the class! Faggot.

Surprise, your typical bullshit non response when you can't discuss the topic other than through hypocrisy.
Am I? I think I'm challenging your bullshit and you don't like it. :dunno:
First you say that you don’t take me seriously...but you’re still her arguing with me.

Sounds like you’re the one dealing in bullshit.

As for the young lady who plead guilty to larceny...she should be in jail.

Is there anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back