Outrageous!!!! DOJ seeks prison time for Woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ A perfect example of how Trumpsters view "proof", and why they've lost so many times in court.

No, the diary does not prove that. That's not what it said. Nowhere. But it's what you want to believe for partisan political reasons, so you make assumptions and extrapolations to fit what you want to believe, and call it "proof".

These people don't even understand what "proof" is, then claim they have been wronged and that everyone else is corrupt when they can't win a case, and are willing to rip the country down over their imagined grievance.

Or maybe you're just goofing around. I can't tell.
1650719929109.png

KRepublicans sticking up for that.

Last edited:
I thought this was russian disinformation....how can someone steal her diary if the diary is russian disinformation?

I thought this was russian disinformation....how can someone steal her diary if the diary is russian disinformation?

Good question. Project Veritas bought the stolen diary for 10s of thousands.

Ok, so if it's russian disinformation, why is someone being prosecuted for stealing it from Xiden's daughter?

Who said it was Russian disinformation?

Project Veritas is an American far-right[14] activist[15] group founded by James O'Keefe in 2010.[19] The group produces deceptively edited videos[13] of its undercover operations,[5] which use secret recordings[5] in an effort to discredit mainstream media organizations and progressive groups.[20][21] Project Veritas also uses entrapment[12] to generate bad publicity for its targets,[2] and has propagated disinformation[23] and conspiracy theories[31] in its videos and operations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back