Outrageous!!!! DOJ seeks prison time for Woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that rape?

You tell me.

1712209228634.jpeg

Stole? I thought the daughter left it there. Nope, It was NOT stolen. It was left behind and found long afterwards by the next tenant, well after the lost and found legal timeline.

Nevertheless , the FBI in DC spent a year hiding it, and then claimed it was a Russian disinformation. With this prosecution,they are ADMITTING the diary where Ashley Biden writes in great detail how her father, the current occupant of the White House, repeatedly sexually abused her..so they are ADMITTING the allegations are true then..we have a pedophile, a child molester, in the White House..

DOJ seeks prison time for woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary
Progressive Fascism

The story does say she stole the diary when she was living at the residence as well as other items''

then sold it to PV who received stolen property and gave the two people involved 40,000

I wonder who came up with the story that it was left behind.

o'keefe of PV said they told him that it was left in a hotel room

Then PV must of came up with the story that she left it behind at the place she was living

Then the girl who stole it then lied to the court multiple times to delay the trial

based on the above finding, they ad lib some things in the diary just to get the believers to spread the word.

This is a made for TV movie with bumbling thieves and the master mind who came up with the cover story. Barney FIfe and the people waiting in line

1712210118075.png

Lol you thinking that. Your buddy that crashed into the Atlanta FBI offices the other day was a right wing nut job on various platforms spreading this shit like yourself. Now he's locked up in a cell and hopefully you'll end up in one as well.

Dream on, faggot.

Hey, did I mention the fact that your "president" is a pedophile? :laughing0301:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back