Outrageous!!!! DOJ seeks prison time for Woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing it proves, is Biden is a pedophile that sexually assaulted his daughter.

Project Veritas is an American far-right[14] activist[15] group founded by James O'Keefe in 2010.[19] The group produces deceptively edited videos[13] of its undercover operations,[5] which use secret recordings[5] in an effort to discredit mainstream media organizations and progressive groups.[20][21] Project Veritas also uses entrapment[12] to generate bad publicity for its targets,[2] and has propagated disinformation[23] and conspiracy theories[31] in its videos and operations.

I dont give two shits about the woman.
The real issue here is our president showered with his daughter and she didnt think it was appropriate. He also helped pave the way for her sex addiction. Her words.
Our president is an incestuous pedophile and people are still going to vote for him. He is attracted to, not only other peoples children, BUT HIS OWN. THAT is the problem.
Democrats are vile, disgusting people.

I dont give two shits about the woman.
The real issue here is our president showered with his daughter and she didnt think it was appropriate. He also helped pave the way for her sex addiction. Her words.
Our president is an incestuous pedophile and people are still going to vote for him. He is attracted to, not only other peoples children, BUT HIS OWN. THAT is the problem.
Democrats are vile, disgusting people.
Except those aren't her words, and that particular version of the supposed diary is fake.

She was found guilty, by a jury of her peers and a judge in good standing, so of course she should be sentenced. Four to ten months seems reasonable.

Wonder why she was brought to 'justice' while tens of thousands of shoplifters and property destroyers are let off scott free?

That's right, I forgot, you don't give a damn about them, it's all about protecting your savior Biden, isn't it.

She was found guilty, by a jury of her peers and a judge in good standing, so of course she should be sentenced. Four to ten months seems reasonable.
I don’t believe in political prosecution and that is what it is. You can’t get policie to come out if a house is broken into, let alone prosecute. There is only one reason to push this story and it’s political, this is a dangerous precident.

Well the article says she stole something. People who steal things should go to jail.
They should but they don’t. I had my car broken into and they took my stereo system and other valuables the police wouldn’t even come out. Shoplifters can steal up to a $1000 and just walk out of the store.

She broke the law, I understand but it’s tough not to see it as a political prosecution and not a criminal, especially when thousands if not millions people get a pass for worse.

They should but they don’t. I had my car broken into and they took my stereo system and other valuables the police wouldn’t even come out. Shoplifters can steal up to a $1000 and just walk out of the store.

She broke the law, I understand but it’s tough not to see it as a political prosecution and not a criminal, especially when thousands if not millions people get a pass for worse.
She sold it to Project Veritas for thousands of dollars.

There‘a about a million miles between rape and a family member showering at the same time.

The lengths you idiots will go to defend your god Biden, and you have the nerve to say that Trump supporters are in a cult. 🤡

She sold it to Project Veritas for thousands of dollars.
Sorry, it is about politics and though you may not care about this political prosecution, if we allow it this, it will one day a political prosecution that you won’t like, by then it will be too late.

Who said it was Russian disinformation?

Project Veritas is an American far-right[14] activist[15] group founded by James O'Keefe in 2010.[19] The group produces deceptively edited videos[13] of its undercover operations,[5] which use secret recordings[5] in an effort to discredit mainstream media organizations and progressive groups.[20][21] Project Veritas also uses entrapment[12] to generate bad publicity for its targets,[2] and has propagated disinformation[23] and conspiracy theories[31] in its videos and operations.
Not sure what your link has to do with the topic

Demnots said it was

What does this link have to do with the fact xiden’s daughter says she was molested by her father?

Except they weren't, and there are several fake attributions on the net.
Then who’s words were in the diary? And why is someone being prosecuted for stealing her diary if it wasn’t her diary?

If it doesn't exist there should be no arrest.

Wonder why she was brought to 'justice' while tens of thousands of shoplifters and property destroyers are let off scott free?

That's right, I forgot, you don't give a damn about them, it's all about protecting your savior Biden, isn't it.
She sold the diary for 10s of thousands to Project Vertitas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back