Outrageous!!!! DOJ seeks prison time for Woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stole? I thought the daughter left it there. Nope, It was NOT stolen. It was left behind and found long afterwards by the next tenant, well after the lost and found legal timeline.

Nevertheless , the FBI in DC spent a year hiding it, and then claimed it was a Russian disinformation. With this prosecution,they are ADMITTING the diary where Ashley Biden writes in great detail how her father, the current occupant of the White House, repeatedly sexually abused her..so they are ADMITTING the allegations are true then..we have a pedophile, a child molester, in the White House..

DOJ seeks prison time for woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary

So it is real. I knew it.

Stole? I thought the daughter left it there. Nope, It was NOT stolen. It was left behind and found long afterwards by the next tenant, well after the lost and found legal timeline.

Nevertheless , the FBI in DC spent a year hiding it, and then claimed it was a Russian disinformation. With this prosecution,they are ADMITTING the diary where Ashley Biden writes in great detail how her father, the current occupant of the White House, repeatedly sexually abused her..so they are ADMITTING the allegations are true then..we have a pedophile, a child molester, in the White House..

The weaponized Nazi state continues it's reign of terror.

First you say that you don’t take me seriously...but you’re still her arguing with me.

Sounds like you’re the one dealing in bullshit.

As for the young lady who plead guilty to larceny...she should be in jail.

Is there anything else?

I'm not arguing with you, I'm simply pointing out your hypocrisy.

reps v dems lobster - Copy.jpg

Thought it was fake?
Another "conspiracy" that was true.
Hell, a damn federal attorney on the case admitted it was hers months ago. Did they care? Nope.
Just like with the crackheads laptop. Even he refused to say it wasnt his. Did stop the cult? No it did not. Hell, many STILL say it.
Sad what politics does to people..

Ashley Biden’s leaked diary that detailed how Joe Biden took inappropriate showers with her when she was a child is confirmed as authentic.
I understand that. That doesnt mean he was the one she was referring to.
Im not trying to defend the incestuous pedo POS here. But im sticking to the facts and it does not say who did that. It very well could be who she was referring to, but she didnt write that.

More lies.

Remember 2017 you said McMaster was a great pick by Trump? He's not endorsing Trump.

“We saw the absence of leadership, really anti-leadership, and what that can do to our country.”

23 other former Trump employees too just like him. Wake up Nazi

Remember 2017 you said McMaster was a great pick by Trump? He's not endorsing Trump.

“We saw the absence of leadership, really anti-leadership, and what that can do to our country.”

23 other former Trump employees too just like him. Wake up Nazi
Wrong thread. This is about your incestuous pedophile you vote for. Not his orange nemesis.
Wake up, disgusting, perverted fascist.

Another "conspiracy" that was true.
Hell, a damn federal attorney on the case admitted it was hers months ago. Did they care? Nope.
Just like with the crackheads laptop. Even he refused to say it wasnt his. Did stop the cult? No it did not. Hell, many STILL say it.
Sad what politics does to people..
Actually, what is sad is that you guys believe disinformation.

There's nothing in the ACTUAL diary about showers.
Nor is anything in the ACTUAL laptop really that incriminating.

But you guys buy into claims about showers or Chinese prostitutes.

I understand that. That doesnt mean he was the one she was referring to.
Im not trying to defend the incestuous pedo POS here. But im sticking to the facts and it does not say who did that. It very well could be who she was referring to, but she didnt write that.
what? Of course that's who she was referring to, she literally says it in the diary

but, to your point....if you think there is a question, why isn't there a full investigation by Xiden's DOJ into her claims of being molested? Shouldn't that person be brought to justice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back