Outrageous!!!! DOJ seeks prison time for Woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah they made that up. Even though its all in the same book with the same writing. :lol:
GTFO you disingenuous piece of disgusting shit.
You people make me sick.
Funny thing is, Ashley has never denied writing about inappropriate showers with Pedo Joe.

Seems like she would have done that on Day 1 if it was made up.

Stole? I thought the daughter left it there. Nope, It was NOT stolen. It was left behind and found long afterwards by the next tenant, well after the lost and found legal timeline.

Nevertheless , the FBI in DC spent a year hiding it, and then claimed it was a Russian disinformation. With this prosecution,they are ADMITTING the diary where Ashley Biden writes in great detail how her father, the current occupant of the White House, repeatedly sexually abused her..so they are ADMITTING the allegations are true then..we have a pedophile, a child molester, in the White House..

DOJ seeks prison time for woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary

Bbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuttttttt the diary never existed. Lol it was all a right-wing hoax!!!

Now how about that part of Daddy showering with his daughter

She has indicated it 'was all in the family'. She also indicated she would wait until 2-3 am to take a shower so her dad was sleeping and wouldn't join her.
That could explain why xiden’s DOJ isn’t investigating…sort of like why they found a dead in with the coke smuggling in the White House

How do you know? If the jurors were negroes, she didn't have a chance.
What makes you think, they were black? Or is this just another of your racist things?
Wonder why she was brought to 'justice' while tens of thousands of shoplifters and property destroyers are let off scott free?

That's right, I forgot, you don't give a damn about them, it's all about protecting your savior Biden, isn't it.
Maybe it had something to do with the $20,000 apiece they were paid to obtain it. I am pretty sure, shoplifters or other thieves (if caught) would be prosecuted for that level of profiteering off their illegal activities.

I don’t believe in political prosecution and that is what it is. You can’t get policie to come out if a house is broken into, let alone prosecute. There is only one reason to push this story and it’s political, this is a dangerous precident.
You can here. Does this mean you live in one of the huge metro cities? If so, you should make it a goal to re-establish in a more normal area. It simply is not like that everywhere. Just because you cannot fix it, does not mean you have to live with it.

Actually she pled guilty to transporting STOLEN PROPERTY
Sounds like she took the advice of competent legal counsel to cop a plea. I suspect it was not a Republican lawyer, or she would be facing 10 to 20.

Oh, and if she pled guilty, she is definitively guilty and should be sentenced accordingly.

What makes you think, they were black? Or is this just another of your racist things?

Maybe it had something to do with the $20,000 apiece they were paid to obtain it. I am pretty sure, shoplifters or other thieves (if caught) would be prosecuted for that level of profiteering off their illegal activities.

Yeah, it has nothing to do with Biden abusing the power of the DOJ to get vengeance. :rolleyes:

Yeah, it has nothing to do with Biden abusing the power of the DOJ to get vengeance. :rolleyes:
You are probably correct. It has nothing to due with abuses of power or vengeance. At least you realize, whether actually internalizing due to your partisanship or not.

Bbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuttttttt the diary never existed. Lol it was all a right-wing hoax!!!

Now how about that part of Daddy showering with his daughter

Damn that diary is damning for your side.
Only one side as PV is the dark side and caters to the dark side

Diary was in the hands of people who stole it,

then given to PV who paid 4000 dollars for stolen property aka the diary.

Tried to minimize exposure by giving it to another 3 party to run with the story.

So the diary was in the hands of at least 3 different sources who were thieves, liars, and those with an agenda.

Thus they modified the diary

Ashley Biden has never confirmed the passage that was in the diary.

Her relationship with her DAD is all good and she has nothing bad to say about him to this day.

Well PV has suspended their operation, so something good come out of this.

Thus the only people who buy into this story are republicans who aren't going to vote for Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back